You arent still falling for the shower jew right user?

Showering is bad for you
insh.world/science/fact-showering-daily-actually-bad/
>be me
>live in a office space to save money
>only shower once every 2 weeks when my parents pick me up
>notice a day after shower have a odor and hair is greasy
>3 days later smell goes away and hair isnt greasy
>notice that I smell worse after a shower because Im washing away the good bacteria
>hair is greasy after shower because Im washing away all the oils and good bacteria

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05-09-19-16.png (1080x2160, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I workout twice a day. I need a daily shower.

You don't. You are washing away the good bacteria that eats the bacteria that produces odors qnd you're washing away pheromones

I just sweat like a fucking pig, I need to be clean.

See

It's not the "showering" that's the problem, running water isn't gonna fuck up your natural ecosystem. Using chemicals in (most) soaps and shampoos and stuff is where the Jew gets you

Use jojoba oil after showing you fucking idiot. It closely mimics human skin/hair oils.

>falling for the “don’t shower everyday” Jew
Kek

Lol yeah. It's those unshowered guys that are drowning in pussy.

It sounds like black people product

You are right, Rabbi Shekelstein. I will surely smear myself with shit and refrain from every using soap.

Truly, you are my greatest ally.

Attached: 1535515249753.jpg (1024x768, 509K)

This is why I only shower once every other month. You wouldn't believe how much water I save!

are we talking showering using chemical laden shampoo and body wash or just a quick scrub? i shower everyday but i haven't used anything but crazy hot water for years. i used to have huge issues with dandruff regardless of how much i rinsed my head of shampoo, and i also had terrible armpit stench. both of those issues stopped when i decided to forego the extra shit

>makes a post about showering
>talks about dangers of our natural oils
>doesn’t know anything about Jojoba

People like you need your internet privileges revoked. Jojoba oil is in most moisturizers and is great for you.

Niggers like cocoa butter. Black people have their lotion/moisturizer game on lock. White people are still wondering why they get chapped lips or dry skin in the winter.

GOOGLE JOJOBA YOU CLUELESS MUTT

Super hot water is terrible for your skin. The dandruff thing I've heard before but you probably just don't notice the pit stench anymore.

You think you don’t smell because your brain is literally blocking the smell out. How did you manage to revert back to middle school tier understanding of how showering works? Shower every day and wash your hair every other day

Retard. I see ashy blacks all the time. Kys.

I shower maybe once a week.
I wash my bum with nitrile gloved hands and soapy water to stay clean after taking a dump.

I'm not going a day without washing my arsehole and junk, sorry faggot.

All of our resident commensal microflora has adapted the ability to stay attached to our skin even if we get wet. Bad bacteria typically lack this ability. We also have several mechanisms for sloughing off bacteria on our skin — keratinized squamous epithelium shedding, sebum, sweat (pH), mucuous (with immunoglobulin A), etc.

Whoever told you our “good bacteria will get washed away” literally sounds like an uneducated nigger spreading misinformation.

I bet Haitian and poo in the loo niggers think they don't stink like rancid shit.

Attached: fe0bf0339b244361426e2a6b0ad3336f6f6e7a2e1b7d695ebbf87d2d9733ade9.jpg (252x255, 19K)

oh when i get sweating from working out or whatever else physical effort, i notice the smell. Deodorant is still something i use. and my skin is smoother and softer than most females i know, though i do worry my hair is starting to be negatively affected by the hot water, i've noticed it gets a lot more dry than it used to, though i am also past the age where my body rejuvenates itself so that might also be the cause

I've actually gone thru some really difficult in life recently. ( like rage and anger ) power level max.

But then I just started taking very long steams in my bathroom, not letting the direct water touch me just a nice big cloud of warm air. sit there for an 30 - 70 mins while watching TV ( the news or anime) or classical music. Then with luke warm water washing my body quickly at the end.
I have NEVER felt this good. Hope it helps bros

Attached: kqpewewksra01.gif (500x370, 898K)

>use a product to make up for lack of something
>rather than stop doing the thing that is the cause of it and prevent in the first place

>hot shower
take the cold shower pill

But showering with a partner is good clean fun.

>shower with hot water
>use basic bitch block of soap, only under armpits, crotch and feet
>rise off with cold water
>use alum block for deodorant

White people have to shower because they STINK like shit especially when they sweat. East Asians (and not all Asians but just East Asians) don't have to shower to not stink because their sweat doesn't contain the proteins that bacteria eat.

EAST ASIANS = NEXT EVOLUTION OF MAN
WHITES = OLD OUTDATED MODEL

Attached: japanese smell_01.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>not letting the direct water touch me just a nice big cloud of warm air. sit there for an 30 - 70 mins while watching TV
So wasteful

Attached: 1540874768534.jpg (960x720, 79K)

It's the most
Retarded troll
Of them all....

