His wikipedia page will be deleted while Katie Bouman's stays

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Chael
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Bouman

Attached: katie-bouman-andrew-chael-trou-noir.jpg (1279x1200, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thisgreyspirit/status/1116519313488470017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bouman
engineering.purdue.edu/~bouman/
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/andrew-chael
twitter.com/giselaortizleon
code.likeagirl.io/why-im-making-it-my-feminist-mission-to-end-wikipedia-s-notability-policy-a209592a0800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck roasties

how is this Jow Forums in any way?

Good, he's a nobody codemonkey. I hope he gets bullied

Are you retarded? You think that guy wrote 850k lines of code? Probably just uploaded different files that were needed. I bet the software they used is under 100k lines.

Neither of them did anything significant, the actual data from the telescopes is what mattered. All the imaging dweebs did was turn the data into a photo and everyone loses their shit because they're slobbering retards who just want to look at pretty pictures.
Guarantee nobody knows the names of any of the astronomers involved.

This article is full of twitter and reddit drama bullshit, no wonder it's getting deleted

this, fucking this
you Jow Forums faggots need to kill yourselves as much as the sjw faggots, no fucking brain cells left in any of you

woah..

Attached: wymyn.jpg (636x621, 120K)

twitter.com/thisgreyspirit/status/1116519313488470017
>(Also I did not write "850,000 lines of code" -- many of those "lines" tracked by github are in model files. There are about 68,000 lines in the current software, and I don't care how many of those I personally authored)

Reminder that this is how almost of those (((kike-invention))) stories start.
>Get involved in some work
>Make other people do the majority of work
>Take all the credit for it in the end
>The world remembers you as the reason it happened

THIS, holy fuck people are so dumb.

and that student's name?
Albert Einstein

Same bunch of shit that comes with any of these things. They claim it's all due to one person because the average retard cannot comprehend that these undertakings involve dozens of people in multiple theatres working together in conjunction with one another. It's like when medicine is "designed" and Doctor Feinstein gets credited and not his 30 understudies who did the foot work or even Stephen fucking Hawkings who was known for plagurising his students work.

>Its da joos!
Imagine being this retarded
inb4 'good goy!'

no, i wont suck your nigger jew cock
i got a fucken space alien

Indeed, women are known to be worse than Jews.

Based Terryposter
I miss him

Based. Codemonkeys should know their place.

>Thinking more git diffs = more work
No one here actually uses github, do they?

Also she's the one who led the development of an imaging algorithm.

Attached: file.png (226x223, 13K)

I haven't kept up with this drama, but i can tell you that petty backstabbing is common in all office environments. Academia, businesd, government you name it

I'm still assuming that girl is more or less innocent, and all the drama is swirling around her because of journalists (or maybe nepotism), at least until evidence of an active role coming from her part :/

>I hope to start tweeting more about black holes and other subjects I am passionate about -- including space, being a gay astronomer
>gay astronomer

Attached: D36qn0HW4AYFxyW.jpg (2048x1536, 835K)

I wish to insert myself into Andrew Chael's back hole and he might even go along with it? Today was a good day.

>Indeed, women are known to be worse than Jews.
(((women))) am I right, fellas?

>an imaging algorithm
that wasn't used ;)

She's the one who gave a TED talk a few years ago.

echoes are redundant, the jewry of women is implicit

How is it possible to continue the white race then? If women are jews, how to proceed? Serious question

Why is this a big deal in the first place? She isn't a programmer, she's a mathematician. She did the math, then oversaw its implementation.

You're correct, and anyone can go to the github and see that.

And this guy is the most correct.

start stripping them of rights and give society back to men.
like real jews, women only have much power when they're tolerated

This Tataral user on the discussion page seems like he has a big SJW agenda.

>However, while neither Chael nor Bouman are notable as academics (WP:PROF), there is a difference between them in the coverage they received (and thus their GNG-derived notability); the coverage of Bouman (most of it from after the article was created and indeed nominated for deletion) has been much more extensive and focused directly on her, while the coverage of Chael was merely about him weighing in on the coverage of Bouman itself, and it was of a much more limited and narrow (1E) nature. --Tataral

So apparently you can get your own wikipedia page when a bunch of leftist journos are pushing an agenda given to them by their globalist handlers. To even call these pathetic copy-paste articles journalism is a disgrace for the profession.

