What's the best browser in current year

what's the best browser in current year

Attached: browser_0.png (970x440, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/The-perils-of-using-Internet-Explorer-as-your-default-browser/ba-p/331732
theregister.co.uk/2014/07/03/nsa_xkeyscore_stasi_scandal/
warosu.org/g/thread/S70459173#p70464492
warosu.org/g/thread/S70370890#p70378358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vivaldi

still firefucks

isn't Vivaldi just another chromium clone

4 of those 5 have NSA backdoors exposed in wikileaks documents.
The other one is firefox.

Dubs

its based on chromium but has 100x the features of chrome

It sorta is, but it has some nice features.
I like it desu

Safari.

Unironically Google Chrome as a daily driver
Firefox if you need to delude yourself, or if you actually need its about:config liberty

You can't escape the botnet.

Attached: 1547675152317.png (537x403, 368K)

TOR or hardened Firefox

this

Chrome randomly freezes up for me when watching jewtube. Other browsers (even chromium based) don't do that

Honestly unironically Brave, it just werks, is better supported than FireFox on the real web and is better than it anyway and has some nice add-ons preinstalled, an user is yet to find me a better browser

go away shill

Weird, it works perfectly here
I switched just because of that, smooth, quick, bugless, snappy everywhere and for everything
t. firefox originalfag

Addon support? Adblock? Rikaikun? 4chanX?

Fuck off, I couldn't be made to care about Brave's shitty business and I wish the best browser wasn't made by some company that's probably filled with Trannies, but it is

it has compatibility with every chrome addon

Ok, you got me interested. What makes it better than Chrome? muh google botnet is not a viable answer though.

It's basically Opera but more features. If you like Opera, you'll like Vivaldi.

dubs of truth

stacked tabs and mouse gestures

Theoretically... Firefox.

However if you pimp out your Firefox with privacy extensions and config, Google will go out of it's way to fuck you up the ass. You will get captcha spammed and throttled on their cdns.

Unfortunately you can't avoid the botnet.

It is, current version 1488, BASED. It's a great browser, tons of customisation options and features.

Isn't 95% of all browsers Chromium clones?

it's pretty

Why do you guys make the same "what is the best browser" thread all of the time? It's always the same replies. If you haven't tried and read about every browser and instead blindly use a browser some random mentioned is just dumb.
Nobody ever talks about the technical aspects.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (3382x2049, 1.03M)

>Nobody ever talks about the technical aspects.
That's not true. The accuracy of the arguments is a different story though.

ungoogled-chromium / icecat

if you're a normie use chromium or chrome.

link pls

>on Microsoft Windows
Firefox
>on Google Android
Brave

Opera is actually superior on both platforms but sadly it's also Chinese botnet

>brave
No

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-193512_Firefox.jpg (1080x2021, 499K)

All Internet Explorer needs is a good adblocker and I'd use it forever.

mozilla.org/firefox

No one needs all that autistic shit for their mobile browser.
For desktop, sure. but not for mobile.

techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/The-perils-of-using-Internet-Explorer-as-your-default-browser/ba-p/331732

Are you serious imbecile? link to the leaks, not firefox, fuck you

Being able to use extensions is huge. Having ubo alone makes it better
And you're butthurt response is
>I-I don't need it
lel

Fuck, IE is the only browser that starts fast and loads pages almost instantly for me.

Attached: 1551536800592.gif (253x216, 942K)

Sounds like you have shit hardware or your OS is fucked

>opera
you meant vivaldi

Or. Every modern browser is shit and includes unnecessary shit.

No, because other browsers work fine on all of my devices and many others. Not just fine, but better than IE.

>Google Android
isn't Android foss though? Its not Androids is it?

no i didn't

Firefox is good if you configure it correctly for privacy and use the right extensions

Tor is and always will be the best browser simply because it is the pinaccle of what a browser should be privacy

that being said i do believe we need another Tor browser another project like tor we need as many of them as possible

Nu-edge

Attached: 1545855010592.png (711x360, 30K)

Wanna share that css for your browser? Specifically the address bar.

i use palemoon, yes i know that m.c. straver is an autistic furry manchild however the browser uses way less resources, doesn't put in pointless bloat and has a decent gui and since it got a dedicated umatrix fork i've switched to it full time

Attached: 3ad6f9bf70e8ba6d62d2d12b0f7e0f2d_400x400.png (400x400, 240K)

/thread

100% this guy just got done stealing this config from github and has come to bestow his knowledge upon us

vivaldi
no other browser lets me choose the position of my tabs or group them

All fine except for IE only because it's basically obsolete at this point.

