Only two days after release to reviewers, and already 4 people reporting catastrophic failures with their device

Only two days after release to reviewers, and already 4 people reporting catastrophic failures with their device.

Why did Samsung think this was possible? It's going to bite them in the ass as a manufacturing and design embarrassment.

theverge.com/2019/4/17/18411510/samsung-galaxy-fold-broken-screen-debris-dust-hinge-flexible-bulge

Attached: fold.png (600x404, 146K)

This topic has more threads than a threadripper.

Well, this is bendgate on steroids.

no it isn't

literally nobody will buy this trash

everybody and their mother bent ishit

>4 people reporting catastrophic failures
>four people
Look OP, I hate this craze of buying the latest device just like anyone else here, but your argument is shit, and you're a faggot.

And of the 4, 2 people broke it because they were retarded and can't read warning labels.

FOUR (4) people has not statistical significance whatsoever, retard

it's called shilling
it worked for the galaxy note 7: biased and statistically insignificant sample + sellout journos + guerrilla marketing

Aren't these 4 people the reviewers who intentionally put strain on things to vheck their durability?
Let me tell you this in software terms, since you don't seem to understand marketing:

Samsung made a final build, release candidate of the Bend software. A group of testers/reviewers got it, and nobody else. These testers reported catastrophic failures.

Attached: 1548118095095.png (371x410, 267K)

How exactly they broke it?
I read on other thread that it's user error or more like
>haha, dumb ameritards can't operate new technology
something like that

huawei paid them for ruining it with a flat screwdriver in the hinge, duh

>peeling off film that the packaging specifically told you not to
>C A T A S T R O P H I C
op you make it out like every instance of the phone being used ended with the phone emitting chlorine gas or something

It is when there are only a handful of devices available right now
>intentionally put strain
Those four are not the ones who peeled off the protector
>a $2000 phone has a protector you must not peel it but that can be peeled off easily
It's a huge design flaw

Attached: 1551686230161.jpg (1217x1442, 392K)

Because there were no warning labels in the box as there's difference between EU and US packaging. Nice try, shill.

This is probably karma for all that samshill shitposting about bending iPhones back in the day. Do Samsung not have a QA department?

BIG
YIKES

Attached: 1555544630483.jpg (1217x1442, 243K)

They probably do but they want to beat Huawei to the punch in releasing the first foldable phone.

Samsung should have waited for Apple to do it correctly and then copy that.

This. Screen was tested for 100K folds, but these 4 cats working for the same biased media corporation report a misterious damage after one day of use?

Attached: 1546432098764.png (1054x759, 243K)

interesting... are these people reviewers or regular customers?

lmao for ignoring this warning
but also lmao for holding your phone together by a protective screen layer

in the end, phone is shit and users buying it deserved what they got for their ignorance
dumb fucks

rly made me think

Attached: 1547849837955.png (1192x1469, 1.13M)

They never bought it. It was free from Samsung to review.

>implying this layer won't begin to get loose around the edges in 6 months