Apple is planning to remove the bottom hole on the iPhones and instead connect to iTunes via Bluetooth

>Apple is planning to remove the bottom hole on the iPhones and instead connect to iTunes via Bluetooth.

Attached: 1533249450150.jpg (1200x1200, 377K)

So how the bloody fuck am I supposed to charge the thing?

>So how the bloody fuck am I supposed to charge the thing?
Buy a new one when the battery runs out.

I have never plugged my iPhone into iTunes since I got it 2 years ago

wirelessly like we will with everything within the next 5 years

enjoy your cancer

no u

Airpower, of course.

>plugged my iPhone into iTunes

you'd have to plug it to the cpu first

>Charge your phone wirelessly with the wireless charger that doesn't come with it

wireless has got to be a joke honestly. no way it can charge just as fast as wired. You cant charge it in the car without it falling everywhere unless you get some gadget to hold it in place and you have to carry around the fucking charging pad if you want to use it while you charge. the fuck?

A good wireless charger will be close enough to a good wired charger without a noticeable difference.

Sammy does what Timmy can't.

Attached: 1533694653220.png (652x919, 497K)

Taking the fact into account this has been a pipe dream for many years and nobody has managed to do as such I highly giving doubt that it will just "work".

Wireless charger systems are all slow as shit.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1524852646884.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

You turn on the small crank that automatically rotates inside the phone.

YIKES

Source?

based satania poster

bass

My ass. I pulled it out just to post shitanias.

based

baste

based

thank you based satania

>itoddlers are such cuck faggots that you have to call the charging port the "bottom hole" for them to understand what you're talking about

Attached: 1519174175713.jpg (731x620, 58K)

topkek

base

b
r

based & redpilled

>source
>my ass

It does make sense though. They got rid of the headphone jack, and they got rid of rectangles, so why wouldn't they get rid of some other useful thing?

>sores
>my ass

Attached: 1552757081336.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

kek