Dip

Whats Jow Forums's opinon on dip and or chewing tobacco?

Attached: 51093f68c9387.image.jpg (300x260, 13K)

Smoking is bad for your health mkay

i smoke camels and chew your exact pic related. get out of my head with your fucking slide thread.

Looks like fun, retard....

Attached: 12E91830-5529-421C-AF38-F2BE4270B80F.jpg (215x260, 28K)

>ingesting fiber glass in a can
very smart & very cool

Its based and redpilled, however 1 tin is $25 in Canada so I dont do it.

I chewed for 14 years. 1 year dip free. Did the Walgreens nicotine mints and sunflower seeds.
Nicotine free for about 6 months

Kodiak masterrace here

>hur dur waste money on tobaccy
do it if you want, quit making ot treds

5 dollars tax free (indian reservation) in NY

it's gross

i use snus because you don't have to spit

Lol fucking chinlet when will they learn

Politically speaking, I'm not some puritan straight-edge cuck. I like tobacco products, especially organic/natural ones. I think they're fine in moderation. But both tear the fuck out of your mouth, dip especially is rough on your gums. It's marginally healthier than smoking, but having to spit into a bottle while driving or sitting at my computer is annoying. I'd much rather light a nice dart than throw in a digger.

Attached: perique.jpg (260x316, 14K)

nah, I like smoking a pipe or a cigar tho.

remember to do intermittent fasting and eat lots of antioxidants to minimize the risk of cancer

Enjoy your mouth and jaw cancers.

If there is anything a traditional modest woman loves its a man who dips

>mfw degenerates justify their snus addiction by citing ""studies"" that it isn't bad for you or even has health benefits

Attached: 733.gif (276x230, 868K)

never tried either of em but i love snus

Cant come soon enough desu

i do 2, 4, 9 for a living. im not worried about tobacco. when gym faggot makes the list, i'll listen to what you have to say. the world isnt built by fapping in a mirror.

Attached: dontseegymfaggots.png (1039x1337, 41K)

You can swallow snus juices?

Chewed grizzly winter green for ten years. Was tired of walking around with spitters like some sort of animal so I quit. Chewed a shit ton of gum and chewed bbq sunflower seeds. Still want a lip when I drink some beer but I don’t want half my face cut off at 60.

Been chewing for 20 years, teeth and gums are perfect.

Grizzly Wintergreen and Skoal Apple are my main chewfus

I only snús

Attached: Siberia-Open.png (1600x1200, 2.56M)

Nicotine gum exists, you know.

>Skoal Apple
Post tits

dipped for 7 years amd really fucked my mouth up. Now I do snus and notice my oral health getting better.

Do it atbyour own risk.

That shit's gross, but hey, if you like smelling like small flecks of poop have been fermenting in between your teeth, more power to you

Canada is fucking horseshit.

It's expensive, disgusting and really bad for you, and I can't quit it. If you want a better red pilled tobacco hobby, smoke cigars and pipes. Missouri meerschaums are cheap, made the US and actually really good quality. Still trying to find a good cigar maker in the US so I don't have to support shit skins.

This, when I tried Swedish snus I will never usr that American sawdust again.

I always wanted to try it, but importing makes it like 20$ a can so no thank you

I'm pretty sure POTUS is one of the top 10 deadliest occupations

they sell general snus in some gas stations you have to look on the store locator

technically i would agree. go against the jews, get your brains btfo by glowniggers.

dipping is only based while playing outdoor sports such as baseball

most twice dailys and mapcos have it. I got the big portion original nowadays.

I like it. What flavors do you guys use, I’ve gotten used to grizzly mint but I had a flavor that was cherry or something the other week that was actually really good.

8/56 = 14% mortality
100,000 * 14% = 14,285
Damn you are right it is not even close

I don't know why I thought there were 56 but 45 makes it worse.

If it's not Copenhagen straight original or black then its garbage

Good work, user.

The janitor that moved this is a kike. Kikes have always been out to get the tobacco industry since it was dominated by WASPs