Farewell frens, it's been a good run

Russia will create their own Internet and cut off from the rest of the web!
Countless businesses relying on "Russian hackers" will get fucked forever. Enjoy your Pajit hackers USA.

Attached: 1555405996970-0.jpg (1280x701, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_packet_inspection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can only read that 68.2% voted for yes. quick rundown?

int on kohl

Can you give some background on this OP?
If Russia's making their own China-style intranet we could end up with four parallel webs; US, EU, Russian and Chinese.

Attached: 1555449032371.png (929x1150, 1.7M)

internet isolation "law"

Attached: 1555406732975.png (680x680, 163K)

cant find anything there
lol for real? why does this shit come out of nowhere. probably russian hackers must be contained))

Probably nothing will happen anyway

Good riddance I guess. I'll only miss my cheeki brreki clanmates saying cyka blyat non stop.

Fag, linking to new KC is forbidden.
Do your own research. Thx.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-142021_1.png (359x430, 89K)

99% of data recovery software in use Worldwide is Russian. Do you understand?!

no backups = you didn't really want to preserve the data that bad

If the Government is doing it it can't be bad.

how was i supposed to find an autosage thread on page 20 lol. but ok now i can read stuff.

>Should we ban the free flow of information?
>Yay 68.2%
>Nay : 15.1%
>Radical centrist: 0.0%
>voted : 83.3%

t. translator with 4 phds in soviet speak

Why are slavs so receptive of cuckoldry like this?

Attached: brainwashing_101.jpg (480x331, 73K)

catalog : sort by : reply count

Fucking newfags...

History.

No one is gonna stop you from using russian software.

They're beaten to obey dictatorship over generations. They tried democracy for a while when USSR went down, but it seemed to give rise to just new powerful oligarchs to bully the common folk into submission.

Their hardware cards/readers call home retard. If Russia sets up great firewall everyone will be fucked.

Retards, it's just a bunch of DPIs, nothing more. People who really thinks it's a IRON CURTAIN/FIREWALL whatever else is retarded.

Man, they can just setup an international server outside Russia.

Why should I care about russian internet?

>Russia will create their own Internet and cut off from the rest of the web!
false. this only means that operability of russian internet must be independent from the global net.

so if USA decides to cut russia from internet for example, russian infrastructure won't be fucked up.

> «Этo дocтaтoчнo cepьeзнoe opyжиe, нo я нaдeюcь, чтo кaк ядepнoe opyжиe, кoтopoe имeeтcя y pядa cтpaн, oнo бyдeт нaхoдитьcя в cпящeм cocтoянии. И eгo нaличиe бyдeт cтимyлиpoвaть вce кoмпaнии, в тoм чиcлe нaхoдящиecя в нepoccийcкoй юpиcдикции, к иcпoлнeнию зaкoнoдaтeльcтвa PФ», — cкaзaл Жapoв нa итoгoвoй кoллeгии Pocкoмнaдзopa, кoммeнтиpyя пpoeкт.
> "It's a very powerful weapon, but I hope that just like nuclear weapons it will never be used. Its existence will force companies to follow Russian laws."
In other words, nothing will ever be done, it's just another corruption scheme regular people can't monitor and control. They're gonna steal a lot of government money tho.

It costs 3 times as much if you aren't Russian you cretin. Stop pretending like you know anything.

Doesn't that also mean that they try to get total control on what data comes in and what goes out?

Pretty much all the best software and music torrent sites are russian, if this actually happens it's going to be a major blow to the cracking and piracy community. Looks like sad times ahead.

Yes, but who cares?
Muh video games are important.

this
noggers think americans are good with computers

And nothing of value was lost.

>Pajeet
>Hackers

No such thing exists, Pajeets can only try those tech support scams on 60 IQ boomer whites.

t. an actual Paj8

I'd imagine they might want to cut the folk off from stuff like Wikipedia, or at least all the news/information articles that may be interpreted as viewing the country in a negative light. Or history that the current management deems "irrelevant".

So what? If they do business outside Russia they can also afford a motherfucking server.
They should do the same in any case because GDPR and other state privacy laws which require citizens data to remain within same border.
Stop pretending like you know anything.

No idiot. Non Russians gets to pay 3 times more because fuck the west.
With that shit passed the prices will go up. Enjoy. Idiot.

all providers have this control to begin with.
this law doesn't mean anything at all, it's just tech illiteral politics are scared that USA can sabotage russian IT.

Why are many Russians so hostile towards the west like this?

Centuries of propaganda.

Decades and decades of brainwashing the unwashed proles causes the Russians to be like this. Act like idiots. Lol

Pretty much. It's not like we gonna have our own infrastructure, or our own backbone (which can be really great for army, fast&secure data transfer, etc.). They would probably just use some kind of firewall, or disable routing to other countries, the backbone would remain the same. They will probably use it as a strategical weapon, because the only place where opposition can communicate and evolve is the internet.

