I just got hired last week by a rather large tech company to work in a team porting some of the most requested ever...

I just got hired last week by a rather large tech company to work in a team porting some of the most requested ever applications to Linux, a suite of applications that many people claim to be their only reason stopping them from using Linux in the desktop. The day we release it, it's going to be as big as when Valve made Steam available for Linux. Maybe even bigger.

Attached: 1528892110851.jpg (506x600, 44K)

Adobe isn't it.

Hopefully they just drop the source code like blender did eventually.

No, you didn't.

bool blog bro

>Large tech company
>Wasting resources for muh sub 1% market share
Yeah, nah

I've given up getting over into IT as a career. Hell my current job is easy and stress free and I've only got 14 more years to go till I can retire and be a lazy bum for the rest of my life. Why the fuck would I screw that up now at this point? Be like; "hmm, quit and take this other job and make more money but toss out the ability to fully retire at age 50 and end up having to work till age 65 before retirement kicks in" Yeah right. Only a fool would do that.

Has to be Adobe

If this is an actual Adobe employee leak and turns out to be true

It will be big if true

big if true

Roughly in order of probability:
MS (office)
Adobe (PS/lightroom)
Autodesk (inventor/etc)

even if sub 1% was true (it's more around 2%) that's literally millions of people

>sub 1% market share
Daily reminder for all the brainlets that you cannot tell the actual market share. There isn't any one company selling Linux for everyone, nor is there any website or service that absolutely every Linux user uses. No one has data from all users everywhere. There's also overlap with other systems since some of the Linux users use multiple operating systems, including Windows. If a 100% of the planet's population would use Windows but 50% of them would use Linux as well, you would be an idiot if you would calculate the Linux market share by doing "100% minus Windows market share".

very cool user. keep it up

Windows 10 is dead if true

Nobody gives a fuck about adobe. We already have Gimp. It must be MS office.

Don't bother, GNU/Linux is dying.

gimp is garbage compared to PS.
I care if it's legit. It better run native nobody gives a fuck about streaming software online.

Very well then, I'll humor you; what made your company finally acknowledge Linux?
Was it the insistence of the community or microsoft treating you like a bitch?
I'm curious.

fuck off pajeet

That's ok still waiting for GNU/HURD.
Same software should still run on it.

I'm going to drop another hint.

Picture 4 fish. One old, one big, one small, one even smaller. Oldest, old, young and younger, respectively. Old fish has just eaten small fish and has cooked a deal with big fish. This will most likely kill the smallest fish and most of their kind. it's going to be huge. A mass extinction. It's a terrifying plan.

Fuck off, Trump.

Answer

Chromebooks are coming back, user.

So this leads me to think IBM eats Redhat and partners with MS to port Office over to RH thus killing all other distros?

They would get bullied so fucking bad when everyone looks at thier spaghetti code.

Youre doing gods work if true

Attached: 1555497095461.png (885x717, 33K)

This just reminds me of the bar chart showing OpenBSD to be the least used BSD because it's users were too paranoid to fill out a questionnaire.

>someone's finally porting league of legends to linux

>Sended from my iPad

God bless if true.

0. Clickbait (user is full of shit)

kek