Anybody get in?

Anybody get in?

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-172638_1111.jpg (1440x2960, 299K)

Botnet. Stop using Cloudflare. This includes this shitty site.

It doesn't really exist.

Who would you rather trust then? Google? Comcast DNS?

What difference does not using their DNS make if half of the internet runs on cloudflare anyway?

imagine signing up for botnet

It's a fast resolver, it's less botnet than google, and it supports dns-over-tls, which is a massive help in securing your data from your ISP. 1.1.1.1 with - especially with DoT - is a big step up for the vast majority of humans out there.

You're still trusting a free service with your data. What have they got to lose versus your ISP if they decide to do the dirty? Nothing.

In most of the Western world ISPs are already doing the dirty :/

OpenNIC master race.

Timed out when browsing Archives pages. Back using Quad9 and everything worked fine so this is slighly (((compromised)))

ISP is legally bounded to disclose data to my government.
CloudFlare told them to fuck off multiple times to the point they begged local sites to stop using cloudflare as a front and use local services (all zero of them).

>your shit is being tracked
>service appears which offers better security than you have already
>random retards and/or glowniggers on Jow Forums: "b-b-but they'll just spy on you too!"

I mean yeah, maybe, but it's still better than before you fucking morons

you'd rather want the NSA + the entire FVEY to spy on you than your local government?

Generally speaking, YES

Foreign governments have a harder time fucking with you than your domestic government.

Now that doesn't necessarily mean you can get away with shit, but generally your government wants to deal with you instead of letting other governments deal with you because the latter impinges on the authority (and thus weakens the legitimacy) of the former.

In other words your domestic government will tell foreign governments to get bent.

It's really fast but it's way more botnet than Google. Certain websites don't load with it.

how do I get this on my desktop? (I don't own a smartphone)

Gee I don't know, which one can put me to jail?
Are you that stupid?

>get cucked by the usa, it's okay goy

>CloudFlare told them to fuck off multiple times to the point they begged local sites to stop using cloudflare

>covering the second half of 2018, Cloudflare responded to just seven subpoenas of the 19 requests, affecting 12 accounts and 309 domains. The company also responded to 44 court orders of the 55 requests, affecting 134 accounts and 19,265 domains.

>Sites belonging to purported Islamist extremist groups are no longer protected by the cloud company’s security service. Cloudflare declines to say why.

Why the fuck would anyone outside of the US care about NSA spying on them? If I had to chose of course I'd go for the botnet that operates in a different country.

Opennic

In numerous countries isp block websites via DNS. This is how we get around it. I don’t see it as better or worse for my privacy

ISP DNS, why would you want anything else faggot?

Already using free ProtonVPN, why bother?

protonvpn free only has US servers retard, the nsa can still see whatever you're doing

WHY DO THEY DO THIS? THEY SAID THEY DONT LOG IPs, WHAT DO THEY STAND TO GAIN FROM DOING THIS FOR FREE?
t. brainlet

Attached: unnamed_4545.jpg (288x288, 20K)

omg you look stupid... using USA, Netherlands or Japan, literally on the frontpage 'protonvpn.com/free-vpn'

Attached: 1555098546788.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

If it's free then you're the product

not necessarily, free DNS services are used by Google to do multiple things: efficient geographic load balancing for google's services, using DNS requests statistics to enhance search engine results (more DNS requests for a domain enhance its ranking), more up to date DNS answers than shitty ISPs so that users aren't redirected to invalid pages from their search results, also running DNS servers isn't costly for a company like Google or even Cloudflare

>free DNS services are used by Google to do multiple things: efficient geographic load balancing for google's services, using DNS requests statistics to enhance search engine results (more DNS requests for a domain enhance its ranking), more up to date DNS answers than shitty ISPs so that users aren't redirected to invalid pages from their search results
...in other words, you're the product

Attached: eozO_DHVVKCGmTAJcx_QKpYtDB7XGPH5bSibLNi6r-s.jpg (700x700, 40K)

Attached: 1549480446049.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>tfw no thicc goth gf

Nice selfie

just switch the DNS user

so you don't get cucked by ISP DNS blocks r*tard

I fucking hate this Chinese aberration!

I got in your mother last night.

>vast majority of humans out there.
paid blue hair shill detected

>Use app to change DNS on desktop
Brainlet faggot

What public DNS service isn't a botnet you dumb fuck? How else are you supposed to resolve address?

AnCap / Rothbardian Libertarian. Not a blue hair. Cloudflare offers a superior choice to Google and most ISP DNSes, and being able to set up DoT with Cloudflare's resolvers using easy to manage tools like stubby is an added bonus. OpenNIC with DNScrypt at home, and Cloudflare with DoT on my travel router. Both have their place, and both keep you at a good distance from the glow-in-the-darks (or with Cloudflare, domestic GITDs).

Cloudflare is run by the NSA. Don't trust anything they do. The perfect MitM op. DDoS everyone until they come running to you. No more pesky encryption.

How do you feel about DNScrypt on resolvers like OpenNIC? The feeling I get from my fellow Jow Forumsentoomen is that DoT is useless on Cloudflare. While there's nothing to back up speculation that Cloudflare is a MitM scheme, I can certainly see why people would be concerned, because they are a huge player. On the other hand, they have partnerships with foreign businesses and governments that represent challenges to American intelligence, all the way on the other side of the world, which makes me a little skeptical of claims wherein they're an NSA / CIA operation.

based

How do DNS providers make money?

Can you host your own dns server?
Isn't that how pihole works?
What are the disadvatages of that?

my isp's gateway device uses 1.1.1.1 as a loopback address

>Cloudflare is run by the NSA.
OH MY GOD! LIKE THAT'S SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE FROM HAVING TAPS IN THE FUCKING BACKBONE OF THE INTERNET! DAMN THOSE BASTARDS AT CLOUDFLARE!

based isp

Good luck accessing archive sites. They probably block a lot more

Meh, I have no problem with the service or the app itself, my issue lies in the way Android handles VPN's (which is how Android views this application). It's a compromise. You can use this to change your DNS, but you can't use it to block ads, like you can with something like NetGuard. AND, you can't use BOTH, at the same time. it's kinda some bullshit.

>DNS, a usually connection-less protocol
>"CONNECTED"
The only thing you're connected to is a botnet.

>it supports dns-over-tls
so does personal dns filter from github, but there you chan chose a dns-provider of your choice

You can netguard let change your dns-resolver, under advanced options you can set two dns servers

>You can netguard let change your dns-resolver, under advanced options you can set two dns servers
didn't know that, thanks.

Daily reminder that Cloudflare cooperates with the NSA to mitm all traffic through their reverse proxying service as well as establish identities across users who access multiple Cloudflare protected web servers. Also the entire CA system is backdoored and broken.

It's a huge fucking difference. Public key crypto offers secure communication over an insecure channel. Cloudflare exists to strip encryption and reapply it at their endpoint circumventing the entire point of TLS and enabling mass collection.