NZXT H500, Phanteks P350X RGB or Fractal Design Meshify C? I can't make my mind up. They are £70...

NZXT H500, Phanteks P350X RGB or Fractal Design Meshify C? I can't make my mind up. They are £70, £60 and £85 in that order.

Attached: nzxt-computer-case-h500-window-black-red[1].jpg (800x800, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYdURT_BEAI
youtu.be/mVbvv-veyFU?t=1m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have the model you have in your pic, pretty nice and easy to build.
I don't know anything about P350X, but Fractal Design Meshify C is a case that I've seen recommended a lot too.
I guess they don't really differ that much if you're just looking for a decent ATX case with filters.
Just go for the one that looks best to you.

I may just get the budget Phanteks then. It has subtle RGB and I won't be doing any mad water cooling anyhow. I would like to get the Meshify as it has the best cooling but that price could be spent on some RGB bling fans if I so chose to (although I would only see them inside and on the vents of the Phanteks).

>RGB

Honestly the fractal c range and your pic related are the most aesthetic cases going. Pretty sure they have similar performance.

The only thing I don't like about the Meshify apart from the price is the front panel surround being glossy. It makes it look cheap. Also it's a bit more of a pain to clean the filter that the Phanteks.

Well I personally own the define mini c. I don't like the meshify anywhere near as much as the flat brushed front. The temps are more than good enough in the non meshify versions and I'm pretty sure they will be quieter. You can't lose with any of them.

Deepcool Frame is a fucking $20, you absolute degenerate.

P350X looks like garbage.
dont like the "cable management panel" on the H500.
only negative about the meshify is that the PSU cover plate is not perforated so you cant intake air from the bottom, but not a huge issue since front is plenty. oh and the front panel is attached permanently to the fucking front...

actually on second look the psu cover might have holes in it? but not a lot

If the Meshify had a contact panel for the buttons etc on the front panel it would be near perfect.

the other 2 look like garbage, so there's that

contact panel? you mean disconnectable?

i kinda want a masterbox Q500L cus you can flip it around in any direction you want (and it's small but still fits ATX)
youtube.com/watch?v=uYdURT_BEAI

Attached: CM_q500l.png (480x480, 107K)

and it's fucking shit.

Perfection.

Attached: 5ac58156-55fa-4552-8106-0b58c6d8ac26.jpg (1000x1000, 505K)

What's a good non rgb cheap atx case that supports longish (180mm) PSUs?
I'm considering the antec 302.

They don't provide the third side panel for this shit.

Try saying this to my face, asshole.

faggot

>third panel for this shit
what are you even talking about? the fucking panels all all the same except for the rear IO

>10 year old piece of shit case that still has fucking 6000 series AMD graphics cards in the gallery images
nigga what the fuck are you doing

nigga what the fuck are you doing
Planning on having more than two 3.5" drives

holy shit you are fucking retarded. almost every fucking case has that, why the fuck would you buy a god damn decade old piece of shit for over $60?

>the fucking panels all all the same
No. The bottom panel is black and with rubber stands. If you put the case horizontal you have two meshed panel and one bottom panel that are swappable, the third meshed panel replace for the bottom one is not provided.

kill yourself, retard

Attached: moron.jpg (933x662, 81K)

Attached: moron2.jpg (860x679, 68K)

I just did, like open your eyes nigga

Attached: moron3.jpg (826x679, 87K)

Just look at your pic retards, it looks like the same as the other two? The underlying metal frame is equal on all 3 sides, the magnetic panels are different, shitheads.

just move them then you retarded motherfucker, they're not stuck to the fucking panel, holy shit you are dumb.

Attached: moron4.jpg (766x674, 92K)

Attached: moron5.jpg (793x687, 103K)

Built gf's system in the meshify c, nice case

Built my system in the H700, not sure how much different that is from the h500 besides size but godamn it's way nicer than the C. Better materials, better fit&finish, better routing, just basically better in every way

Attached: moron6.jpg (899x678, 64K)

next time watch the fucking video before posting retarded shit, dumb nigger

Attached: moron7.jpg (702x683, 58K)

Niggers I want to keep the magnetic dust filters on all 3 sides while putting the case horizontal. Only way to do this is with a mismatching side panel because this cm jews won't put a third $3 filter in the package.

nigger it's a modular case and they will sell mesh filters with different designs just buy another one holy shit fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1535369972331.png (620x581, 16K)

Phanteks make great cases. I have the Enthoo all-glass case.

Attached: e.jpg (800x800, 95K)

They DON'T sell spare filters nigger, that's the problem.

>caring about rgb
>>>/reddit/

Get the NZXT H500 or the Meshify you fucking ape, don't spend money on useless shit.

they WILL sell filters, nigger, there is no problem

youtu.be/mVbvv-veyFU?t=1m38s

Attached: stoppostingyoufuckingretard.jpg (1075x675, 73K)

Yes just like they selled them for the Q300L, so NEVER.
Nigger.

>abloo bloo bloo
cry more

Mah nigga

Had my doubts about airflow on that case when I put up my rig but damn that Define C is comfy as fuck with BeQuiet DRP4 and some silent wings fans

>perfect size for suicide box apartment and tiny desk
>absolutely no noise while shitposting
>easy cable management even for brainlets
>compartment for extra cables if you're dumb enough to not have a modular psu
>easy to clean filters to keep rogue pubic hair and dandruff out
>stays hidden in the darkness with zero RGB and minimalistic looks

Overall it's 4,5/5 the best case I've had so far, my only gripe is the small drive bay which you might have to remove to fit more fans but considering the sizes of HDDs and SSDs these days it was a worthy sacrifice

Can SSD's be removed quickly on the H500 or do you have to screw them in?

H500 owner here.
The case is easy to build. The airflow seems to be good so far. The filters are doing their jobs. In my opinion H500 is one of the best "budget" case.

>do you have to screw them in?
No.