What technology will become the biggest danger to humans in the future?

what technology will become the biggest danger to humans in the future?

Attached: 1555269408953.png (623x767, 596K)

Emancipated holowaifus.

Humans.

Domesticated catboys for home use.

Unironically social media

not a technology.try again retard

I will start taking towelheads seriously when they all stop flying away from their shithole countries to live in Europe/Western countries with many kinds of government benefits

Be thankful for all your oil because that's the only thing that keeps your useless smelly countries from being nuked to the ground

Factories, Power plants and fishing boats.

Expect toxic seas and a lot of ammonia in the next 60 years.
Our consumption is too high and will augment because of better living standards in 3rd world countries.

This user gets it.

Fire

robo gfs with z cup tiddies

Emancipated holoniggers.

those new sex robots
birth rate goes down > death rate stays the same > humanity is doomed

GNOO/LOONIX

>boys
what's with the catboy craze recently?

Nice Jow Forums thread.

AI

Open borders

nucealar weapons

Memri TV is a goldmine

Nigga we invented algebra and astronomy and shit. You're using our numerical system. The only reason here you're allowed to even fail in computer science shit is because of us. I'm just glad that white niggas will be dead in a generation or two and replaced by jamals

>Nigga we invented algebra and astronomy and shit. You're using our numerical system
Man, you Muslims really like stealing other people's shit and claiming it as your own
Especially from India

>Nigga we invented algebra and astronomy and shit.
The Ancient Chinese did it before you. Now go back to dancing Muhammad.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-12 Chinese Imams Forced to Dance About Islam.png (709x1343, 758K)

Hmm, this is actually not so nice.

Shouldn't have invaded China and pulled the knife first if Muzzies wanted China to be nice to them, that goes for the other 3 billion people excluding Westerners who experienced the same. Karma always reaps what was sowed.

why is islam so based

>what's with the catboy craze recently?
Literally read OP pic

Attached: 1501567480224.jpg (550x450, 24K)

They are not fleeing unless we are bombing or starting wars in their countries. Even poor countries without oil like Yemen. Didn't see Yemeni refugees when we hadn't started war there.

Oil doesn't come from war areas. You fucking wish you lived in the gulf, barely any work, tons of money.

sex robots

All of it.

Attached: ted ideas.jpg (546x768, 96K)

Muslim culture is based and redpilled

Attached: memri-tv-when-i-was-a-child-l-wanted-to-36282942.png (500x468, 113K)

mashaallah

Attached: Untitled.png (853x1194, 1.12M)

>crackdown on religious freedoms
More like crackdown on dangerous superstition.
Based chinks.

Jewish robot

That picture is disgusting, this person is supposed to speak like Muslim, not a Jew.

Gray goo.
The thought of it makes my skin crawl. The Flood is comming guys!

hello mustafa

The internet.

Doesn't matter as long as its 100% efficient.

>shitskin towelheads
>inventing anything

You locusts just flooded the original populace that did invent it and claimed their shit for yourself.

>Shouldn't have invaded China
nigga do you even history?

based muzzie if real

it is real

Attached: C94cBlPWsAQVlTG.jpg (750x662, 53K)

A persian invented algebra before the area was completely Arabized.

Seems legit

>t.buttblasted weeb
Get out of their countries, stop spreading propaganda in their country, stop trying to spread atheikikeism and degeneracy in their countries, stop all sorts trade with their countries, stop all imports and exports, end all geopolitical connections, stop influencing their economy, stop making up stories about their countries, stop nosing into their affairs, stop reading and writing about them.
Then you can talk about your "nationalism".

Humanity never had a chance, the game was rigged from the start.

>birth rate goes down > death rate stays the same > humanity is doomed

blocks you're path

Attached: 1490406507584.png (866x878, 290K)

>The institute was co-founded in 1998 by (((Yigal Carmon))), a former Israeli military intelligence officer and (((Meyrav Wurmser))), an Israeli-born (((American))) political scientist.

t. Buttblasted raghead.

