THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-to-cost-149-usd

videocardz.com/80480/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-with-896-cuda-cores-launches-on-april-23rd

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Attached: D0VrJB6U0AA1oBo.jpg (1282x711, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TUM_APISAK/status/1111637203170541568
twitter.com/RyanSmithAT/status/1118501213836722176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man, that chip is really cut down. it'll probably perform like ass.

marginally slower than a 1050ti.
hahahahahaha.

go ahead op, delete this thread for the 4th time.

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9PL0UvODI5MDIyL29yaWdpbmFsL0dUWC0xNjUwLUJlbmNobWFyay5qcGc=.jpg (759x928, 150K)

>$150 for literal shit
WTF kind of advertisement thread is this?
Bad poster, report to your manager. Immediately.

No way it performs worse than 570 at that price. I think it will be near 580 because 1660 already beats even 590.

2012 performance in 2019
BASED NVIDIA

>Posting fake benchmarks

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

twitter.com/TUM_APISAK/status/1111637203170541568

Attached: D21T8v2X0AA8TUA.png (817x606, 43K)

Amd can't compete.

>posts graph with results showing it being literally worse than an rx 570 8gb (same as rx 580 2048sp)
hahahahaha
nvidiots are dumb sheep

So it's toe to toe with the RX 570, definitely not worth buying for that price.

>20% more performance 3 years later
>rx 570 has double the performance for less than what the 1650 costs
THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

No one cares about your 150W AYYMD HOUSEFIRES garbage that doesn't even support DX12 Feature Level 12_1

>150watts
Undervolting is a thing you mouth breathing troglodyte

Because FFXV performance translates so well to all other games :^)

>muh undervolt

How about amd not make overheating toasters in the first place

He's a retarded nvidia drone, don't tell him to do complicated stuff.

Vega very much supports 12_1.
All of it, too.

Thats not their fault, blame GCN for being a superior architecture that can do both computing and gaming
ps turing is similiar to GCN and it draws about the same power as GCN gpus

>b-b-but it gets slightly hotter than my nvidiot card that performs worse
Yeah dude, fuck performance at least the card stays cool I mean, why even use the card anyway ? The cooler the better !

RX 570 POOLARIS does not support 12_1, fuck off faggot

Fuck thermals let the idiots buy it so they can tinker with it until it doesn't overheat

570 is near EOL.

>Lying on the internet

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: performance-per-watt_1920-1080.png (500x810, 44K)

>muh thermals
>performance doesn't matter
It doesn't thermal throttle, you moron, it's literally nothing.

Do people actually buy shit like this??

>per Watt
Lmao, where the fuck do you live that makes you so concerned for the electricity bill ? Try performance per dollar, faggot.

What performance? Its all heat
I preordered it

twitter.com/RyanSmithAT/status/1118501213836722176

>Quick note for those of you who have been asking me about SR-IOV support for AMD's Radeon VII. I have confirmed with the company that, unfortunately, SR-IOV is not supported on the card.

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

>what performance
>btfo's novideo cards at similar prices
Did you drink the dumb dumb juice before you decided to post here ?

No, it doesn't

To upgrade prebuilts with shitty PSUs it's great. You can get a cheap office tower for 150, add one of these and use it as a budget gaming PC.

If you need to use a 232mm2 GPU to compete with a 130-150mm2 GPU, you're retarded

Poolaris is garbage and it shows

Sir please do the needful and delete this comment

Try some benchmarks made of more than 5 nvidia gimpworks games, twat.

>no not those benchmarks

Typical

It'll thrash the 570, that's for damn sure. And that's all that matters.

>paying developers to gimp games so you can get an edge because your cards are that shit
BASED NVIDIA
keep being a bootlicker

>AMD - poo
>Intel - poo
>Nvidia - poo
do Indians run the computer industry or what? I see everything with a 'poo' affixed to it.

Beast mode engaged

It pains me to see the 1050 Ti as the recommended 'budget' GPU in UK Computer Shopper each month when a RX 570 can be had.

