Tfw cant afford an iphone

>tfw cant afford an iphone
well looks like im gonna be an andreet

Attached: 1555572027581.webm (960x540, 1.21M)

what mental disorder is this?

Capitalism

Why are you that poor?

>webm

Attached: 1555586159788.gif (960x540, 3.14M)

you're a fucking moron stfu

epin pwnage

>exactly the same
>3 times smaller file

>chad webm, clean good quality, 1.21mb, can have sound
>virgin gif, shit quality, 3.14mb, no sound

iToddler detected

the problem is not the capitalist society, the problem is the people that are easily fooled into buying the products of a company unconditionally
How is any other system any better on this situation ?

Autism

why would you spend money on apple products if you are poor? they work well but are exceptionally overpriced for the level of design quality you pay for

its like trying to buy a BMW when you're working a minimm wage job. i mean you can, but... why? whatever benefit you'd get from it is surely overshadowed by the cost

There’s a worrying amount of people financing BMWs/Mercs/Audis etc on minimum wage. They want to look rich. Same reason they buy new iPhones on stupid contracts.

You idiot put that money into crypto or a decent stock option instead. Who the hell gets an annual made in china iphone these days? Who ever did?

The herd. Think Different™

People who buy BMWs are genuinely the stupidest car people on earth. They are not known for quality after about ~5 years, and they are extremely overpriced.

It's like buying a volkswagen with a fancy sticker. Breakdown, breakdown, breakdown. Massive oil change costs.

You can change a Honda's oil for $5 at home, if you have a garage. And those things are built like solid bricks.

iPad 2018 user here, iOS is fucking terrible, I go through hoops just to load some PDFs on it from my computer.

Just get an amazon tablet for $30 or something. Jesus christ. It's probably all made in the same chink factory for god's sake.

Now that's a qtπ

I read a study few years ago that said that Toyota cars was the cheapest to maintain (cheap parts and so on) and had the least things broke down. Especially their Lexus cars.

I have been looking at them first ever since.

Lexus and Acura are okay, because they're basically just Honda and Toyota's luxury lines. But the better value is the regular joe schmoe Honda/Toyota lines. And they are built very very well.

German cars get a lot of good reputation for being utter pieces of shit that break down all the time. It's marketing. Don't believe commercials and shitty journalist ads (also commercials). Believe statistics.

At least Chink pads don't have yellow tint or uneven brightness.

Just buy some goyim phone plan from a telcom service user.
You get the phone for ((( f r e e )))

Attached: B40C5647-2D4E-4E61-8B8A-F6A011A0A8A0.jpg (1706x959, 238K)

Ironically, your ipad is made in china. For maybe $12 a piece. Alongside amazon tablets sold in america for $30.

Buy a fire tab or something instead.

FREE YOU SAY? HOW CAN I POSSIBLY LOSE? DOES IT INCLUDE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY?

One where you can be successful without fooling people into buying things they don't need.

Except even they don't agree with this. Some BMWs are iconic and many are very good cars that don't deserve the reputation created by the odd idiot mortgaging his house to buy bottom spec, rice it, skip basic maintenance and complain on an internet forum.
It's like saying Hondas are for poor suburban moms who can't handle rwd and crash daily.

Attached: s85a.jpg (500x376, 47K)

Well yeah, iconic classic cars. You got me there. But that's less of a function car, and more of an investment hold. I don't think any modern day BMW will hold that title, but if you got a good old one, probably should hold it.

The car quality itself however, is not there in BMW. Especially at that price point. It's hyped up to be "LE GERMENG ENGNERNEIRNGG!!XD" but in reality you get nothing but expensive breakdown and maintenance.

Buy japanese and only japanese.

Hondas are some of the best off road cars out there, and also the best city cars out there. Toyota is a close second. Subaru also has good quality.

>>tfw cant afford an iphone

Attached: betterthan.jpg (800x450, 49K)

no i use android cuck

which is ..?

You can get an SE for free with contract. It’s the best iPhone on the market currently.

@70602837
Why do you keep replying to yourself street shitter?

Attached: 1534118563082.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>uses @ to reply

go back to twitter

no extensions for the peasant commoners, sorry.

A hunter gatherer tribal society.

Attached: 1200px-Green_and_Black_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 8K)