Akuthota, 27...

>Akuthota, 27, apparently made video recordings of himself inserting the malicious USB device into the computers and said “I’m going to kill this guy” as the PCs were overloaded and permanently ruined.

>Akuthota is a citizen of India who is in the US on a visa, having earned a master’s degree in business from Saint Rose in 2017.

why do universities do this?

Attached: firefox_ffUNgxoBiT.png (1198x869, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/4/17/18412427/college-saint-rose-student-guilty-usb-killer-destroyed-computers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot link, fuck
theverge.com/2019/4/17/18412427/college-saint-rose-student-guilty-usb-killer-destroyed-computers

who cares?

honestly, based. Now those basedboys will have an extra example of the positive contributions of immigrants to America

So everything he touched turned to shit?

Attached: 1553754085261.jpg (715x1000, 320K)

Truly a technical Midas

Based pajeet.

Based pajeet.

Based pajeet.

Ameritoddlers BTFO

>yfw all the virus does is delete system32
>destroyed

>why do universities do this?
More like, why did the idiot film himself?

What's the problem? Can't the university just reinstall the operating system instead of making such a big deal out of this?

You can't install an OS onto something that wont even turn on.

>When plugged into a device, the USB Killer rapidly charges its capacitors from the USB power lines. When charged, -200VDC is discharged over the data lines of the host device. This charge/discharge cycle is repeated many times per second, until the USB Killer is removed.

How can one pajeet be so based?

>i'm going to break someone's private property just because i think they are so rich it doesn't matter
it does. how would you like it if some homeless fucker came and destroyed your phone?

USB killers actually damage the hardware. Surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often in schools.

> overloaded

>merrica

Attached: 1434307968185.gif (480x270, 564K)

>earned a master's degree
>dumb enough to destroy computers for no reason
once again proving college is a meme and doesn't prove your intelligence

Allahu akbar
>Insert USB killer
>Magic blue smoke appears

>private property
Universities are funded by the government. Their property belongs to no one.

>having USB ports

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

master's degree in business okay?

It's a private University.

Actually things run by the government belong to the government. If you don't believe me, walk into your nearest police station and try to take their shit.

Private universities still get gibs

So do you.

>usb killer
Retard. You could've searched the term and not looked like a complete dumb fuck before posting but you didn't.

MBA's are basically useless and any chimp can get one by handing enough money, specially in the US.

State actor

>theverge

Attached: 9000 niggawatts.jpg (1920x1280, 404K)

>That cable management

Attached: 1542604507344.gif (632x480, 1.42M)

why the instagram founders really quit?

not jew enough

>PC fanboys: "Anyone can make a PC, it's like legos!"
>*Normie makes a PC without taking into consideration cable management, airflow, or part synergy*
>PC Fanboys: RREEEEEEEEE

(The joke is that most people would objectively be better off with a console)

Attached: imeanholyshit.png (141x279, 39K)

have you not watched that video? its on youtube

I'm wish I never looked at the fan direction.

>The joke is that most people would objectively be better off with a console

Attached: nope_by_diznot_d36uvon-pre.jpg (808x989, 70K)

I dont watch youtube shit from here, its all viral advertising now (yeah, even with adblock, fuck faggots view count)

I assure you that the majority of self-built PCs look exactly like The Verge's or have horribly unbalanced builds.

>cable management, airflow,
Placebo.

Based pajeet but honestly 58k is not much. Anyone can pay that shit. Must have been fucking dinosaurs that he destroyed.

Allison a cute.

Calling it a placebo is too kind, placebo's sometimes work. That said, a clean case is comfy.

Most people are total retards that shouldn't be allowed to live.

Found the currypoo lover

what cable management?

Attached: index.jpg (115x160, 4K)

How did they even find out?

>Pajeet randomly vandalizing shit instead of doing something clever
It checks out

kek