Immigration

Moving to pic related for good with my family of 8 any tips Jow Forums ?

Attached: 4.jpg (729x425, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know about glassing the lebos

I'm sure your government has a list of (((safe zones))) for you. If you leave those you'll be physically attacked.

Attached: fact check.jpg (403x370, 26K)

1. Fuck off we're full.
2. Fuck off we're full.
3. Fuck off we're full.

If you have to come here pls be christcuck everyone here hates muslims.

Fuck off darky

>he doesn't know about muh land

good luck, indians!
youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs

Not at all I feel very welcome I've been there before and I'm moving in with my aussie gf within weeks.
No.
I am Christian.
No.

Gf looks like pic related.

Attached: 594a73bb2df0824c27478b63ce568f59.jpg (426x688, 42K)

Lebanese are white you retards.

Finally.

Attached: 1538552415229.jpg (680x598, 48K)

Fortunately I do not live in the failed state of Victoria so your arrival will have little personal effect to my life. The power bills are already quite high though, I implore that you try to reduce usage during your stay here.

kek i really hope you are joking. Stay in leb and if u are in beirut just move out and go to the mountains if you are a maronite. Its not worth coming here at all ayre fik australia. Its not worth ditching your homeland to be here imo.

Lebo's are white you fucking mutt. You think anyone lighter than a spic is white.
This is a country for Anglo-Celtics, everyone else needs to be fucking deported.

>Lebanese
>White
Pick one
btw, why date a tranny?

I'll be in Queensland! Also I'll be getting my own citizenship not too far down the line :D
3am bitmanyak 3aleyhon haha aslan ana hon bass vacation ma3ak ha2 tho ayren bi australia

Attached: 1540127784264.png (768x768, 1.02M)

Do these look white to you, you filthy mutt?

Attached: Lebos.jpg (1024x720, 193K)

How is the situation there ?
Are there that much chinks ?

I could never do this to a foreign country. I'm not sure how you morally justify it but good on you mate.

Farkin lebo cunts. You better not be a muzzie leb. The christian ones are pretty cool.

Fucking baited, made him think I was pro-leb.

I'm decended from German free settlers and English convicts and ill fite u cunt.

hahaha itwanas then akhi. (im not a leb but another shitskin who wishes to be deported)

yeah nah wont last long there

It's out of control user, they are the only ones buying real estate. Your average aussie is a serf.

This is a muslim protest you inbred criminal filth.
Swap shoes for 18 years you'll do just the same :) thanks at any rate bud
I'm no muzzie
Feelssad

Attached: 1540975126436.jpg (700x539, 96K)

nah yeah think I will been there on holiday once before ;)
Anyway gibs will soften my landing

why are you aussies such fucking cucks honestly. Your most based generation are your grizzled boomers yet you sold this country to poos and chinks and defiled white australia. You even legit had the best thing going for the abos by making them white out of your kindness yet now you let them live in misery.

Attached: 49B7DA3C00000578-5452713-Paul_Blackmore_took_this_picture_of_Aboriginal_drinkers_surround-a-1_152012 (962x642, 374K)

>My ancestors built a shit country.
>Your ancestors built a successful country.
>Gibs me dat for free.
K mate.

Yes they are white. All of those would be considered white here except maybe the three circled.

Attached: BDB4CB1C-C9B7-4C3A-BF69-67B2A61EB3ED.jpg (1024x720, 198K)

Yeah dont, last time Lebs decided to gang rape Australian girls they almost got lynched by the hundreds. Steer clear, go to Sweden or Germany there you and your son's can rape in peace and quite.

Attached: 554313-6374130c-8976-11e4-bec7-01128b09a77b.jpg (650x366, 56K)

Welcome to rng and now you have to live with it m8

yea prob sydney for u leb faggot

gfs a tranny?

It's fucking bad, Syndey has already been lost to the chinks. Queensland and Melbourne are practically chink vacation resorts.
Every leb i've ever met, looks like the pic, never met one of the supposed 'white' lebs.
Fuck off, we're full.

As I said. There is no moral justification for what you are doing.

You missed the guys under his arms but yeah pretty much.
Nah thanks mate at any rate my gf gives it up for free no need for any rape from my part.

>Would be considered white in Muttmerica.
Fuck you guys have fallen further than I thought. There must be no actual whites left in the entire country. Sad.
Instead of taking what my ancestors built, fix your shithole.

you guys bitching about one christian leb who will fuck your white girls and make nice leb white babies yet you let millions of indians and chinks into the country to make mongoloid mutts

the white woman craves the based LEB cock

This. Built literal white paradise and gave it all away in a single generation for no reason and refuse to vote for any of the 3+ Nationalist parities on offer, wtf is wrong with Australia?

No, they look pretty white too upon closer inspection.

First gen or were you born here?

>leb white babies

Attached: 284.png (645x729, 58K)

im not leb but im first gen. Im only here for uni and i will probably fuck off.

White means European. I'd rather just not use "white" and use European.

Australia was built as a European christian nation.

im part english / abo / irish u faggot this is my country

Queensland for me sir!
No you're not and even if you were its still a no.
Ah playing the naive morality game the only 3 types of people that play it are the genuinely gullible and stupid/ the incredibly wealthy/ the young. Which are you?
Based af also my gf is pretty into me and she's hot as fuck for an aussie
You're not wrong.

Attached: 1EdFa51O_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

lebs are based aryan masterrace just let them tan your white daughters and cum in them and make beautiful leb white babies

selim mehajer did nothing wrong

Please have a little respect for our country while you are here. You may think we don't deserve this country but we have let you in to study because you believe our education system is superior.

