Not a poltard but

how the fuck are asians so smart. they are going to replace us and rule us. like wtf how do they have giant iqs to make shit like this

Attached: 04-17-2019-05-04-02pm_scrot.png (1600x900, 386K)

hey very nice desktop man.

their advantage over us is that they understand better the potential of open technology

Post wallpaper.

>use methods developed by hundreds of people over decades
>how r Dey so smrt

The entire field depends on thousands of researchers. No one does shit alone.

you draw rine you get photoglaph. so amazing ne. my wife rook a rike schoolgirr

this is true for now

just wait until chinese tech corps are the only ones remaining

Then why aren’t any of those guys white? Could it be because Asians are the smartest?
Thank you

Because one paper out of more than a hundred papers got famous because of meme journalism. Though granted, around 50% of the papers in that conference are east asians, around 20% are south asians, and the rest are white, Latino etc. It's mostly because Americans and Europeans are too lazy to become grad students, so you pretty have Asians left with being grad students. Though really it's because being a graduate student in the US and probably Europe to is the "easiest" way to immigrate into the countries. So you have a bunch of foreigners as grad students doing this work while the locals fuck around with webshit.

In my experience they're barely a bit smarter than your average Caucasian but they study harder than anyone else. They entire society is geared into pushing the youth towards academic success.

thats because UCLA, MIT, Caltech are all inundated with indians and asians who studied maths all their lives and are the best at it

fuckin sucks, i can't get into ucla even if i tried

on the bright side, asians are basically just competing with each other. therefore if you're asian it's harder to get in due to the asian quota. if you're white you're basically only competing with other white people so it's easier to get in.

a lot of them (and I mean A LOT) go to college and graduate. The very few exceptional people get out of their shithole and end in a civilized country for work and studies. The ones you see or interact are the best. The retards and low tier fodder stays in their respective countries.

this, every half Asian kid knows to say they're white when they fill out their college apps.

priority on education and attending college. immigrant parents from Asia, Ethiopia, etc recognize how amazing of an opportunity they can afford their children and will sacrifice anything to get an education for their child.

how many white or black kids had parents who forbade them from dating, sleepovers, parties, basically anything fun vs Asian kids? how many non Asian kids are sent to Kumon after school? in asia, cram school is the norm.

compare that to black and Latino and rural white cultures of anti-intellectualism and hypermasculinity.

Large Chinese companies really love open source because it's basically a way to get free high-quality tools. That's why most FOSS is actually development tools and TONS of chinese contribute to them

Maybe you should have tried earlier then. Knowledge and skill are cumulative. Those asian kids who can do calc 4 in their sleep studied that shit 4 hours a day when they got home because the alternative was being beat with slippers and rulers and then locked in the coat closet reserved for punishment but not actually coats

I live in Korea. These fucking people are disgusting, not special.

are you from the best Korea?

Why would you want to waste your 20s in the hell that is grad school. My dad tells me he still has nightmares from all the stress when he went. The societal pressure in Asian cultures is why they do it.

I did. I'm now single, a lot more asocial, and alone in life after spending 7 years of my 20s in grad school. So yeah doing grad school was a mistake for me personally. On the other hand, a slightly nicer job than I would have otherwise, maybe, so yeah.