Seeya maaaaate

seeya maaaaate

Attached: technologyblackman.png (598x772, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=technigger
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2TtdM4iI5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you fuck up this badly

Attached: 0192.jpg (606x443, 138K)

fucking tech nigger

LAGDROID TODDLERS BTFO

hey you're that guy that bhops really well

>Samshit shills will still defend this

Attached: 1535377930663.png (500x490, 162K)

Today we will play this mod called jailbreak

bruh wudda fuck yall really finna tell me i drop two bands onna phone and this shit gone break already? samsung why you gotta play a nigga like this duh fuggidy woop muh fuggin bix nood

round's pretty much over at this point

Did you know that samsung sent every paid reviewer no less than 5 review samples because they knew none of them would last more than several days of actual use?

They certainly didn't cost anywhere near $2000 to make either, not even in R&D costs or this would be a massive loss.
Explain to me how unbox therapy managed to get ahold of 5 of them for his video if they're so goddamn expensive.

if these turdphones gain any traction with the general populace, apple will jump on the bandwagon so fast your head will spin

I found DeSinc in Jow Forums

Aside from the fact that this is a steaming pile of shit in terms of design, are these animal "professional" reviewers unable to read a manual for 3 minutes?
it wasn't even only this nigger.

>apple will jump on the bandwagon so fast your head will spin
fuck yes I want, no, NEED, a iPhone XI-Fold NOW

samshit owner here. I would never defend this foldable garbage. Hell, I wont move past the S6 I've been using for years, best phone ever.

imagine defending a super shite product for brownie points

Attached: 1555027911807.png (800x510, 112K)

Lololol

SAMSUNG TODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1463841592566s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

>defending samsung
no
>fucking tech nigger
tech nigger is fucking braindead as evidenced by his retarded PC building video and by pulling off the screen when the box says to not peal it off

This is the retard that needed help from chat when live streaming himself applying a screen protector.

Millions of dollars to be just another jig.

>Explain to me how unbox therapy managed to get ahold of 5 of them for his video if they're so goddamn expensive.
I don't think you appreciate how much money the people at the top make.

$10,000 is probably a few days worth of income for a channel like unbox therapy

>peal

Apple 2010: You're holding it wrong.
Samsung 2019: You're folding it wrong.

Attached: xi_4.jpg (1440x960, 405K)

>Be dumb and break the phone
>It's Samsungs fault
classic

Attached: wp.jpg (954x915, 160K)

They represent the average customer who would buy a folding phone.

No-one reads manuals, and a reviewer SHOULDN'T read manuals. You're there to review the device, not the marketing blurb.

What comes with a manual these days?

this is what's bothering me and he is trying to pass it up as not him being an ignorant fuck.
Guess he is just another living example of money buying a life for a fucking idiot that knows nothing.

probably Will Smith will call him so he can set up his gmail account in a near future.

>he didn't do nuffin
stupid nigger...

Attached: Screenshot_2015-05-09_at_7.11.19_PM.png (422x482, 297K)

youtube.com/results?search_query=technigger

good goy

damn he really is dumber than I thought

Hl2 video when ?

>yanks

OH NO NO NO

Sent from my iPhone

Is that the guy who was ridiculed for the bad pc build video?

This guy is officially a Linus-tier moron for this.

no this dude is a based nigger desu

Why are people pretending he's in the wrong?
I don't like technigger either but Samsung are fucking retards for not making it clear it's not a screen-protector.
99% of phones ship with a disposable protective layer you're supposed to pull off when you remove it from the box.
As a reviewer you're supposed to look at the screen as intended before putting on a screen protector and you're supposed to use the handset as intended before putting it in a case.
It would be retarded to review a phone with its factory protector on the whole time so Samsung needed to communicate with their user manual or a slip of paper placed on-top of the phone in the box to not consider it a protector.

Attached: 1535235847346.png (600x391, 356K)

ayoyo dem whitey moonroon be na racist

Attached: literateuser.jpg (1440x1701, 523K)

WHITEY DID THIS

OP here, fucking this.
I could imagine that being a zoomerphone reviewer, the first thing he does is peels something off the surface of every phone he gets his luscious, beautiful, African American hands on.
Just like a warranty sticker, Samsung should have made it very clear that it is not to be peeled off, especially since this is a new technology and on literally every other phone you can't peel off the screen, even if you tried. If I'm being honest, Samsung shouldn't have made a design where this is possible because now people know how to fuck these things up and destroy them without making a scene, if they're sick of their friend flexing on them. /thread?

