SAMSUNG REVENUE TO DROP 60%

They won't recover from this.
How would you save them, Jow Forums?

Also, press F to pay respects.

Attached: 1533696039819.jpg (866x1015, 99K)

>dude, I'll shitpost with old news that's already made the rounds here over a week ago

Gotta lose money to make money, apple don't get that.

Samsung is getting killed by Chinese companies. They're basically taking their place in the market and there's nothing that Samsung can do to stop them.

this

plus it does not help that they're failing at delivering true innovation

Realistically, if Samsung collapsed, what would that do to South Korea? As I understand it they’re the largest of the chaebols and the entire infrastructure, economy, and day-to-day operation of SK depends on their existence at this point.

They ain't going anywhere nigga they make the electronics for all the chink shit that's out

I hope samsung dies because they've been making shit products for the past years.

literally too big to fail

Nothing of value etc.

good riddance.

Attached: 1550784974401.jpg (500x599, 71K)

Thank God. After those bastards colluded and raided people on RAM prices they can go suck a fat cock. I would have preferred 32GB/64GB/128GB in various machines but that got cut to 16GB/32GB due to their nigger tier pricing. They should be set for over a decade. That and shitty SSD/NVMe prices. FUCK EM. This summer should be a prime time to upgrade my ram once this fuckers are feeling the heat

The phone division folding means nothing in the big picture. They're smart enough to not keep all eggs in one basket. Just like Sony and Microsoft could ditch their vidya divisions and not be too much worse of it.
Personally I hate samshit phones (appliances too) and the fold fiasco is making me chuckle heartily, but overall I rather have Koreans than chinkshit. It at least some competition in the market.

>they wont recover from this
lmao im not falling for that shit
as soon as it dips im going all in

>implying i care

>Sony
Sony's a shadow of its former self.

good i will be finally able to afford a80

>Sony's a shadow of its former self.
Of course.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-010335~01.png (720x519, 66K)

it's actually a pretty shit performance when compared to the rest of the large tech companies.

Attached: 1532031644059.jpg (1279x599, 74K)

Maybe so, I don't really care desu. In any case, this is not related to my original statement that want even about Sony in the first place.

Revenue != Operating profit

Undervalued stocks. Biz would love this.

This. Now is prime time to sell your samshit stock.

>gookshit
>being replaced by chinkshit
This is nothing to be happy about you retarded mouthbreathers

bless the chinks
about time samsung gets fucked for price fixing rams

lol seething poorfag. american micron and korean SK hynix are also guilty, can't dictate the market's price alone. you probably would love for samsung to die so prices will drop even further!

>OP is an underage retard who can't distinguish revenue and profit

Story checks out

That shit will kill itself faster than the Fold.

Time to buy the dip

Attached: 120170825.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

> Poorfag
I currently have over 6 rigs with a total core count above 64. 16/32 GB respectively... of high quality samsung B-Die 3200 CL14. I'd be an absolute idiot to have stocked up on 128GB of RAM when 32GB was running about $400. That's $1600 in RAM for just one rig. Meanwhile, prices have dropped $100 per 32GB already. I bought at peak because I needed to. Beyond need, I decided to just sit tight and wait like a disciplined consumer for prices to full inline with actual value.

Samsung/Micro/SK Hynix don't have to go anywhere. However, their prices have to come down to reality before I buy beyond what I absolutely need.

POORFAG... I don't even want to ask what kind of wood tier rig you run.

Attached: honk.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Net income of about $4.5 billion USD. That's pretty dogshit for a company that size.

Press S to spit on Scamshit

Japan then Korea then China then India.

New emerging countries have lower wages and steal marketshare till they have higher wages themselves.

They have a MILITARY TECH division for fucks sake

>Huawei steals folding technology and makes far better folding devices
>Samtrash can't even innovate into 10x zoom lens or 44w fast charging
how come PRC chinks are so innovative?

S
Fuck em

lol

Based Samdung dabbing on the competition

What? Isn't Galaxy s10 the biggest selling phone right now?

LOL
it's the biggest pile of garbage out there. Samtrash has had bad sales since the S9 phones

they survived the note 7 destaster, they will survive this.

Their profit margin was boosted by memory shortage for the past 2 years now it is gone.Samsung is doing fine in all remaining sectors just read their filings they only had a huge boost due to cyclical nature of memory chips in few years once now unprofitable lines are shut down they will once more increase profits from them

that's not where they're making most of their profit

The samsung group is massive. It going broke would kill South Korea and cause a global economic collapse.

good we been waiting for a catalyst to bring down this shit show

south korea going the way of japan, then in some years time, china gonna go the way of south korea+japan. once you hit some top shit you gotta come down afterward

This is the only based Korean tech company. They actually make quality OLED screens, unlike Samshit.

Attached: lg.jpg (2700x1520, 208K)

Imagine when all major consumer production will be moved into Central Africa.

gonna have to wait another 50-100 years in order for those countries to sort themselves out. maybe Nigeria, Rwanda, and Ethiopia will lead, the hell do i know

Samsung makes literally everything in Korea. The company is run by an elite social class that openly gets help from their government. Samsung will literally never disappear unless they REALLY fuck up (e.g. exploding washing machines that kill thousands of people). In which case the Korean government will help them either change their name or divide into two companies which would in turn dominate Korea again.

>make fucking stupid thing that pretty much everybody told you not to make
>charge a premium for said stupid thing despite the fact that it looks like a cheap toy for children
Fuck the smartphone market in general. There is not another tech fad that can die sooner.

S

it's their own fault for putting shit devices out there

t. buttmad shill

>two week old news
You're a fast one aren't ya?