Attached: carolers-adobe-860x573.jpg (860x573, 107K)

>East Asians (and not all Asians but just East Asians) don't have to shower to not stink because their sweat doesn't contain the proteins that bacteria eat.

"The non-functional ABCC11 allele is predominant among East Asians (80–95%), but very low in other ancestral groups (0–3%).[5] Most of the world's population have the gene that codes for the wet-type earwax and normal body odor; however, East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele associated with the dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

Attached: 1541165931151.jpg (640x711, 72K)

This. And shower quickly.

I get covered in dust and glue and God knows what else at work. I agree with you about removing the good stuff but I need to clean off the crud too. My method is to just use the water and use as little cleaning products as possible to get gunk out. Also focus on just spots that are dirty rather than every inch every day.

Especially your hair does not need to be shampooed every day. That's why peoples hair gets so greasy. Its working overtime replacing what you take out.

People like you should be killed

Attached: 1541166027282.jpg (640x768, 68K)

It's not showers, idiot. It's soap. You need very little of it. Good bacteria produces waste just like bad bacteria. That's your smell.
Stop using shampoo, but rare as fuck and use much less soap.

This. Take it directly after physical exercising to feel your internal excess heat dissipate. It's mostly a good feeling.

Asians smell like shit dude get out of here

>mom rents room to brazilian chick
>gas bill goes through the roof
>br girl showers twice even 3 times a day
>heard before of brazilians boasting about how they shower like 5 times a day

Wtf is wrong with these people

My roommate only showers once or twice a week, it’s fucking disgusting and he smells awful

they're always tryna clean off the gorilla

You will get staph infection if you don't shower after gym. This fsggot wouldn't know he's never seen a gym.

I always suspected excessive showering/bathing was not meant for the human body. I take a five minute shower once a day or every other day. I wash my hair once every other month or so. My hair is better and healthier than almost everyone my age. I never need to style it. I had bad hair my entire life when I washed and conditioned every day or every other day.

Hard to say what is true and what is not here but this works for me.

>hehe don't shower goy it's bad for you

Attached: 1533174779771.jpg (754x585, 233K)

>3 days later smell goes away and hair isnt greasy

No, you just don't notice your own smell anymore.

>t. prison guard that works in a prison where inmates only are allowed to shower ever other day and we have cells full of niggers.

If for whatever reason they don't shower for 3 days you get a wall of unwashed nigger stink right in your face when you open the door.

I still use deoderant as well.

Attached: yeah sure ok.gif (113x131, 254K)

Once again the natural tendencies of the neet prove superior to the base instincts of the herd

t. nigger

very low iq post

at least use a glycerine soap .. if you don't wash your [a n u s] you will get the ass cancer.

>Asians smell like shit dude get out of here

ME : Science
YOU : Science bad. Although I never leave my basement, I know what East Asians smell like.

And why do you say "Asians", when I specifically said East Asians. Are you so fucking stupid, you don't know the difference?

Attached: ugly white male_drfssjs.jpg (1152x2048, 244K)

i work an extremely physical job and i have to shower you actually don't

working out is also a meme you actually have zero grip strength

I get yeast infections that basically make me shower, but yeah, I only shower every 5 days or so. Probably okay.

>very low iq post
see
Did you miss my followup post or do you not know how to follow a thread?

Attached: Bp8MrXc.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Do you stupid fux ever stop trolling or stop swallowing 10 in of stank ass?

Take a fucking shower. You're hair is fucking matted to your head and you smell like a Mumbai alley.

Attached: IMG_5257.jpg (600x800, 270K)

>tfw penises go unwashed

Attached: DYzLF6YXcAAH_id.jpg (255x176, 7K)

Lol. Asian immigrants smell awful if they stick to their ethnic diet. One time I was at the DMV next to one of them and he smelled so bad of fish and garlic that it gave me a headache.

Attached: bait (4).jpg (861x564, 37K)

???
what if you workout your grip?
or just do overhand deadlifts?

>mfw this fucking shill pasta
kys
tits or gtfo

Shower daily and buy nice hair care and skincare products, stop being unhygienic. Also buy some sort of male fragrance, 80% of the male population in the west doesnt wear fragrance, so it helps you stand out.

>>only shower once every 2 weeks

Attached: 1533677740629.jpg (992x744, 70K)

>you're washing away pheromones
I don't need pheromones, I'm married. And try telling a woman on a date that you only shower twice a week to max your pheromones output. She'll walk out on you that minute. It's disgusting.

