You're stranded on an island and deez nibbas walk up to you and say "ooga booga mufugga gimme yo wallet"

You're stranded on an island and deez nibbas walk up to you and say "ooga booga mufugga gimme yo wallet"
what do?

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (750x527, 33K)

Well, if I'm stranded on an island, I'll have no use for money

Why would they want my wallet if they have no concept of currency, or an exchange office or ATM for that matter?

I give them whatever they want and try to join their tribe.

Attached: sentinelese woman.jpg (700x394, 49K)

sneez at them

Be surprised they even speak partial English

Guess I'll draw my gun and shoot if they try anything stupid.

Attached: Lolidefense.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

Invent the fire for them then they will make me their king

I'll never understand how there can still be tribes around.
even americans were already civilized when europeans got here.

Tell them to get a job.

Attached: _ranapepe_d3afb252.jpg (990x990, 80K)

You have to consider the factors that lead to civilization. Resources, exchange of knowledge between groups, even the culture of the group. Keep in mind most of Europe was ooga boogas before Romans took over and after the Romans fell Europe didn't really take off until the whole culture changed during the Rennaisance and even then the beginning days of the Rennaisance were largely fueled by previous Chinese and Middle Eastern science.
It's not hard to see how a secluded tribe could remain so primitive when you understand the factors that have caused development

id invade them

wanna get 10 men and take over the island?

But their land offers minimal resources.

Attached: 1543978805356.png (1000x1000, 53K)

its not about resources its about sending a message

Attached: gangweed.jpg (348x348, 17K)

>stranded on an island
Do they even know what money is??? Much less a wallet?

Attached: B7011348-2A13-4A58-A8C9-940AFCDE1B70.jpg (270x304, 28K)

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (478x361, 12K)

I got the joke???

Attached: 493C545A-A2CD-4A39-A954-9F8ACF84EA9E.gif (245x220, 550K)

They want pictures of your family to masturbate onto

yeah, it will be pretty easy found this from a Jow Forums thread
>2004 Tsunami killed most of them off. There isn't close to 500 left. They have metal and get it from scavenging shipwrecks and gifts from anthropologists in previous decades. They use it for making arrowheads and various tools and cookware. They also have fire and keep several large communal pits burning 24/7 because their firemaking practices aren't well developed so they make sure it never goes out.

>archer island

Hoo boy

ironically these nigs are the best because they dont know/care/kill gibs and their slave monies

cool. ill bring a couple of lads too and the guns. should only take a few days to pacify the island