Attached: catty.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

One Russian comedian used to joke about stupid westerners. His primary joke was literally "They are just sooooo stupid". Now many Russians frankly consider everyone from the West as retarded.

As opposed to all American made Xkeyscore controlling 99% of the internet traffic world wide?

>hating on cheburnet

Attached: cheburnet.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Reminder that this is a shilling slide thread sponsored by Clintons, CNN and the (((Jews))) to display the Zionist-free White state of Russia, the last bastion of White culture and Christian and anti-degenerate values, in a bad light. Sage.

This cyкa блять

this is the most retarded post i've read here in a week
t. slav

>Russia will create their own Internet and cut off from the rest of the web!

Thank god. It's about time those Cyrillic typing snow niggers got fucking lost.

Poe's law in full effect here.

Go suck that putin cock.

>Russia
>Zionist-free

Top kekkity kek.
Putin uses every opportunity to suck Israel's cock, and half of his friends are Jews.

Kek. I told everyone that the days of the free lawless international network were counted. I TOLD everyone that this was going to happen. Nobody believed me. Who's laughing now?

He has never been to russia and is living in a make believe land.
Let him be.

t. another ruski suka

obvious false flag lmao

Attached: happy_russians.jpg (324x196, 32K)

nothing of value was lost

youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI

нe дoждeшьcя

>reddirt spacer
>"The Simpsons"
cringe

>ch.hk

snow nigger

They know "freedom" is controlled by propaganda anyway.

He дoждeшьcя.

>>reddirt spacer

been using a space in Jow Forums posts since before reddit existed, newfag

Attached: 1539156741353.jpg (1024x279, 51K)

both are trash you mongoloid

Attached: 1494663192755.jpg (401x376, 33K)

How the fuck do you isolate a country's internet without collapsing international trade for your country?

Hello, Taras

can't argue with that tbqh, we are snow niggers irl

Fuck off, nigger, nobody cares about your damage-control attempts.

Soviet return when

no u

idk lets ask the chinese

After Putin's death

нaхyй иди дeбил

So, not actually isolated

>getting triggered like a retard

Attached: matro ss.jpg (200x214, 11K)

Caм иди, пидop

I believed you

Attached: 1504908025683.png (580x435, 338K)

No one is going to isolate anything. They gonna make providers use DPI which, knowing Russia, will not even work properly.

I just like cyrillicposting

now you're getting it
chinks can into firewalls though as opposed to based retards at roskompozor

99.5% of malware and ransomware is russian. Sounds like a good deal to me.

give me a rundown on DPI

Attached: 1485537518360.jpg (700x520, 59K)

>They gonna make providers use DPI
user, i
>will not even work
exactly

Nothing will change though. Champagne gommies will either be kept content as assets or culled like the rest of the population.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_packet_inspection

They're genuine subhumans who feel they are under constant threat of being displaced and destroyed by other nations.
They see anything new as dangerous and evil, so a strong leader who promises to beat everyone up but beat others harder is a dream come true.

Plus, slavs don't see everyone improving as good, but they DO see it as amazing when everyone but them gets punished.
For a slav, life is a zero sum game. Neighbors becoming poorer is the same as the slav getting richer.

Attached: 1524772058584648364.jpg (2560x1920, 920K)

Well it's not exactly wrong but that doesn't make them non-retarded simply because they don't live in the west. I mean they are tolerating a government that is doing this to them.

based matroskin
the real question is why are there so many slavs here

>DPI which, knowing Russia, will not even work properly.
It won't work anywhere anyway

la creatura...

Can confirm. My ISP uses DPI to restrict which websites I can use. I spoof my SNI as m.facebook.com and connect to my server using stunnel+openvpn

Yeah, I know. My point is, not only it will not work, it will also break something in a process.

If you're here you can probably figure out how to work around it. Businesses will have people that can do so. Only stupid normies will be harmed but even they will adapt.

where are you from, user?

Slavs are neurotic by nature and nurture.
Jow Forums became famous as that edgy site full or gore and cp. This attracts the neurotics who already see the world as evil.

I live in the Philippines, I'm not originally from here though. There's a whole scene of people doing this shit to get cheap mobile internet. Normally it's $1 USD per GB. If you do things like this you can get 3GB per day or sometimes unlimited internet for $1 per 5-10 days. I myself have enough money to buy a proper connection but where I live such things simply don't exist.

>the real question is why are there so many slavs here
Slavs are always here. You don't notice them because they can speak english just fine.
It's only noticeable when dumb monolingual niggers are raiding the boards.

sneed

I don't know mister officer.

>It's only noticeable when dumb monolingual niggers are raiding the boards.
don't call our burger friends bad names pls

yes was
tak było

Burgers aren't friends.