Was this a retarded thing to do? It took me 10 minutes and i have a lot more leg space now

was this a retarded thing to do? It took me 10 minutes and i have a lot more leg space now

Attached: 61659AD9-C9CF-46FE-BC26-72B14A92FFB9.jpg (1440x1920, 142K)

Put a sheet of copper and a little spacing between the desk and charger unless you want to start a house fire.

>charger becomes hot enough to cause a fire
that's not normal user, stop buying chinese thinkpad parts

It's cool. Kind of more permanent than it needs to be though.

looks gud

Attached: 1555554486439.jpg (1280x960, 313K)

>4" cable clip spacing to hold a lousy and stiff as fuck piece of copper and plastic
yes, it is retarded

It is a beautiful work of art OP.

Attached: 1243998908905.jpg (387x500, 90K)

What do you do when you want to take your laptop with you?

If it works then it's good

I wouldn't use nails ever, as for zip ties vs velcro ties/straps, they have their own use cases.

Looks like a monitor PSU not a laptop one...

Stapling a laptop PSU to the desk?
Yeah, unless you're absolutely positive you're never going to move it anywhere, but then why not just get a desktop

see

Stop being a retard
Time well spent. Pain in the ass to remove/add new cables though, should have used velcro straps

[X] it works
[X] it's not going to cause damage or harm
[X] it won't fall apart anytime soon

You're all clear.

Looks good to me.
But Jow Forums would bitch about anything.

This is cool

>using a nail for cable mangment why didnt you just use the sticky ones? also why is the usb unpluged.

Im sure its looks great from the front, the only issue as mentioned is its not modular, they have cable managers that are 1in x 2in, that you can open and close to add cables as needed. whats done is done and I want to see more pics pls

>that pic
You know what to do.

Uhh. user... I..

Attached: Screenshot_20190420_215307.png (451x337, 52K)

Could've used a cord cover with a couple 90s

This. You definitely fucked up OP. That cord bend should have been at least 90 degree.

Well, it looks fairly permanent so if you ever need to change a cable, or add a few more and such it looks like it'll be an absolute bitch. It doesn't look like you'll be able to easily move that (monitor?) power adapter either and if you ever upgrade the monitor you'll also have to deal with that shit. The wire management is nice, but I'm personally not a fan of nailing and/or gluing shit to my furniture in a semi-permanent fashion.

Monitor has a PSU?

that's some great cleavage.

Yes, some have external adapters.

No I think that's pretty cool. Gets annoying cables out of the way. Nice work.

I wouldn't refer to it as retarded but a bit autistic for the amount of fasteners. None of them are evenly spaced in any direction, nor do they line up. Random orientation.

>he doesn't have multiple chargers

I have one in my desk at home, another at home and another one in the bag I carry to most places. Get on my level.

gonna need a name senpai

looks solid and clean. 8/10

looks like something a raving homosexual would do.

what's his name?

Looks good.
That being said, is that a laptop charger? because if so it's an awfully stationary solution for what is supposed to be mobile.

Maybe you should get yourself tested for autism. You just could have wrapped the excess cable around the PSU block with a cable tie

Attached: spedepasanen.jpg (600x683, 33K)

*At MOST

At least tell him why or he'll think you're trolling; you gotta shorten the distance from the charger to the device as much as possible or it struggles to actually do rapid charging

>10 minutes
>not gutting the desk and reorganizing the cables at least 2 different times before "settling" on the result
y-yeah....

Attached: 00.jpg (600x718, 225K)