Transmission VS QBittorrent

Transmission VS QBittorrent

decide Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20190417_161555.png (1080x929, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php?topic=5273.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deluge

I tried transmission and it was fine but lacked a lot of features compared to qbt. So I went back to qbt.

utorrent

>Having to rely on Jow Forums to provide thoughts and opinions.

Attached: OP.jpg (638x479, 88K)

i use qbittorrent but transmission is praised quite a lot here these days so why not ask

Don't change what works for what might work. Qbit is the king anyway. The alternatives might work, but they're inferior.

Tixati

fuck off winfag

rtorrent

for Aids OS X

>Transmission == reliable

Transmission > qBitstalledmeme
libtorrent-rasterbar is shit
Unfortunately, development of Transmission is really slow these days

botnet

Transmission precisely because of this. It's really vanilla, all the important stuff is there (ports, encryption, connections) and it just fucking works

utorrent for years. latest version too

qbittorrent just werks
the stall is just a meme

>no option to select a specific network interface
dropped

Transmission gave up on developing for Linux and you can thank the GNOME devs for that.

wdym?
There also is qt

>t. "I have never used deluge"

transmission for server, qbit for desktop.

>no option to sequentially download torrents
dropped

Any idea what I did wrong with qbitorrent's settings?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 187K)

I like Qbittorrent the most but I have to use Deluge because of my seedbox. Actually Deluge ignores my seedbox limitations of 3TB traffic, I once went to 6TB and I didnt even receive any e-mail from the seedhoster lol.

Why do Wintoddlers feel the need to flaunt their ignorance?

Get a real OS, pajeet.

>Any idea what I did wrong with qbitorrent's settings?
>doesn't show us his settings
imagine being this retarded

ut 204

It's the default settings.

I have nothing to hide

use aria2 -x 16 "magent:" faster and better

qBitTorrent lets me blacklist users so that. What I'd like is the ability to set upload speed to 0 to users of a specific client automatically.

Pretty easy to write a script for that.

if you don't seedbox then you a fag

Transmission if you need a no-frills bittorrent client that just downloads and seeds torrents

qbittorrent if you want to configure and use the RSS Downloader to download new content for you automatically

Attached: adults.jpg (204x186, 6K)

qBitTorrent/libtorrent stresses your hard drive with excessive seeking.
>qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php?topic=5273.0

Attached: smashed-hard-drive.jpg (849x450, 74K)

qBittorrent-nox

this

>>I think steak is the best
>t. have never gulped down diarrhea
lmao @ deluge

I tried to do it once but qBT only gives you a total blacklist option and not a "leech from but don't seed to".

Just use BASH.

>not using deluge or rtorrent

picoTorrent. It just werks.

Indeed.
I love it when my software tries to sneak 3rd party software on my computer during installation, then floods me with ads and reminds me I can pay for premium. I used to use utorrent for a very long time while I was a winfag and I can openly say that utorrent is the perfect example of software made for complete utter retards who love it when someone else tells them what to do. It's a fuckin joke, I'd never be proud like you and would never openly say that I use such pathetic software.

Give me your passwords then. I promise not to steal anything... even though you said there is nothing worth hiding.

btpd

I’m pretty sure there are 1-2 settings you toggle to stop this from happening. Anyone remember what are they are?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2000, 948K)

lmao you freetards are hilarious.
No, facebook doesn't care about your data, you schizo

nspawn with transmission and openvpn

qutebrowser is a very nice browser, but I don't really like the lack of add ons and hardware acceleration.

Rtorrent

dont be delugional

>end of life care
from the same country that brought us other retarded paradoxes like "gun safety" I assume?

aria2c for download
transmission-daemon for seeding

>facebook
What?

>utorrent
Is this the client with a secret miner hidden in it? lmao download yts, pay with electricity.

Good goyim guns bad nanny state good turn in your parents if they commit wrong think face crime is bad too

fpbp

What a stupid argument.

Save resume data interval in advanced options? Mine's set to 10 minutes.

cbt

I checked github and apparently the default is 60 minutes now.