Are you Christian?

Fuck off you wog cunt, why don't you fix your own shithole of a country instead of fleeing to mine and bringing everything that made your country shit in the first place with you.

Why did you come to Australia if you don't like Australians? I don't understand your logic.

You're what's wrong with this country. All you fags care about is if they're christian. I don't care if they bring in 10 million christian niggers, they're still niggers.
Fuck off, we're full.

im sorry buddy but ive been here 5+ years and ive yet to meet a based aussie here where i am at. You are all mongoloids riding this train to gook colonization. Even your fucking anthem tells you to share this land and embrace the chink and poo hordes. Ill respect this country by following its laws, being a nice guy and not fucking your women

It's their ruling class trying to turn it into slave land, like every other Western ruling class.

not my choice. powers much greater than you or i forced me here.

4 da gibs my man

>Stop holding me morally accountable.
Ok user it's your life.
I'm a born again christian fyi, my faith was a gift given in grace. You profess to be a christian yet you don't act like one.

>forced me
I am sorry to hear about your indentured servitude.

You have the choice to get on a plane back to your shithole country right now but you never will because a) it's a shithole & b) there is no welfare.

Fucking off yourself you parasite.

It's the fucking jews and the fags. They ruined this great nation.

Fuck off to the shithole you climbed out of.

How much do you love internet slower than they had in the trenches in WW2?

Hopefully a lot, because that’s what you’ll get.

Attached: 06214DDB-7DF7-4446-A09B-E7C1CA892F80.jpg (1125x2309, 317K)

I am
Salty
Don't stop trying I'm just telling you its futile
>being Christian in Aus
>being Christian in Leb
O boi
hot af tbqh

>My descendants ruined my country so I'm going to come and ruin yours

You shitskins are all the same, muslim/christian/atheist, it doesn't matter, all you want is western welfare.

You mean ancestors* you serf.
I'm ruining nothing I'm moving to live there the faster you accept it the easier this'll be.

Time to put those yellow jackets on aussies.

Yeah it'll help with target acquisition good idea surrender-bro.

Fuck off, we're full.

You're people are a disgrace, below sub-human. Can't create a functioning society on your own, so you depend of the European civilisations to support you with muh gibs.

>the chink tries his best to fit in, sadder than pablo
chinks are all the same everywhere too though

Attached: 1541320111122.jpg (720x541, 85K)

based Aussie

move to Cronulla

The other aus user is right, we're practically serfs. Millionaire chinks come here and buy up all the property and artificially drive up housing prices, so the average working-class Aussie has to rent to live.

We need a fucking chink genocide.

I really hope you guys can deal with them, they're weak bugmen who deserve a good riot
are you in Perth? heard Perth wasn't bought by chinks yet

Nah, i'm Melbourne fag. But i'm moving to Perth once i've finished my uni degree. Can't wait to be out of this non-white city.

You can't spell and you want me to take you seriously? Also thanks for the gibs.
No thanks.
I've heard this from a friend.

Attached: 1513000532660.jpg (525x520, 56K)

kek absolute state. i am rich af and my dad works in a job that helps out and benefits wh*teoid cucks like yourselves.

but you know what maybe i will stay here and find an anglo cutie and fill her up with my shitskin cum babies for the fun of it. hell ill make her and 3 others convert to islam and be my 4 wives and create a wave of shitskins for your country. who knows what crazy twists life holds for me?

nope, perth is full of poos and indians. can attest to that as living here.

shit ton of chinks here too. one of the major unis here praises itself for its multiculturalism.

i know what ayre fik means you wop cunt.

okay then make sure you knock up some white slut then when the kid is about 5 take them back to Lebanon so I can laugh at the dumb bitch who can't see her kid anymore

Nice larp bruh

Americans don't get to decide who is white.

>Incorrect your.
>One typo.
>"Invalid argument hurr durr"
Fuck off shitskin, we're full.

Could pass off as italians

I literally have one on my dash in my car.
Godspeed user.
Viva la France.

Italians aren't white, only northern Italians, with mostly European admixture are white.

I wouldn't be so sure about that

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-11-27 00-54-11.png (959x539, 117K)

You're not a Christian.
Jesus had harsh words of hypocrites, you should read your bible user.

Leaving your shithole country to help make Australia a shithole. You sir, are a piece of shit.

Staying in aus for life bruh.
Cheap kek
No you.
No you're not and here I cooooome.

Attached: 1538450415875.jpg (640x619, 90K)

I fucking pray to god your plane crashes. If that happened I might finally believe.

Where from Lebanon are you?
My family is from Calamoon, East of Tripoli.
t.Zoomer 3rd generation immigrant

can I fuck your sister?

Unlikely :(
Kobayyat north of Tripoli

Oh ye of little faith. Wanting God to smite your enemies will only get you the reward of the Jews who say they are Jews but are not. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

I'd like you to read the parable of the sower and think about it but it is always your choice.

trablus gang.

bab al tabbaneh or jabel mohsen?

enjoy your stay my leb friend. you will take many white womens virginities here when they get a scent of your chad masculine lebanese pheremones. impregnate as many as you can and turn this country into a phonecian colony.

Attached: karaboga.jpg (569x398, 36K)

I don't have one.
Bab al-Tabbaneh
My family hates Shia, Alawite etc.

lmao. you speak arabic?

well can I fuck your mum or something?

>using a fucking VPN.
Fuck off sandnigger.