Debian or Arch?

Debian or Arch?

Attached: 639A6F03-C5D1-4F1C-A40F-C8A02D109DA3.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Fedora

Gentoo

i would assume you mean debian unstable instead of stable

Debian if you want to get work done
Arch if you're an autist who wants a hobby OS to mess around with

macOS

If you like coding in Assembly then you'll love Arch.

Attached: 000000.jpg (351x359, 19K)

iPhone posting saitana

Attached: separate_files_thinking.jpg (687x778, 93K)

Attached: 1555340370725-1.png (1660x1940, 1.1M)

@70585870
Death. Death to all disgusting pedo scum like you.

A human bean sat there and actually made that infographic.

macos

Probably didn't use arch, but an OS where you can get some shit done.

that's not true, I enjoy assembly and think arch is a retarded distro

literally all of them
arch

Am arch user, can confirm.

>No one on earth uses Arch in a professional environment
Obviously you shouldn't use any bleeding edge distro in a professional environment. If the author thinks anyone who uses Arch intends to use it in a professional environment they completely missed the point, and if they didn't there was no reason to write this statement in the first place, it just showcases their own stupidity and autistic rage.

I use Arch on my personal rig to stay on top of what is happening with the software I use, so I can test new and upcoming features and give feedback and reports to developers. When it's time to build something, I use a stable distro and work from there.

(con'td)
I would argue that users who only use stable distributions and branches are the ones who do not really care about the software they use, they obviously do not intend to participate in the development community and give feedback or reports to other developers, as distributions with stable branches are often several weeks to months behind the upstream, when everything has already been ironed out and more or less set in stone.

>bean

Why people hate this distro so much.

fpbp best of both worlds
yikes, worst of both worlds

this
also for end users arch is fine, in the sense that, it won't break unless you're doing something wrong while being aware of it, ie installing nightlies or unmaintained packages from the aur.

>outdated pube for logo distro with multiple redundant shitty package manager tools
>arch, a useful linux distro
Arch obviously.

Many are probably jealous of its success as a distribution, Arch has become very popular and is widely used. Why they care about this is beyond me, it is just as unreasonable to hate or dislike something solely because it is popular as it is to hate something solely because it is unpopular. Others don't have a problem with Arch itself but its community, which carries an elitist tone and can often be abrasive. A few among those don't like the falsely raised idea that it is a minimalist distro, which it is not by nature as noted by the developers themselves, who choose not to associate themselves with the "arch way" the community has fabricated. Some people genuinely have bad experiences with the distro, often inexperienced GNU/Linux users who at one point tried it out and became frustrated when their installation or specific packages broke during an update, or likewise with how much manual configuration can often be required to set up a standard desktop environment. Although, with some light research, they would have discovered that this was par for the course. Some other people just don't like systemd, because of how far-reaching it has become. Some people just like to selfishly hate things because they get a sense of enjoyment and superiority out of it.