Debian is a server distro

>debian is a server distro
>arch is a distro for autists/turbonerds
>gentoo is for degenerates/fuckwads who don't have nothing better to do than watching shit compile while jerking off
>redhat/fedora is shit
>ubluntu is for retards

Attached: e09.png (720x720, 880K)

so what do we use user?

nsa/windows

Attached: bocchi nako bully.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

MX Linux.

>arch for nerds
>gentoo for degenerates

Attached: IMGR0000.png (374x360, 15K)

Debian.

weebs are fucking insufferable

>ubluntu
>for retards
lol no

>debian is a server distro
Stopped reading rigyt there

Ubuntu and Redhat are for people who want to use their computer.

>ubuntu is for retards
Can confirm, I use Ubuntu and I'm in fact retarded.

OP is based. Which is a rarity these day

>redhat/fedora is shit
if you have no work to do sure, accept it OP. It's the only one you got nothing on

also based anime thread

Attached: Harukana Receive - 03 (1920x1080 HEVC2 AAC)00:07:530002.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Is Gentoo more manual than Arch? I like Arch because it forces me to learn shit

> complaining is for niggerfaggot copers who can't just mind their own niggerfaggot busyness

i wish but my trackpoint scrolling doesnt work on it and i cant fix it

No.
All distros can do all things equally well.

just admit that you are retard/degenerate/autist and use whatever you like.

Attached: IMG_20190415_112143_719.jpg (961x961, 81K)

ubuntu is just uncucked debian

Slackware

Arch just werks though once you get past the initial setup/post installation. I have considered switching to Void but idk if I even want to bother when Arch just werks.

It is, but because of the compile times it isn't worth it.

void linux, one of BSDs
and don't forget about templeOS

Good blog post, Tyrone

debian is a distro for autists/turbonerds
arch is a desktop distro
gentoo is for degenerates
redhat/fedora is a server distro
ubuntu is for retards

ftfy

>solus is for white heterosexual men

>pube for logo
lmao

Jesus christ fag, just pick one and quit making goddamn threads okay:):)

Arch is completely sane, just use an install script and someone elses dotfiles if you don't care too much about configuration

>Arch is completely sane, just use an install script and someone elses dotfiles if you don't care too much about configuration
kill yourself retard, how much have tou used arch like 3 days? The problem is not the installation

Using an install script defeats a lot of the point.

Maintaining an Arch install is perfectly fine. Despite your le ebin maymays, pacman doesn't randomly go around fucking up your config files.
In fact, because you're the one who largely assembled the set of software together and configured it yourself, you're in a great position to fix any issues as they come up, as rare as they are.

>largely assembled the set of software together and configured it yourself, you're in a great position to fix any issues as they come up
imagine having nothing better to do than all this pointless busywork

>>gentoo is for degenerates/fuckwads who don't have nothing better to do than watching shit compile while jerking off
>implying there's anything wrong with that

Do you think my Arch installation is something I actively fuck around with a lot?
I set it up and configured it like 3 years ago which only took a few hours, and have barely touched it since.
I spend maybe like 20 minutes doing anything towards it each month, and that's mostly just running pacman -Syu every now and then.

Debian Stable might be. Any sane person is running Debian Testing on their desktop PCs.