Cleaning robots

Why don't you have a cleaning robot? There are robots available now with room mapping, remote control etc for just 200$

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51uwQn_jsJg
youtube.com/watch?v=UccWkvXC36Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off kike

Don't mind me never having to clean the floor again dumb neet

I would buy one if they were normal sized and would be self cleaning in some way, like the charging station could have a big tank where the dirt get storaged. As they are now they're kinda useless.

that exists, though it's pricy
youtube.com/watch?v=51uwQn_jsJg

Attached: i755020_01.jpg (435x435, 12K)

Because I'm not a retarded American always buying into dumb gimmicks

Wew, I didn't know that. Now that already looks a lot more interesting.

They are just a meme

Can't deal with rugs. Can't deal with stairs. Just avoids furniture rather than e.g. cleaning between the legs of a table and chairs. Adds a hazard that you could trip over without noticing

how lazy do you have to be not to use a broom every once in a while

>can‘t deal with rugs
they can, every modern one doesn‘t have issues climbing an inch
>can‘t deal with stairs
no shit
>cleaning between tables and chairs
modern ones are very good at that, it‘s not 2015 anymore
>hazard
if you trip over a loud fucking vacuum cleaner you deserve it.
You can just set them to clean while you‘re at work, no chance of tripping

Why take a broom if I can have dust-free floors every day after my robot finishes it‘s schedule at 1pm?

Unironically would use one if they weren't botnet by design.

But I do! I got a roomba, put a gun on it, and it's now my home defence solution. If someone breaks into my house I just let it loose and scream:
>RELEASE THE DOOMBA!
If the guy breaking into my house doesn't shit his pants right then and there and runs away in panic my doomba will just shoot him.

Why stop at just a gun?

Attached: 385253_520833557938097_1181115034_n.jpg (160x960, 46K)

I do have one. I live in a single level apartment without pets, wooden floors. It works like a dream. Wouldn't work for all use cases though.

This basically. They work best in single floor apartments, fairly simplistic rooms, ideally you live alone without pets so you don‘t have to worry about long hairs tangling the robot.

I have two floors but I just let it clean my bedroom/bath daily where towels, clothes and my bed let off most dust, and occasionally bring it to my kitchen/living room manually.

Of course I have a cleaning robot. I also have a dish washer and a laundry machine. If there's housework I can delegate to machines I'm doing it.

Had the Xiaomi first gen for a while now. Good machine.

China had it first and it doubled as a standalone hand vac
youtube.com/watch?v=UccWkvXC36Y

Attached: .jpg (800x800, 63K)

Whats the best one at 200 and 500$

I have one and they're not that great. It's okay for simple clean up but a throughout clean needs some elbow grease.

Sure they can’t get everywhere. but they are great at keeping the general amount of dust in your home lower

I have my older roomba cleaning the unfinished basement twice a week. Everything is on wire shelving with a 9 inch gap off floor. I only go down there once a week for laundry but stuff still collects on the floor and it so far has kept it nice and clean when paired with a 20x20 filtered box fan.

Attached: Air purity.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

nobody gives a shit about your apartment layout.

Get a maid.

Attached: 1546053841614.png (650x936, 627K)

Bought the tesvor 500 and its fucking great.
Works with a remote or app, can be scheduled to clean automatically whenever I want, can specifically follow edges of rooms to clean, or in a parallel line pattern and is not fully random like most in this pricerange.
Also never has trouble docking

Started it remotely from the bus and came home to it running through my bathroom. Pretty flawless. I thought they were a gimmick but now I‘m converted. Apparently it also has a mopping addon that doesn‘t work that well, but as an allergic its a blessing to just have less dust in my flat like said.
It also changed my behaviour. Whenever i have dust on a table, I just wipe it off since the robot will eventually pick it up.

Attached: 736E3029-0FAD-4C56-9856-896C3E990A3B.jpg (3474x2672, 2.01M)

I build scale models so i clean my floors with a handbroom.

Why wouldn't they? The size of your apartment is a nice indicator of wealth and lifestyle.

>tesvor 500
Are these botnetted?

they are chinese so probably. Most features work without connecting it to your smartphone though, all you‘d miss out on is the ability to set specific days to clean, the remote only allows setting a daily timer.
There is also a version for 170$ with the same features, but the roll brush is replaced with a simple suction port. Might be a better option if you don‘t have carpets

I do,my best purchase last year.

chinks fuck off

roombas are literally worse than chinkshit robos. LIDAR >>>>>>> optical mapping

What do I need to know about them? I want one if they are better than 5 years ago

Attached: 1545557699594.jpg (399x399, 14K)

so you don't lose parts that landed on the floor?
or so your models don't pick up floor debris?