R8 My Build 2.0

Same noob user from last thread. Got a lot of great feedback. Updated the current build. Again, I have yet to purchase anything. Looking to save as much as I can on a gaming PC. Mostly blizzard titles, nothing too crazy. Would maybe like to run Anthem or Division 2 at some point.

Attached: 410wF-AuUcL._AC_SY400_.jpg (387x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/GPTQ4q
pcpartpicker.com/list/NQKthy
amp.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/9wzu0f/ltsc_2019_rereleased_iso_x32x64_en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Current Set up
pcpartpicker.com/list/GPTQ4q

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-161954_Chrome.jpg (1080x1409, 362K)

Forgot to add in an SSD.
Also, is AMD really that bad?

dont buy windows thats +$100 which will go to:
1. $25 more for 2600X (better chip and cooler)
2. $75 for PSU Seasonic focus plus gold 550w

>an SSD
If I were you I'd just buy a 1TB SSD from Samsung or Kingston and be done with it rather than mess with some tiny ssd hard drive combo.
Last year it was $100/TB from Kingston on black friday.

That sounds much easier. I wasnt aware HDDs were obsolete now

What sort of OS would you run?

Also I was going to use my old power supply from my current PC. Any reason you suggest this particular PS? Do they affect performance? (Assuming they meet wattage requirements)

You can use windows 10 for free
only reason i suggested is because i assumed you didnt have one since it wasnt listed. In that case, you can save that money or try to find a better gpu

This is a very noob question, but how would I install windows for free? I'm also sort of confused as to how I will install any OS without an optical drive....

I should maybe explain I set up a gaming PC over a decade ago, and its lasted me pretty well over the years. However now a days, it can hardly run WoW. I'm fine with discounted/slightly outdated parts. Doesnt need to be top of the line in any way. For the new rig, I'm hoping to stay under $700.

Attached: Trace-2_01_400.png (400x400, 55K)

>Anthem
Don't. You're better off with a game like Warframe. 6 years of content and despite being free to play it's leagues better and the grind is much more fair.

forgot pic

Attached: A0672A77E7AC43699E8A1BBE295FC498.jpg (740x479, 52K)

pcpartpicker.com/list/NQKthy

My friend sent me this build and wanted to know if it was good. Seems pricey but he's a richfag kinda. What do you guys think??

You get can download Windows 10 straight from microsoft website. Its free it just wont be activated (the license is what costs $100) so you will have a watermark at the bottom right corner of the wallpaper but it works just as if you bought it. All you need is a usb flash drive to burn the .iso file onto the usb which can be done with something like Rufus or Etcher.

Get the ebay's $130 Ryzen 1700. And then B-stock $170 GTX 980ti from EVGA.

You said it, he's rich.

>ryzen 5
might as well upgrade to a ryzen 7
>msi motherboard
I get this is a budget build but MSI has a reputation for making shitty motherboards
>radeon rx 570
I would go for nvidia personally. What do you plan on using your graphics card for? Do you want 4K vidya? Do you want to do video editing? etc
>WD HDD
Get a Crucial/Micron SSD. It'll be worth it.
>corsair vengeance and NZXT H500
Good choices. I have the same things.
>windows
Pirate windows

Also, make sure the power supply provides enough wattage for your new build. If your old computer doesn't have a graphics card, you might have to pick up PCIe cables to connect your graphics card to your power supply. Good luck fren.

Attached: 1548051221239.png (574x430, 204K)

Like the others said, dont waste money on Windows.

Use this:

amp.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/9wzu0f/ltsc_2019_rereleased_iso_x32x64_en/

>msi
Dont they wont support next gen Ryzen.

>16 GB
>More than 50 bucks for case
>Wangblows
Get 8gigs of ram, a cheap case and Install Gentoo

If you're going to use Windows at least pirate LTSC.

Great feedback. Very much appreciated

I dont plan on video editing or streaming or anything like that. Really just want to game without any issues for years to come. Even the games I play arent that demanding graphically. I'll probably end up playing wow/wow classic on it mostly.

Attached: 1555424568613m.jpg (1024x637, 68K)

Bruh pirating windows is one thing, but a whole new OS is really pushing my limits