Keep living in stinky squalor poojet

Or you instead change the no name chink psu, get a proper AMD gpu with a proper amount of vram and play without having to tone down the settings to low

But the thermals goy, do you want to pay $10 more on bills every year ? Become a nvidiot today !

>mi60 feature is exclusive to mi60
>completely unrelated to thread topic
?!?!?!?
nVidiots damage control is not even making sense anymore.

Apple - POOrfags

>no arguments
>obssessed with shit
Like pottery, nvidia drones, everyone !

My friend fell for the rx570 meme. It artifacts and flickers on and off all the time. Amd said they don't warranty their products because they are so terrible

Poolaris cucks won't even be able to play Feature Level 12_1 games which will be the mininmum requirement soon

Holy Jesus, Apple too??? I thought India was a third world shithole?!!?!

Turing cucks wont be able to play games that require more than 6 and 8gbs of vram which will be the minimum requirement soon

>thinks that pc hardware matters when game market is unfortunately console-first driven
lel, do you really think companies will waste time and money adding features to a game that will have to be axed on consoles? how delusional are you?

You lazy faggot didn't even do it right. My story is true. Thankfully I let him have my gtx970 and he hasn't had any issue. He even tells me "AMD, never again"

Lmao, nvidia cards are literally glued together with horse semen. My friend fell for the 2080 RTX meme and when he activated gay tracing and his FPS dropped to 20 he swore he could smell horse semen coming from the tensor cores.

nice bait nvidia bootlicker
look i can do the same thing
my friend fell for the rtx 2080 meme. It artifacts and flickers on and off all the time. Nvidia said they don't warranty their products because they are so terrible and jensen huang sent my friend a letter telling him how his wife loves to peg him while thinking about new gpu architectures

>BUTTMAD AYYMDPOORFAGS WITH NO GPUS AND NO DRIVERS DETECTED GETTING DESTROYED IN BENCHMARKS AND POWER CONSUMPTION

ah yeah another great card, i hope your friend enjoys his 3.5gbs of vram
either way we all know that you are a larping pajeet that praises nvidia

My story is true as well, my friend said ''RTX, never again''.
Difference being my friend actually made the good choice here.

Navi is taking too long.

Bet your friend made the choice to keep your homosexual relationship a secret too

my vega 56 destroys your puny little 1070 and soon it will destroy your puny 1080
i bet you're an intel user
you will cry your eyes out once amd releases 3rd gen ryzens which beat the i9 9900k and use half the energy

I only go to him when your mother is not available.

>does anyone buy garbage
It's what I plan on buying for my son's computer. He prefers playing games on console but likes to play with me sometimes, so we play things like fortnite so a bargain bin shit-tier gpu is perfect to upgrade his hand me down I gave him a few years ago.
I plan on waiting to see what amd shows later this year before getting him anything.

based gamer dad

>does anyone buy nvidia ?
Unfortunately yes, brainlets never learn.

My son is on a 750ti still, but I'm in the same position. Whatever the best card thay can run off a 430w psu is will be getting bought, don't give a fuck about AMD vs Nvidia shitposting.

just delete this thread, op.

>tfw $120 rx 570 82% asic and samshit vram
>tfw 1400MHz 1.035V 130W at the wall
>mfw 1500MHz 1.15V but 170W at the wall. fan blowing hot gases like the sun.

Im not op but ok
keep being an nvidia bootlicker

you can run a 2080ti on a seasonic s12ii 430w.
unless yours is a shit psu.
if it's a shit psu, it's a bomb at any load.

You can run an rtx titan on a 430w psu as long as you dont run any games on it

>tfw seeing people seething about the 1050ti not being good when I'm here with mine, playing all new games at 1080p/60fps on pretty high settings, not giving a fuck

Attached: mark.jpg (700x467, 37K)

I have a seasonic focus gold 430w, so yeah, but I wouldn't put a 2080ti in it.

1080p 60fps at hight settings? are you gettlng 60fps once you face the ground?
because the 1050 ti absolutely cannot play modern games at high settings at 1080p and at stable 60fps

X2

My 750ti plays dead by daylight on low settings 1080p at 60 fps, but I have to scale it. No way that it would ever get to high on anything but league of legends.

