Any Czech fags here?

I found a house in rural Czech for $30k usd, are these real? What is the catch, gypsies?

reality.idnes.cz/detail/prodej/dum/ostrovec/5bb5dd8ee880543de0267514/?s-et=house&s-ot=sale&s-l=VUSC-35&s-qc[type]=house&s-qc[offer]=sale&s-qc[priceMax]=800000&page=2

Attached: CZ.png (1015x691, 871K)

And are these apartments unironically under $5000?

Attached: Apartments.png (833x937, 635K)

yes faggot it's like this all over Eastern Europe, or in the poorer parts of the world in general
people here go working in Western countries and in 2 years they're able to buy their own apartment, a little over double that if we're talking about a decent house in the countryside

we should not let westerners buy property here, fucking jews

No, just an older, smaller house in the middle of nowhere
Yes, gyppo neighbourhood, and old, unrenovated block.

>What is the catch, gypsies?
Living in bumfuck nowhere for starters

>those prices
Seems fishy. Even for gyppo neighbourhood.

My wife is Czech. She said the first house is so cheap because it needs a lot of work. We looked through the pics and it seems to have some water damage.
Those apartments are so cheap because they're in a small village. All younger Czech people move to cities like Prague or Brno. So the villages are getting empty. It's not bad in a Czech village but you better know Czech. Those old farmers and shit don't speak any English or kraut.

You're in a "Western country", retard.

Do Czechs believe in international white brotherhood?

slavs arent white

We generally don't believe in anything, save for cheap beer.

This.
Crappy house, not that much land, in the sticks.

no, we are something inbetween

Central European perhaps?

Genghis, I

>What is the catch, gypsies?

czech females.

Attached: 3[1].jpg (854x480, 31K)

These might be a scam but rent is pretty cheap there if I remember correctly.

I like her work. Takes it up the ass like a champ and doesn't look like she is acting, even if she is.

You must forgive him, his head still has not recovered from the Soviet ass raping he received.

No mutts welcome

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_e_o__03b686c71965bfe57103d18b8596168d.jpg (1480x1280, 249K)

Attached: 1518147714481.gif (899x654, 45K)