APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1550503327139.png (921x1001, 156K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532607310919.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Based and redpilled.

>the iToddlers are waking up
Oy Vey

the amount of melodrama over this fucking keyboard.
>APPLE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE
>APPLE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE, STARTING WITH ME
>APPLE SHOULD PAY OUT REPARATIONS TO MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN
>APPLE'S KEYBOARD RAPED MY 9-YEAR-OLD SISTER AND MADE ME WATCH
>APPLE'S KEYBOARD BURNED DOWN EVERY CHURCH WITHIN A 30 MILE RADIUS AND THREW BRICKS INTO MY WINDOW
>APPLE'S KEYBOARD, INSPIRED BY HITLER, EXTERMINATED THE JEWS (SUCCESSFULLY THIS TIME)
>APPLE'S KEYBOARD PUT KITTENS IN A PLASTIC BAG AND VACUUMED ALL THE AIR OUT WHILE MASTURBATING TO THE SOUND OF THEIR MUFFLED SCREAMS

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: 1542657630310.png (813x1402, 369K)

oh no no no nono

Attached: 1547926981506.png (900x4380, 467K)

R&B!

Kek, do they think apple made ANY good keyboard on the past 10 years?

kinda looks like those copies of the bible where everything jesus says is highlighted in red

cope

> >APPLE'S KEYBOARD RAPED MY 9-YEAR-OLD SISTER AND MADE ME WATCH
I hope there's a videotape somewhere.

>Does apple sell canned air?
the absolute state of apple fans. they are so fucking obsessed with a toy fruit company to the point they'd pay a premium for apple branded air

Damage control like this is just making people resent Apple, shill.

cringe

direclty extracted from steve's rotten ass

wow, it's fucking nothing

They have to remind them to breathe it too.

Attached: 1527542886516.png (810x1016, 231K)

Based

bass

>I AM SILLY

kek

the world would be a better place without *pple users.

this

>entitlement generation

>"So, just curious, why did you bought another one?" she asked
>she asked

iTODDLERS BTFO BY A WOMEN WHOSE I.Q. ONLY LANDS HER PHONE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS

They owe an apology to the people whose music they deleted and/or replaced with their own DRM copies of way more than they owe an apology to anybody for having a shit keyboard. You bought a laptop from a company that espoused the greatness of the touchbar, had the fucking puck mouse and created an external trackpad for people to use instead of giving them a real mouse - you can't honestly think they've got a good handle on what makes good input devices.

>defending shit keyboards made by a company that makes shit keyboards
the absolute state of iCucks
based

Attached: 1555187308782.gif (280x296, 1.9M)

bass

>small number of customers
>admitted fault
>had repair program in place for affected models for ages now
>journalists keep writing about it because it's apple and they get page views

No one writes about Dell's coil whine which they can't get rid of even after like 7 years

Matebook X Pro gets praises from reviews yet literally every trackpad has play in it and you have to wedge paper in there to stop that but it's temporary

X1 Carbon has so many variations in QC, can get 2 different feeling keyboards between units, screen brightness etc

Razers are garbage, swelling batteries is their main thing

Each of those you listed ships less than a 10th the volume that Apple does.

Im sorry applesama. Please send vagoo and bob

>take macbook problems
>pretend they happen to other computers
yep, that's a yikes

Attached: 1534333928745.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

Attached: sales.jpg (1006x445, 51K)

>No one writes about Dell's coil whine which they can't get rid of even after like 7 years
Dell's customers aren't a religious following. They also have an actual mobile workstation line while the current MBP is no longer P.

>even with 5X the units as apple
>and with budget tier $300 products thrown in the mix
>none of the other OEMs have such utter shit QC like applel
OH NO NO NO NO

>PC shipments
Understandable Apple is so low, they don't sell PCs.

>Dell's customers aren't a religious following

Sounds like they are or they would be writing about it

>nothing about QC mentioned
>tries to decipher that from sales graph worldwide

lmao fucking sad

I am a Thinkpad fan and collector but this is an example of survivorship bias fallacy.

Attached: survivorship bias.png (721x661, 133K)

>Sounds like they are or they would be writing about it
This is delusional.
It's like calling someone a Christian because they talk about Christianity, or they own a bible.

>Sounds like they are or they would be writing about it
Who is "they"? I googled it and there were tons of complaints. Unsurprisingly they involved the consumer trash cans.

>some random photo on a dining table

VS

>IBM revealed over 277,000 macOS and iOS devices have been deployed to IBM employees around the globe with the 130,000 Macs in-place leading to consistently less IT support required over PC counterparts.

>IBM says Macs save up to $543 per user
>IBM already has the world's largest enterprise Mac footprint, and it adds 1,300 new Macs every week.

>11 British companies that give employees a free Macbook

Complaints from user forums and maybe 1 article saying fixed

They didn't just write an article saying "Dell needs to address coil whine now!"

Because they don't give a shit and it gets them shit all page views

Except there's a collection of computers that have been rendered inoperable, you're seeing them all.

The difference is people know Dell doesn't give a shit. They correctly assume it would be strange if they did. Apple is no different, but their faggot fans are only recently discovering that.
The MBP's serious quality regressions are also pretty surprising considering it used to be their one good product.

>the OEM doesn't care so we shouldn't care now

Top kek, you're just proving my point more and more it's just because it's Apple.

Same reason local news will mention an iphone launch

>IBM runs a business revolving around setting helping any company that wants to switch their entire setup to macs
>IBM turns around and says macs r gud
Kill yourself street shitter..

macs aren't even 50% of their total computers so cry more lmao

Apple like to promote their hardware as being wonderful, magical and perfect.
The fact that despite this they can't fix their shitty keyboards for three years is fairly understandably a big deal.

>Apple like to promote their hardware as being wonderful, magical and perfect.
Yeah OEMS never talk up their products

>XPS Laptops & 2-in-1 PCs
>Designed to be the best

>XPS delivers the ultimate experience with the highest resolution displays, exceptional build quality, unique materials and powerful features.

>Our most powerful 13-inch in its class, remastered. With an innovative HD webcam located in the top of the InfinityEdge display and next generation Dell Cinema.

>The XPS 13 is cut from a single block of aluminum, so it’s more durable than a machine that’s pieced together. Carbon fiber, inspired by the aerospace industry, and woven glass fiber of the palm rest, allow for maximum strength and minimal weight.

>it used to be their one good product.
But Apple never had any good products.

Still nowhere near Apple. Especially as Apple holds massive press events to walk out on stage and spout their shit.

cope