Katies wikipedia page was created April 10th and Andrews was created April 14th. Neither of them had any significant notability before the fakenews media started their campaign. Either delete both their pages or keep them both.

And fuck the SJW cucklords at wikishit.

he tries so hard to delete that guys page. i wish i wasnt a brainlet who knew how to wiki so i could also propose to delete her page too.

Mods would just decline because they're faggots pushing the same agenda

Have you risen our Lord?

Father of Bouman gets own page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bouman

engineering.purdue.edu/~bouman/
>Your father is expert in imagen algorithms.

drooling astronomer retards don't know how to use git submodules
more news at 11

never knew they flew into a black hole

I looked a bit more into Katies wikipedia article and god damn are the leftists pushing an agenda hard.

Attached: SJW.jpg (1124x1096, 249K)

So why doesn't he interject for a moment then?
That bitch shouldn't get all the credit. Not right man.

wtf does her shirt even supposed to mean

>project lead spends most of their time supervising the project

Why does this surprise Jow Forums?

I think it's just meant to be a parody of Supreme.

Attached: 1535710411006.png (600x600, 232K)

It lets people knkw what psychological complex she's suffering from.

I don't think any of them are hiding it. The people sharing this meme don't give a fuck about computer science or physics. It's 100% a social justice campaign. I don't really get the point though. There were just as many men in CS as women until a few years after companies started marketing personal computers to boys. These days, every kid has a computer or at least a cell phone. The days of 80% of CS degrees being conferred upon males are limited. The only impact of this campaign is to make the people sharing the memes feel morally superior and to generate ad revenue via clicks.

cringe

>code

Jow Forumstards bs outrage BTFO

Attached: 1339550542744.jpg (894x801, 123K)

Andrew begin the lead

Ya sure buddy go back to Jow Forums

>Jow Forums attacking a woman who actually did something instead of journalists
retards

bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/andrew-chael

I really hope a real black hole appears in the middle of our Solar System so every nigger, tranny, feminist and communist just fucking die.

honk honk

>850k LoC
>anything but pajeetware

>obsessing over this argument that Chael himself debunked

Attached: 879A59D2-A669-4FD2-8A65-E923C76091D0.jpg (600x338, 133K)

Looks like a fucking 12 year old wrote it too.

None of them matter and none of them wrote the majority of the code.

Hey, it's hard work to do research and paint some no name in a good light. She works hard, and she deserves praise.

Guys Katie Bouman is a victim not a criminal.
Falsely attributing credit like this is seriously unethical but the people behind it, MIT Press, should be crucified not K. Bouman.
I bet this affair will reduce her prospects, not improve them, because people will be wary of the controversy.

As always the Jew isn't the problem.
>Fuck off KIKE.

Attached: basedbudgie.jpg (640x799, 43K)

muh wymyn != technology or science

have sex.

The entire company I work at commits everything to github.

this meme doesn't work when you're the incel reeing about gender propaganda lmao

Jow Forums - Jow Forums

Attached: brainlet singularity.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Ddos wiki and don't donate to wiki

Lol looks like feminist troop PR took every katie thread.

twitter.com/giselaortizleon
Here other woman in Black hole thing

Attached: BF1DB8D0-3717-44A9-82E3-E09C4CDFE0D5.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>So apparently you can get your own wikipedia page when a bunch of leftist journos are pushing an agenda given to them by their globalist handlers
That's how wikipedia always worked since the beginning, faggot. One way to justify creation of an article among others is effectively 'media cover it'.

code.likeagirl.io/why-im-making-it-my-feminist-mission-to-end-wikipedia-s-notability-policy-a209592a0800

Wikipedia need more female articles

So ask kike press to cover more stories about women.
There is nothing wrong with wikipedia policies.

Isn't he the pedo behind the /sqt/ pictures?