>he thinks that the manual mentions every detail of the device and will have been of any help in this situation

EY READING IS RACIST NIGGA AINT NOBDOY GOT TOME FOR DAT WITE BOI SHIT

ay yo yo holup you akspek a nigga who jus got a foldable phone to READ? aint noboy got time for dat WITE BOI SHIT

Why are there so many people trying to defend this device? I'm not really overly Pro or con Samsung, but this device is faulty, period.

Yeah it's "only a handful of devices", but only a few have even been sent out so far. That's a very significant failure rate. As for the whole plastic protector thing, just no. Having the screen on a $2,000 device depend on what is essentially plastic wrap is completely and utterly absurd! Even handling it as delicately and carefully as possible, there's absolutely no way to have any expectation of device longevity with such a flimsy design.

This device, as it stands right now at least, is a complete failure. Plain and simple. The fact that anyone is defending this is complete nonsense.

No one is really defending it, people are just arguing over whether technigger was too retarded for Samsung or if Samsung was too retarded for technigger.

>Did you know that samsung sent every paid reviewer no less than 5 review samples because they knew none of them would last more than several days of actual use?
If this is true, how the hell are they expecting to sell this thing?
Every unit will break within weeks or months, users will rightfully rma it, and then eventually samsung is going to retire it from sale.
Note 7 v2.0?

>luxury market
>durable

now who is stupid?

hey guys, mkbhd here
would appreciate if we could keep the ethnophobic overtones to a minimum, thanks guys see you in the next video
this reads like a fucking video of his cunt haha
read it in mark ass browny lees voice, i dare you mate
and yeah too many people are playing it off like hes just dumb even though hes a macfag who can't build a PC, he definitely knows his zoomer phones
the latter, its a retarded design and a retarded expectation that people were expected to think any different after peeling plastic off electronics for the last 10-13 years in an age where manuals are thrown out instantly
this is still a rumour, but there have been bad launch units, and its pretty common practice for reviewers to send multiple copies so they dont respond on twitter to somebody asking for the review "well my review copy broke so i can't review it". but 5 is ridiculous if true, but that might be the standard, we don't know. a significant part of phone launch marketing budget goes into giving everyone with a single hint of relevance a review model

Attached: serveimage(2).jpg (1200x800, 119K)

AY YO WHERE IT SAY DIS? I AIN'T GOT TIME FO DAT SHIT NIGGA. AKSIN ME ALL KINDS OF SHIT, DON'T DO THIS OR DAT. STUPID CRACKA ASS LAWS N SHIET

>The absolute state of smartphones
I don't see myself getting a new phone after my xiaomi redmi note 4

SAMSHIT BTFOED
CRAPPLE STILL SHIT
FOLDFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

dumb ape lol

Oh NO NO nO

>Explain to me how unbox therapy managed to get ahold of 5 of them
You are off by $4k dollars

Attached: 7 galaxy flop.png (819x350, 232K)

I knew it was a paid review, but I didn't expect the guy to get 7 wtf

This reminds me of the guy that wanted to clean his gpu and ripped the chip from the PCB.

keep sucking off samsung

They price it so high so no normal person would want/buy one as imagine if millions of units were sold the whole thing would fuck up so bad with tech niggas breaking the dam thing. So they are testing the waters with this 1st gen product, to hopefully implement a much better and cheaper 2nd gen along the line...

What kind of fucking retard falls for a folding screen meme

It's the future, Mr Boomer.
May not be now, or even in the near future. But you've got to start somewhere.

If. It's such a critical layer why isn't the seam folded in to part of the display.

Not display, inside the chassis. So the seam is concealed and you can't peel it off.

Samshills on suicide watch

COPE

>Folding phones are trash guys
>Honestly there going nowhere
>Samsung is a joke

Let see how retarded you look in 2 years.

Attached: Sam_hyde.PNG.png (513x496, 532K)

Who gave the phone to this monkey???

obligatory

Attached: Brown Lee, cousin of Bruce Lee.jpg (1200x909, 633K)

>Let see how retarded you look in 2 years.
Where is the air gesture feature now? youtube.com/watch?v=Q2TtdM4iI5k
Folding phones are just a gimmick like the notches. A rollable phone will kill foldable phones in 1-2 years

Attached: 1538721965740.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

Well untill the technology catches up with rollable devices of what ever the fuck they come up with. Your going to be stuck with foldable phones from all the big brands for a few years at least.

Samsung wouldn't just meme a phone out that they would abandon after a bad launch. Bar the recent IED's they were selling a few years back.

>99% of phones ship with a disposable protective layer you're supposed to pull off when you remove it from the box
Where do you get this shit from?
I want sources.
Not a single phone I have bought can with removable screen protector.

Source,
>Just trust me dude.

>Samsung wouldn't just meme a phone out that they would abandon after a bad launch
The air gestures were released in S4 and removed from the S5.
>Your going to be stuck with foldable phones from all the big brands for a few years at least.
The notch fever started with the iPhone X (November 2017) and in just 1 year notches are already dated

>folding phone
yikes

>The air gestures were released in S4 and removed from the S5.
Implying a small feature implemented on a phone from 2013, is the same as a whole phone...?
>Your going to be stuck with foldable phones from all the big brands for a few years at least.
Implying trying to solve the problem of a notch is on the same level as trying to FOLD and entire phone in half, and even still most phone still have huge bezels and notches so I dont see your point..

Willful ignorance

the protectors are only on new phones. stop stealing phones nigger

It's a feature nobody asked for and it has way more drawbacks than perks. Rollable oled displays are already a thing and people will see it as something to avoid the crease that comes from folding something

Attached: 575-Madison-Avenue-Office-Space-and-Meeting-Rooms-Coworking-New-York-City-LGTV.jpg (340x191, 21K)

Yeah but its going to be quite some time until we actually see any implementation of rollable displays on anything actually useful, and practical tho...

the s10+ came with a plastic protective layer that I didn't even notice until after like a day of usage.
regardless of wether or not brownlee should have read the instructions or not, you really shouldn't be able to destroy your phone with your fingernails, especially because it definitely looks like it should be peeled off.
also, other reviewers have also had problems with the screen without removing the plastic cover.
defending this shit is beyond retarded

Attached: SmartSelect_20190418-161717_Brave.jpg (1407x2042, 786K)

>the s10+ came with a plastic protective layer that I didn't even notice until after like a day of usage.
That is 1 example.
My Google Pixel came without anything glued to the screen, but was wrapped in matte "envelope".

I'm still waiting for 99% source.

Why the fuck they don't make the plastic parts out of rubber instead? Metal filled rubber that has electromagnetic properties is like decades old shit.

if it can be easily removed it's not even guaranteed to stay there for long without the intention of removing it. It's stupid.

The S8 is decent and it's gotten to a very good price on eBay.
The S10e looks like a good replacement for the S8 in about 1.5 years, when it will only be $300.

>screen edge is exposed and can literally be peeled off with your fingers
>"just don't touch it lol"

With chinks stealing tech and the consumers wanting new features, they will race in order to be the first at something, even if it ends up being a giant turd like the fold

On the other hand, they don't glue something on that you are supposed to take off.

I'm not the guy that made the 99% claim, you're chasing some win to an argument that is completely besides the point. that plastic film on the galaxy fold difinitely looks like a protective cover, especially since new samsung phones come with a film that looks exactly like it.

He uses an iPhone his opinion is invalid. Samsung Fold is the best phone available on market at the moment if you're not a retard who tries to remove the screen.

>normal screen protectors stay on with magic
this fucking place

You don't know it's glued on until you've fucked the screen.

Every person with a brain would notice it.

The absolute state of this board, everyone.

>proof: my dad works at Nintendo

>this is all reviewers' fault! Scamcuck a good

>mfw he wants his 2000 dollar phone to have glue stains on the screen

Attached: 1436989989910.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

>They certainly didn't cost anywhere near $2000 to make
user discoveres the evil plot of corporations to make a profit from selling products

LMAO how's that buyers remorse?

Holly shit youre dumb