I worked with a guy who never showered in probably years. The smell that came off the guy was the only time I physically gagged and felt like vomiting. Not an exaggeration or hyperbole, I always thought people just used that as an expression until it happened to me. I don't buy that natural scent bullshit or that showering came about because of social norms.

>I get yeast infections that basically make me shower,
your catching it probably from your hands keep your hands moisturized with Vaseline to keep yeast at bay.

I used to shower once a week when I was a neet, this is bullshit

sponge bath master race reporting in, i haven't showered in 2+ years.

wash your face every morning with 90% water.

wash down your pits/groin/feet nightly depending on how much you exert yourself/sweat that day.

people should take NOT showers or baths, especially ones longer than a few minutes. you should NOT soak your body in contaminated tap water and douse yourself in chemical soaps.

you should at most be using your shower hose for a few moments to rinse yourself after washing.

dousing yourself in water like we do is completely stupid/wasteful/damaging to ourselves and our environments.

White chicks with asian dudes are always bitches.

>I worked with a guy who never showered in probably years. The smell that came off the guy was the only time I physically gagged and felt like vomiting. Not an exaggeration or hyperbole, I always thought people just used that as an expression until it happened to me. I don't buy that natural scent bullshit or that showering came about because of social norms.
>sponge bath master race reporting in, i haven't showered in 2+ years.

how a person smells is 75% body chemistry due to diet and 25% lifestyle/grooming

if a person's BODY smells absolutely horrible its most likely because they have an unhealthy disgusting diet, you are what you eat.

but most people who 'smell bad' smell bad because of their clothes, not their body. the smell of stale sweat/body odor soaked into clothing is actually much stronger than odor of the same person if they were naked and exerting themselves, the dirty clothes absorb and hold all the bodily waste the person has sweat out since they changed their clothes.

most 'dirty/stinky' people are people who dont wash their clothes, eat like shit, and/or have a stinky diet and sedintary lifestyle, not not wash, garuntee many of them wash futilely.

I do this but it's only because I hate getting wet.

a day to the lord is one thousand years to us.
keep that in mind, please, now let me sperg
all over your minds. every DAY you take a
SHOWER and never once do we think of
the fractal. the big is the small and the
small is the big. you are a planet a star
when you shower you are recreating
noahs flood EVERYDAY thus destroying
your place in the fractal, this is how you
stay unplugged from the higher nature
of God through Gnostic practice.

#stopfloodingyourworld

Attached: K14SEMcannabis-cover3.jpg (636x750, 446K)

>le good bacteria
fuckin kike LEAVE

just wash your pits, dick and ass, dont scrub your whole body

She must have some camshow going. I've seen examples of this before.

i am working blue collar, i have to shower every day or else i would smell like shit

I knew niggers stank like shit before I was even racist lol

You don't. You only think you do because the (((media))) tells you this

>daily scrubbing regiments
The absolute state of clickbait "journalism".

You probably smell worse then the all natural vegans, but you wouldn’t know since you’re normalized to your smell

>live in a office space to save money
Pig.

The fact that you cannot smell yourself doesn't automatically mean that others cannot smell you a mile away. It just means that you've gotten so used to smelling like shit you don't notice it anymore.

bathing, showering and soap is a white person thing

sand niggers and med niggers used oil like the greasy fucks they are

no that is wrong, i sometime work with guys who doesnt shower regularly. They smell like sour milk, i don't need the media to tell me sour milk smells horrible

hey r/banter, you guys shower regularly right?
i know i do. i gotta clean my dick and get all my gf's pussy juice off it after i fuck her.

>be fully adapted zero carb carnivore
>take lukewarm or cold showers
>practice cold thermogenesis
>no more plant stink
>olfactory sense tripled
>toxic petrochemical perfumes and plant stink smell offensive now
>can determine what most people last ate from a few yards downwind
>shampoo no longer required
>toothpaste no longer required
>moisturizers not required required
>formerly coarse and frizzy hair is perfect
>dandruff and psoriasis are gone
>skin is now perfect
A lifelong mole came off in the shower today. Slowly but surely I'm reversing gynecomastia. Initially my goal was weight loss but I'm happily maintaining weight while building lean muscle and losing fat and inches. So many non-scale victories. I used to love garlic. Now it's disgusting. When I smell things cooking that aren't meat they don't even smell edible anymore. Now if I could only stop fapping every goddamn day. Feels good almost fully transcending Jewish subversion.

Attached: zerocarbqt.jpg (634x461, 48K)

redpilled layer of dirt, grease and sweat

every average english does that.
atleast were i was -> Norwich.

also i myself liked to stop fapping..
i know my is demonic, jew or not.. hem..
my record was 1 week not fapping U_U ashame

i dont shower just so everyone at work can smell my rancid stench. its a hard work but somebody has to do it