Please go to fuck your goats, muhammad

anime/hentai is the most dangerous technology mankind have and will ever create

Attached: iv7vjKo.jpg (707x1000, 585K)

AGI might be very far away, but whenever it comes it could be instant death.

>inb4 anons misinterpret me and try to argue against le skynet meme

Dopaminergic magnets

Anything that uses fossil fuels
We aren't sure if we can make tiny robots, much less self replicating ones.

>euroshits deliberately divy up the Ottomans to place minorities and tribes who hate each other with each other because they want to recolonize asia after WW2
>stick jews, whom are the most hated by muslims, right in the middle
>continue to wage random wars in the middle east and fund literal fundie terrorist groups who use american, german, and belgian weapons to terrorize the less violent arabs
>surprised when muslims bite back every once in a while

I used to be more sympathetic to white people but at this point I think Europe deserves to completely collapse. You guys are so lacking in self awareness it's not cute anymore, even more so because you think you did nothing wrong and that this is coming out of nowhere. The fear mongering about Israel and the Jews is still funny though, because you guys fucking made it, like all of it. It used to be tribes here and there and then you pushed them into one spot and then tossed in some european white jews and literally created all of it and then you constantly cry out about how the israelis and the jews haunt you and wish to genocide you, right after you tried to wipe them out and then put them in the middle of their enemies. It's like a parody of Shakespeare or something

generative adversarial networks have the potential to do serious damage short term. Within a couple of years, If I have a couple of picture of you, I can generate a video of you punching a disabled girl in the face. If I have a small audio recording of you talking, I can generate a recording of you spouting racial slurs and death threats.

Think next level deep fakes. In today’s political environment there will be constant hitjobs on all sides until audio and video can no longer be used as evidence.

Yes. Which part do you want to know about? Arbas acting like Jews inciting rebellions and spreading into Central Asia and being the first to incite China?
Many people including Tibetans realizing the mistake of allowing Islam into their regions as it proceeded to do as Muhammad's cancerous philosophy cites?
Turkic and Mongol people then adopting Islam and using it to oppress China.
Ther's plenty to speak of regarding why the Chinese take a shit on Islam, yourself being a dumbshit example who the bugmen hopefully behead and boil in gutter oil.

IQ always equals 100, you have literally no idea what you're talking about

Commoditization conditions define technics as a substitute for human activity accounted as wage costs. Industrial machines are deployed to dismantle the actuality of the proletariat, displacing it in the direction of cyborg hybridization, and realizing the plasticity of labour power. The corresponding extraction of tradable value from the body, quantified as productivity, sophisticates at the interface. Work tracks thermodynamic negentropism by dissociating exertion into increasingly intricate functional sequences; from pedals, levers, and vocal commands, through the synchronization of production-line tasks and time-motion programs, to sensory-motor transduction within increasingly complex and self-micromanaged artifical environments, capturing minutely adaptive behaviour for the commodity. Autocybernating market control guides the labour-process into immersion.

The investment-income class advantages itself of commodity dynamics, but only by conforming to the axiomatic of neutral profit maximization; facilitating the dehumanization of wealth and the side-lining of non-productive consumption. The cyberpunk circuitry of self-organizing planetary commoditronics escaped nominal bourgeois control in the late nineteenth century, provoking technocratic-corporatist (i.e. fascist / æsocial democratic') political cultures in allergic reaction. The government structures of both eastern and western metropolitan centres consolidated themselves as population policing Medico-Military Complexes with neomercantilist forgeign policy orientations. All such formations slid into irreversible crisis in the 1980s.

Attached: 1538273432406.jpg (896x896, 90K)

>invented astronomy
yeah, no... almost all major civilizations of that time have dabbled in astronomy. SO shut your trap and sit down.

Baited && triggered

>IQ always equals 100

Attached: DgN0dckWsAA82dt.jpg (645x729, 44K)

>The average IQ decreases with the increasing spreading of japanese cartoons.

Attached: 1544212728574.png (499x338, 38K)