What kind of Linux user am I?

Attached: IMG_20190417_120911942.jpg (4160x3120, 2.66M)

A Spanish one I guess.

A Spanish one too dumb to install the cinnamom version, I guess.

libertad como en cerveja hamigow

one who likes to waste disk space in multibooting

why do you need Arch and Mint on the same machine?

a dumb retard spic

Uno que no ha instalado grub customizer aún.

Attached: ñu.jpg (4000x2250, 2.33M)

Attached: grub_background.png (1680x1050, 57K)

linux es mejor que windows ay ay ay tortilla pinata

Just recently install ArchLinux this is how it looks now in less than 10 minutes, don't be a asshole.

Attached: g1.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

cinnamom

a faggot that doesn't know how to install arch

>spic
Fuck you faggot

you fucking nigger monkey, i am not an MIT nigger neither a indian nigger like you are. You fucking piece of shit.

You can't even install fucking Windows XP you fucking scumbag piece of crap

Arch so that I can say "I use Arch", Mint because it actually works.

Lmao, fuck you.

ywn be on this anons level

But mint and arch are essentially the same. Arch is just rolling release and has newer software available. They are both systemd binary centric distros. If I slap cinnamon on arch I guarantee you that most linux users coull the difference between it and mint. Want real linux street cred (autism)? Use gentoo, slackware or LFS

Couldn't* tell the difference

oops

Attached: 402.jpg (300x300, 8K)

>sin customizar
>fondo pitero
>ubuntu

??? user de donde te descargaste la iso???

in fact both ubuntu and arch are the same distro yes

Arch and Mint are similar in the respect that they are both very good distros that don't get much love on Jow Forums.

Agree.

I don't even know what to do anymore, don't want to do what Jow Forums says, neither want to do what reddit wants

fuck technology in general

I wanted to try dual boot too but i heard it fucks your W10 so i better run it on a pendrive to learn

>What kind of Linux user am I?
A dumb spic one who uses dead Xfce (RIP) instead of glorious Cinnamon.

>tfw OP edits GRUB entries and fools everyone

Attached: feelsgood.png (659x609, 66K)

>xfce
>dead
It's not dead, it's completed. Can't improve perfection.

calling slow release software dead is just ignorance kid, lurk moar

>It's not dead, it's completed
kek'd. would kek again.
hahah... just a scratch.

Attached: 1539818112983.webm (480x312, 106K)

Software doesn't have to have daily releases that is bad in so many aspects. Under your perspective GNOME is great.

>en
Hola culeado.

>dat coping mechanism when realizing that your DE is dead
LOL'd even harder kiddo. I know... just a flesh wound.

Attached: 1535127023396.webm (480x390, 377K)

Web dev

Dead would be Gnome 2 or anything abandoned, Xfce is both stable and reliable

a new one i'd imagine.

We all end up on Debian eventually

The kind that hasn't booted to Linux yet.

Based. Spics are dumber than pajeets.

windows fag that discovered linoox and fell for the mint meme. use a real distro like Debian/Arch, shit even CentOS

Why would you use your computer in another language than English

Especially Spanish with their wrong written question marks and so on

¿¿¿¡??¿!

easy there poodoo patel don't go all son of basterd bitch on us

>pube for logo

>We all end up on Debian eventually
Tfw just installed debian this week, after a few years on mint.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1492292859874.jpg (250x250, 93K)

>windows
a dual boot licker

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

I want a slim DE so I use XFCE.
But I want a ton of package bloat, so I use Mint.

How often do you reboot?

Where's this from?

Just install minimal versions of the distro and you have a not so bloated OS. People say KDE is bloated, but after a minimal Kubuntu install, didn't see any bloat Very little software came out of the box.

eat my fucking cook

A South American beginner one.

I am sure, I know more about programming and tech than you. You fucking useless piece of shit.
And I even speak two languages you faggot low IQ, nigger.

Wow, such a clever response.

Linux mint user: someone who's too dumb to set up debian or ubuntu

I use Arch you fucking smart ass.

>Arch
even worse than any of those.

Attached: arch is not minimalist.png (1169x3679, 513K)

what the fuck are those nigger twitter tier reaction gifs man

I'm a Linux user

Attached: 2019-04-18-115106_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 538K)

you have to be 18 to post on Jow Forums, retard. go back to TickTok

this

no, you realize youtube-dl doesn't even work and old versions of software just means it has more bugs so you install fedora

Manjaro Linux, I never used that distro, but I'm okay with apt and pacman.Nah, I tried Debian once and I didn't like it.

b&r

Brown monkey spics have computers now?

>"Based and redpilled"
You're a fucking retarded who thinks spanish people are dumber just because the language they speak.
You're my bitch and you know it so stfu and suck my dick now.
They said low IQ people tend to put everything in a box so you're not an exception you fucking homeless man, nigger who defends a country that rapped your nigger ass everytime they can.

I am sure I know more about programming/tech than you fucking faggot piece of shit.
People that make productive things don't talk with fucking Jow Forums retarded niggers like you.

Based. Guess you won't mind me asking what of value your country invented in the last 200 years.

works fine for me

>projecting

I'm a native spanish speaker so it's ironic I say it, but it's true. Most I've ever knew were retarded except a few, which were mostly "white".
They are quick to get mad and start spouting nonsense very loudly, literal subhumans. Just see OP behaving like a monkey because muh racism:
Cope with it, only retards dual boot, what's more only a special kind of retard would use such pajeet distros like Arch and Mint.
But now, setting the Spanish locale in linux is just something a dumb spic retard would do

El retrasado.

keep sucking english people cook, you're the retarded here.
You have never go to college, you're a fucking low IQ nigger monkey. Spanish for life.

I'm trolling you fucking retarded nigger.

How do you know if I actualy have 3 distros installed in my machine or I just edit grub.cfg to fucking troll you huh? You low iq scumbag, cook sucker

ok now, this is epic

And clearly you're not a spanish speaker you're too dumb to troll, go back to your bathhouse

>mint
>arch
A meme kind of Linux user.

>cook sucker
BTFO

What distro do you use?

OP here, which distro I use is actually irrelevant. I suck cock

nvm I meant cook

replace arch with gentoo and you're golden

a cool one because you are using linux. Keep going!

>customizar
Yo tambien puedo usar el Traductor de Google tarado

What's wrong with dual booting? Not everything works well with wine.

This

Attached: 1449602307645.jpg (601x601, 101K)

Sabés como se que sos nargentino? este wachín...

>dual booting two linux distros
para que proposito

see

>Linux Mint
Good choice
>XFCE
Cinnamon is better IMO, but XFCE or MATE is fine if your hardware can't handle Cinnamon.

jajaja si linux muy bueno mi caro amigo jajaja muy topper

boludo é uma desgraça

Attached: 1529279598_DfrntbjX4AEKGkp.jpg (230x257, 11K)

I tried both MATE and XFCE on my old i3 1st gen, and XFCE is far lightweight

Decent desktop environment I use it personally and I've used mint before it's super clean. Nice choice user am proud *clap*

Use Linux Mint Debian Edition, maximum comfy stability

One who uses Mint i guess? If it works, and does everything you need it to don't worry about anything else.

Attached: cheetah-kek.jpg (450x450, 38K)