What distros would look good on my resume besides the obvious arch linux?

what distros would look good on my resume besides the obvious arch linux?

Attached: archlinux.png (1200x899, 66K)

Why on earth would you need to list individual distros?

What the fuck? Just say you're familiar or proficient with Linux

Manjaro would look even better.
For real though, probably CentOS and RHEL.

/thread

suse and rhel actually

>putting loonix proficiency on your resume

do you just know your way around a terminal or is it something a bit more than that?

RHEL, NixOS

I use Arch. A typical question I would ask as an Arch fag is : Do I look good? I use Arch btw.

Just arch should cover it. Be sure to include a screenshot of your rice.

dont listen to the tards here user. a real answer is centos, rhel, suse and MOST importantly GET CERTIFIED. if you get certified, it almost doesnt matter what distro you use, you know your tools for linux that span across all/most enterprise distros. you really think you're going to be installing Arch as a job much less use it as a fucking server? gtfo kek. your proficiency will show with your certs. or if you dont have any yet, then at least mention you know linux sysadmin.

the one you make yourself

gentoo

But where else can I show off my ability to install arch from scratch?

TAKE A LINUX CERTIFICATION FAGGOT.

>OP: hurrr i installed arch linoox
>Employer: uhhh okay?

ill test your ability right now. what does /proc/mdstat display?
what is mdadm?
how do you extend an LVM volume?

Make sure you include which desktop managers you can use too. Get a really solid grasp on KDE, xfce, GNOME, etc. and list those too.

>applying for jobs
>list arch linux on your resume
>"oh thank god, finally an applicant who knows how to use pacman"
>"this will be so useful in our enterprise environment"
imagine being this autistic

Attached: georgecostanza.jpg (650x366, 24K)

what kind of businesses do you imagine are installing linux from scratch on fucking anything?

you are not prepared for the job market you intend to enter

>autistic
more like borderline retarded...

poor faggot fell for the arch meme

Learn how to setup docker containers and use kubernetes. No one gives a fuck about setting up linux from scratch.

I have done RHCE and don't remember ever looking in mdstat.

10/10 bait thread.
RHEL if you have to list any, just say linux.
Didnt expect to get my daily kek from Jow Forums

this, even autist people can be sophisticated

rhel
made me giggle

is this a joke? if I read your resume and saw "Arch" linux I would immediately toss it in the trash.

Don’t listen to these faggots. I work at a fortune 10 company and we use Arch on all production servers and workstations. The CEO sometimes needs to cancel a meeting or two because his Xorg got fucked, but it’s worth it because he actually understands his system.

it has to be bait... no one is this retarded...

same at my fortune 5 company
we have cron jobs set up to run sudo pacman -Syu every 5 minues on our database servers
our customers deserve the best

Unironically this if you want to work at a corp

Any distro Jow Forums recommends with good support of drivers for nvidia gpus?

I tried Ubuntu for a long time but the lack of funcional drivers is killing me.

the fuck ?

Just say youre using Debian or Fedora. You wont look like a typical Ubuntu user who cant even use the shell... Neither will you look like the typical basement-dwelling Gentoo user who spends 8h/day writing and compiling new drivers and resolving dependencies, nor will you look like the Arch user who thinks hes on the level of Gentoo user cos hes done a command line install with fstab, lsblk, mnt, nano and pacman.

Debian lets you look tech-savy but also doesnt make you look autistic. Thats the perfect combination.

dumbest thread I've seen

*puke*