The better question is what's the best android browser in current year

I want to use Firefox but I am unable to find good replacement for Flashgot & DownthemAll

Also there were few extensions which would help you add website search in firefox search engines list as well as search anything from the context menu

Life has been hell ever since legacy extensions stopped working

I am on DDG mobile right now, pretty damn fucking good.

This

internet explorer has some serious integrated windows security nowadays

richard stallman even supported it in one of his op-eds. it's so integrated with the kernel, that he wishes he could make something like it for poser UNI-mean Linux

surf

I was using Vivaldi but there are some privacy concerns there. Switched to Pale Moon + some config changes which is working pretty good but seems to load some pages kinda slow and is a bit of of date. Ungoogled chromium is probably the best if you want to build it. Firefox needs more configuring to get as secure as pale moon but it's kept up to date and has probably superior performance. Seems like there's no single right answer.

Attached: 1335026863808.jpg (520x599, 70K)

Chromium
then Edge Chromium

I've seen some absolute fucking autists on Jow Forums but never have I seen someone at such a level ofA Autism that they'd use IE

opera
>uses 1.3 gigs of ram on 9 tabs open
>regularly have 10+ tabs open and doesn't slow down
>starts up really quick
>built in vpn

Unironically Chrome

palemoon
harmless furfag >>> crazed soros sjws that would send you to gulag for wrongthink

brave for android

edge ie ie

i just block ads at the router and have js off

I dunno it just works and i dont see any reason to download anything else

Or just use something that isn't made by either you complete and utter nigglet

>something

>le tor good for privacy meme
theregister.co.uk/2014/07/03/nsa_xkeyscore_stasi_scandal/

>no mention of lynx / elinks2
I'm disappointed in you guys.

I'm using chrome-edge canary and this shit is fast and light-weight even with addons, but still lacking in features

>its based on chromium
then I wonder why this shit doesn't work well on my configuration

btw. it's just me or modern firefox is fucking lagg? basilisk which is based on it runs smoother and faster

And Chink spyware

warosu.org/g/thread/S70459173#p70464492

Stole it from an user who got it from github. Then modified it.
warosu.org/g/thread/S70370890#p70378358

Safari for the apple ecosystem compatibility

This. Nothing comes close to Firefox if you want privacy and good out of the box UI and configurability.

check the about:support page to see if you have any acceleration blacklisted
also firefox comes with shit you dont need for telemetry and stuff like that, look in the 'features' folder in the installation folder

wrong.

aside 4chanX what user scripts for violentmonkey/tempermonkey do you guys use?

Attached: asdsad.png (500x311, 34K)

An nhentai download script.

Mozilla Firefox aka Mozarella FuckKEK

Falkon, SeaMonkey, Pale Moon.

Attached: baldclose.jpg (362x439, 60K)

Firefox ofcourse
Been using it for 12 years or so, can say for sure there is little to no difference in terms of Performance compared to chrome, but firefox is way more Customizeable

It's literally all Chromium versions, Safari, Firefox out there only. With Windows switching to Chromium it's pretty much over for FF except for a handful of nerds, enthusiasts, tor users.

Anything beyond 52 is a trashfire. Unpatched ie11 functions better than Firefox 67.

This.
Although it still sucks balls.
Unironically I believe the best Firefox now is Android Firefox and it's by far the best mobile browser (granted, not much of a competition).

Qutebrowser is pretty comfy desu

I wish it was firefox. I really tried to switch but it just seemed so damned slow for me compared to Brave.

why not waterfox?

Attached: serveimage.png (351x283, 70K)

>Unpatched ie11 functions better than Firefox 67.
Sure thing, buddy.

IE11 functions better than literally everything but I don't recommend actually using it...

what happened to the context menu editor addon? sick of all this gay shit on right click ill never use

>IE is supported, reliable and safe, but if you use it you won't be able to enjoy any of the new webshit misfeatures everyone is adding to their websites now
That's it, I'm switching to IE. Thank you.

Attached: 1554614982860.png (1561x1165, 1.76M)

>some privacy concerns there
What

it uses no ram

Vivaldi may not be the best, it's surely the prettiest.

IE is one of the most vulnerable browsers to malware. Especially without ublock origin and being able to add filters and block domains

Imo vivaldi is developing into right direction, check that shit ton of useful options in settings

>*sets UAC to highest setting*
heh nothin personnel