750 Ti from 2014 can already keep up with 1050 in a majority of titles.

yeah but you can get a 4gb 570 for under $100 off ebay and a 4gb 580 for just over $100. so at $150 the card is kind of a hard sell.

>card that launched 2 years ago is already near EOL
total AMD faggotry and one of the reasons i don't buy their fucking shit products.

you can get a new 570 4gb for just 120 dollars
on newegg they come bundled with 2 games

who said the 570 is near eol?
and if it was whats so bad about it?
do you have a brain tumor, user

and get worse performance since amd's horse shit software eats away at cpu cycles. imagine marketing yourself as the budget solution and fucking it up so bad that your software actually reduces system performance and you EOL your high end in 3 years from launch.

Did you get all that info from your ass?

i believe it. i recommended a 7870 to a friend once based on benchmarks. it was a huge mistake in hindsight. they had terrible stuttering issues with everything because for some reason tons of 7870s would alternate 2D/3D clocks while actually in use. i really should have known better since i had been fucked by amd several times before. i mean their 5770 launched in 2009 back when pcie 1.1 was still very wide spread, yet the fucking cards were only compatible with pcie 2.0. i bought their 4890 on launch day and suffered with that frame time stuttering, jet engine sounding, burning hot, buggy horse shit of a card for years. finally amd got called out on the frame time issues and released a "fix" (didn't really fix anything) but conveniently dropped my 3 year old card from the update. they're fucking faggots and lost me as a customer for life.

i honestly can't understand how anyone could fanboy that company. its like they don't give a single shit about quality and just want to say
>lol i got similar performance for $20 less
every year it's the same thing
>oh they fixed that stuff everything is fine now
LOL NOPE

>what's bad about preparing to end support for a 2 year old card
idk AMDrone, you tell me.

>you can run a 2080ti on a seasonic s12ii 430w
No, you can't. A RTX 2080Ti needs two 8-pin PCIE power connectors.

Attached: Seasonic.jpg (866x244, 56K)

Ending support? just because it will get replaced with better navi gpus it doesnt mean that it wont get software and driver updates you mouthbreathing autist

that's exactly what it means. nvidia was able to give every single one of their DX11 launched GPUs DX12 support, yet amd can't even fix their day one bugs. what a garbage company. go shill those incompetent turds somewhere else AMDrone.

Not even 7nm and already has this Perf/Watt.

Just imagine what will happen once nvidia releases their 7nm gen.

And so does amd
you are just a salty nvidia bootlicking fanboy who is mad at amd for releasing a product that beats the 1060 and costs half the price while having more vram
Keep seething nvidiot

>And so does amd
the warcry of the AMDrone. "a-amd could do that too!"

Attached: kek.jpg (506x567, 31K)

not could, they do

fuck nvidia and fuck their drivers pieces of shit motherfuckers

Lol housefire

The problem with amd is, they perform horribly on nip games. You know, because nips can't into optimization.

I can't even max out ffxii on a rx570. Ace combat 7 will drop frames like a faggot when lots of alpha transparency explosions. Ffxv is tragic.

Let's not talk about emulators like cemu or rpcs3, devs are nvidiots. Reeeeeeeee

Only resident evil 2 and dmc5 works great, brcause amd paid them to do it. Probably supplied the pajeet workforce to do it.

>Comparing the cutdown computelet turing to chad gcn

Try again, faggot

Turing DESTROYS GCN garbage in compute

Attached: AMD-Radeon-ProRender-Performance-NVIDIA-Quadro-RTX-4000.png (1600x1078, 189K)

Just look at this Nvidiots shilling hard for this card that know is slower than a RX 570 and more expensive.

75W CHAD STYLES ON YOUR 150W AYYMD HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE

GTX 1050 TI OUTSOLD YOUR HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE AND THERE"S NOTHING YOU CAN DO WHEN GTX 1650 OUTSELLS YOUR HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE AGAIN :^)

;)

Attached: WWZ.png (977x1036, 139K)

>896 cuda cores
might as well get a 1050ti or 1060 3gb instead of this

It's better than the RX570 for the same price and has no power connector, AMD obliterated in every segment now