Does Jow Forums have a resume 2.0 yet?

Does Jow Forums have a resume 2.0 yet?

Attached: 1555300309174.png (990x1400, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

practicaltypography.com/samples/resume-after.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, I have a job

Trashed. You should have progress BARS instead of bubbles. Star-based rating systems are far too common, so seeing anything less than 4.5 or 4 stars/bubbles in something tends to illicit a subconscious reaction of disgust.

no, I work out of the home

rate mine

Attached: a.jpg (550x735, 42K)

seems good to me! have a $70k/year job and a free house!

Sincere as can be, no bullshit. I miss the days you could approach an employer with honesty and integrity and have them give you the same decency in kind. Not that I was alive in those days, but sure do I miss them nonetheless. Nowadays they don't even believe you have a high school diploma and ask you too prove it alongside 3 references.

I did initially but cut out all that bullshit so now I have something more like this which is more traditional. I'm searching now with this resume but it probably sucks, criticism welcome.

Attached: file.png (595x835, 105K)

I’m seeing alot of what you did but not alot in what you improved. Ive heard hr cucks love pointless stats like
>decreased product cpu load by 10%

I thought that would be more when I got to the in person interview but I guess you are right, I could bullet point a bit more with my current job and whatnot.

>resume
>not being a scriptwriter and writing your life story in a light novel
never gonna make it

>his resume has progress bars
>"yeah you could say I've had a lot of time on my hands"

>5'10"

be sure to draw attention to your 14-year employment gap, and the fact you dropped out of high school, and that you haven't left the house for years

That bottom left part seems pretentious. I would personally drop that part.

Oddly, this looks pretty identical in terms of formatting to mine

I came to the conclusion it lays out everything correctly and still gives you the relevant information some HR person would want and would pass the PDF OCR idiocy.

I should've also added that mine has been reviewed professionally a good bit

Ask a dude who worked in HR anything. Yes. I hated my job too. I spent 5 seconds max in determining whether or not a resume was worth an interview. I'd skip a group of 5 or so every so often and just immediately bin them at random if I was feeling especially irritable.

mine too. we probably all just modified the same LaTeX template

luckily HR doesn't do anything besides schedule interview times and file paperwork at my corporation. we have dedicated hiring managers who work with the actual team managers to choose candidates.

See, that's the thing. I went through the pain of making this from scratch in a word doc. So I don't know if I just happened to re-create the same thing or not

Got promoted at my last job 4 times. How the fuck do I list that?

make way for the chad résumé
practicaltypography.com/samples/resume-after.pdf

HR lady at my work told me they really just look for buzzwords, so make sure every technology you'd feel comfortable professionally using is easily identifiable.

correct

>not having your photograph on your resume
westerner detected.
we need to know if you're black, fat, or ugly so you don't waste our time with an interview

I do, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I'm only looking for remote jobs though which probably have a shitload of applicants.