What's your excuse for buying a used laptop...

What's your excuse for buying a used laptop? Are you really that pathetic that you'd invite something covered in someones skin, cum and hair into your own home?

Attached: india.webm (426x284, 2.19M)

better than inviting someone's skin, cum, and hair into your own ass

>Are you really that pathetic that you'd invite something covered in someones skin, cum and hair into your own home?
I did invite your mom, so yes.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1540100160487.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

based and redpilled

I feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction when I refurbish technology. I bought an old ROG with a ""impossibly overheating"" GTX 780M. Had some crusty substance on the touchpad and most keys were stuck. One fan wasn't even turning on.
Flashed the BIOS, slapped liquid metal on the heatsink, added 2 new fans. Everything electronic was brushed and washed with IPA, and everything else was brushed and washed with toilet gel (works better than liquid soap TRY IT).
Result: better-than-new, overclocked ROG that plays all new games maxed out.

because used laptops are reasonably priced.

>780M
>everything maxed out
Why do you lie?

Well 720p but that's how I prefer to play, it's more retro.

The 780m is weaker than a 760, you're still not playing everything maxed out at 720p.

BTFO

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

It's not.............. it's about an RX 560 which is more than enough to blast any game at 720p.

>it's about an RX 560

Attached: 1536057753982.jpg (590x720, 89K)

An RX 560 is slower than a 760 my dude.

>it's about an RX 560

Attached: 1486551489538.jpg (1528x1530, 188K)

Dude so what doom runs 60fps 720p maxed out perfectly. So does dirt rally. Tell me a game I can't run.

Monster Hunter World, The Division 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey, etc.

Yeah yeah yeah trash ports

You said new games, DOOM is 2 years old.

3 years old*
My bad.

Oh it runs dark souls remaestro perfectly even on 1080p, even with FSAA. It runs dark souls THREE

So a 2011 game and something that looks like a PS3 game?

I'm glad you have money to throw away but that isn't my case.

Based

Shut the FUCK
UP
WHAT IS YOUR PROVLEM I LIKE MY LAPTOP AND IT DOES ITS STUFF
WHAT, IT IS HD RE RELEASE FROM 2018 AND IT RUNS GREAT

I'm just sorry that you spent time cleaning cum for a slow laptop.

wow, it can run a game from 1995, so can my phone

I only spend 500 euros on it

The Four Interconnected cogs of Humanity are finally being put into place , where will you be at the Digital Turn ? ?

Attached: 180px-Nokia_1112_pinout.jpg (180x414, 35K)

Stop being such a pansy faggot, there's nothing wrong with used things. I've bought used underwear and I don't care.

>I've bought used underwear and I don't care.

where can I get some really nice used panties?

You can't, it's against the terms of service to sell used panties that haven't been washed.
However it is legal to sell worn out shoes that haven't been cleaned and still have grime in them. Some women specifically wear shoes sockless or with thin/thick socks (custom order) to get the smell just right.

I'd bet you'd have sex with a woman that isn't a virgin you disgusting faggot.

Fpbp
OP is a fag per usual

No, I make sure to buy only Grade A condition refurbished laptops. They are so clean that you can lick them.

Attached: 51612995_384119062376311_5444052694837413588_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Buying?
I pull them out of the garbage.
Fucking companies chuck 5 year old Lenovos out all the time.

>invite something covered in someones skin, cum and hair into your own home?

So, what you're saying is, you don't want your mother over at my house anymore?

>shills are extremely angry about the fact that used computers are better than new ones and fewer people are falling for the new laptop meme
That’s how I read these stale threads which are a regular feature.

Jesus just admit that you have buyers remorse

hahaha