Web Scraping

>want to web scrape to make money
>no clue where to start
>want to auto add things like shoes and shit to cart when they drop (muh supreme)

How do I into web scraping? What using things can I do with it?

>how 2 make money from computers
>non-autism edition

Attached: b4link.jpg (750x997, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scrapinghub.com/jobs
datasciencecourse.org/lectures/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I into web scraping?
Googling/githubing

Learn html and make a ruby script using nokogiri
And prepare to see things breaking every other week

>ruby

user...

Automate The Boring Stuff With Python had a pretty good chapter on web scraping

is scraping with python?

what's a 1337 way you search github for specific things you want? or just search one category and hope to find what you want

Requests + BeautifulSoup

what you want is not scraping, well its a part but interacting with a website like adding stuff to basket is way beyond scraping and obviously needs custom solutions per site

for scraping, use scrapy framework

What are you, black?

i've never heard of requests. i'll look into it

niggers aren't welcome & no

thank youi'll look into the custom solutions part if i can figure it out. i wrote down scrapy framework

Imacros

>Imacros
that shit looks pretty cool man thank you for this. what stuff have you made?

After requests+BeautifulSoup, you can try selenium

what have you made before senpai?

If you want to make money online, then content strategies don't actually work.

Make anything you want. It's a Javascript interface. Your welcome. Defcon recommended by a botnet operator.

you just want to add stuff to your shopping cart?
>lrn 2 selenium

You know those global Craigslist aggregators? I made one of those to autoreply to worldwide coding jobs on the gigs board. It didn't web scrape in the final version although I did experiment with web scraping and the libraries mentioned by other Anons. In the end it used RSS feeds, which is sort of like legal web scraping. That's really the only experience I have with web scraping.

You can make money with imacros buying tickets from ticket master and scalping them on stub hub if you aren't retarded and have money to start with.

If you want advice from a old fag then limit your time on 4chin, this place makes you retarded and it's addicting.

Also, you can grow social media accounts wicked fast by just following shit loads of people on imacros and unfollowing later. There are outdated imacros scripts for that on black hat world.

Godspeed faggot.

>inventing the wheel

It's already invented, imacros faggot

Do you write a port scanner instead of us

>supreme
nigger detected

>web scrape
Well first of all there's people who actually hire for this: scrapinghub.com/jobs

Second, there are open courses for this
datasciencecourse.org/lectures/

Third, you just on Upwork or whatever other shitty freelance style website and look for data scraping/exfiltration or other manipulation type gigs. Almost all of them want you to rape amazon and then prepare some kind of excel spreadsheet. Well if you watch the 'data science walkthrough' at the end of that practical data science course that's exactly what they do

python + selenium is fucking awesome, but it makes you appreciate the more normie friendly stuff like imacros, which handles lots of stuff under the hood.

>supreme
>shoes

Literally what is with you fucking people and your stupid shoebots?

Jesus fuck.

How do i make money scraping? i know programming but i'm retarded with earning money.

I scraped facebook to make a graph database of friendship