Its -6C in my room what the fuck

its -6C in my room what the fuck

Attached: Onewayoutjpg.jpg (419x610, 163K)

Open your microwave and turn it on

It doesnt work to much safety stuff since we import from the US

Only -6C?

/comfy/

drive your fucking car through the wall and turn that shit to max while flooring it in neutral and heat that shit. also beat your dick extremely hard and you will cause global warming learned from experience my mom keeps asking why my room is so hot all the fucking time

Turn on a burner. Hope your stove isn't one of those gay electric ones

Its a gay electeic stove
Urgay Norway
Inside muh room
No

Jumper the door switch.

do u people have to work in these extreme conditions??
i cant imagine myself doing anything in this kind of weather

same here. I tried working in 10C and my muscles ached the whole time. could not keep warm at all.

Yesh but im in the military coldest it got was -40C in 7ft ft of snow was up north the day before it was 10C and rained

id rather die than be you

It wasnt that bad desu do you wanna see my feet after 1 week of rain and trenches

yea why not

What state are you from?

Perfectly flat

Attached: 20180818_225202.jpg (4032x2268, 1.83M)

>tfw 75°F in my room plus a space heater and having both fireplaces going in the house, giving me a gross room temperature of 95°F with the temperature within my blanket adding 10°F to it
feels good man

Attached: ad877082031ca4a7053c41046aaf4daf7ee8dcfae356bbc102d575232204732e.jpg (511x428, 27K)

I've been working in the northern Alberta oilsands for a long time. Theres nothing like installing a heat trace circuit out in the -45° wind. Thank christ for Helly Hansen.

nice try hacker-san, but let's just say I live in the desert so 33C is more my comfort zone

why didnt you leave the military already
this is torture

It's 50 here but I have my heater on so it's 65 or something.

Pay is amazing +full benefits
Dry or wet cold? Makes a real fuckin difference
Drink more water and salt

That's way too hot. 80ish is best.

Dry, thankfully. But -45° is ridiculously cold either way.

Oh yeah and when its windy fuck that shit man the mitary issue arctic jacket is heavenly though its a down jacket zippered and buttoner together with a winder breaker but it weighs like 2lbs
Also these are to kill for

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-113849_Gallery.jpg (1920x1080, 990K)

Why would you be in the Leaf military? You live in an undefendable country with less than 6 submarines.

Pay is better also its easier to steal kit

Vigilamus pro te

Ubique. Quo fas et gloria ducunt.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves.