FUTUREEEEEEEE

wow, this phone is so fucking cool!
God Bless the Japanese!
youtu.be/VSqkL31w69k

Attached: IMG_2135.jpg (1280x868, 89K)

OHHHHH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAH

Attached: fold.png (670x346, 302K)

you may shit on these folding phones all you want, but I notice the ratio in those screens might just become trending, that would be awesome to be honest

WTFF NOOOOOOOO

Attached: IMG_1764.jpg (256x215, 23K)

>JUST

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

You know Samsung shit the bed when a fucking chinese company does it better than you

samsung is korean, they're much more retarded and only half as horny as the japs.

It's a demo model. Huawei can't mass produce it, that's why they priced it so high, won't set a release date, and already said they will not sell them in physical stores.

To be fair the Huawei's outer folding hinge is much easier to make than an inner folding one like Samsung's. The final product might be better but Samsung's is still more impressive durability issues aside.

What good is making a more complex design if it becomes defective in a very short time

You can improve on it but I dont know what they'll do about the hinge gap

I want one.

oh, my bad.

Same, Can't wait till my SE shits itself and dies finally.

Yikes

for the price you can bight AAA phone + AAA Tablet. you spend 1k on a phone and 1k on a tablet you have more then this piece of shit.

It's like going back to square TVs from widescreen ones.

great, now you can have a screen that's too wide or too narrow to use

I hope nokia will release a 9210 communicator foldable smartphone of our era.

Just get a tablet + a dumbphone already

So dumb

Attached: 1551902902782.jpg (401x301, 21K)

Still need data for the tablet and there are basically no good non iPad tablets and they are too big to pocket

design of the year

Attached: ss (2019-04-18 at 13.51.48).png (351x251, 138K)

I don't get it. Why not just bring back old school landscape phones with dual screens? Folding screens are a meme. If straight up actual hinges can get worn and eventually break, why the fuck did they think a fragile phone screen wouldn't do the same exact thing?

>Japanese
this is burger tier awareness

outer folding is much better though, so you can... actually use the phone

Attached: 1524980133411.jpg (299x461, 43K)

Inward folding has more potential. If Samsung fixes some issues they could make the protectors obsolete, making this phone thinner than the phones we have today.
This version has some flaws, but overall it's a better idea to protect the screen.

>Inward folding has more potential
except u can't use the phone unless u open it every time
>it's a better idea to protect the screen.
gorilla glass is unscratchable

Samsung's phone has a small screen on the outside too that lets you use the phone when you don't need a big screen.
And besides, it can't be very complicated to open up, and if it is, that's another thing to fix on a future version. It isn't a fundamental flaw of folding like that.

Folding phones need to use plastic screens, and it's not uncrackable. If your phone hits the ground, it has a high chance of cracking. If the screen is protected on the inside that's much less likely to happen.

I'm not completely sure gorilla glass is unscratchable either, I have some marks in my screen that don't look like cracks.

Just get a notepad and HB pencil

t. You in the 70s