Why aren't you using KDE Jow Forums?

You're not a gnigger, are you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420_212449.png (1920x1080, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
github.com/KevinParnell/OneeChan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because GNOME works just fine for me

i am, fuck off

This poor gnigger doesn't have thumbnails in his file picker.

Because for me it's Manjaro

Attached: 2019-04-20-213334_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 229K)

Xfce is also an acceptable choice for a white man.

because i use plank + compiz + emerald + xfce panel for osx aesthetics.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20_21-41-36.png (1920x1080, 835K)

WOW, how did you achieve all this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420_195650.png (1281x1013, 203K)

Attached: 1520532204885.gif (500x289, 266K)

icons faenza, smplayer skin is called mac, and emerald theme is yosemite, nothing else really both came included so no need to endlessly search for something that actually looks good.

KDE has more lines of code than the rest of my OS, and it doesn't do anything particularly useful

I am unix grandpa i only use raw console

cuz i dont have ram to spare.

woooosh

do you happen to live in central Africa or some other shithole?

Werks for me in Gnome too.

Attached: scrot.png (787x434, 95K)

>Trying to pass Windows off as Gnomeme.

Attached: 1555723902923.jpg (459x350, 23K)

oh sorry i don't use linux at all, i'm not a starving communist

Samefag

>being 12

gnome works fine and I don't know what krashing or a broken option is

because it's too restrictive
I don't feel like installing the whole thing to use 1 program that won't work correctly by itself

I just use Window Maker. Simple, clean, efficient, and easy to use. New desktop environments aren't very user friendly, in my opinion.

this thread yet again. why are you posting KDE threads day in and day out? Go fix some bugs instead, there's plenty of them to tackle in KDE.

Example: I prefer to auto-hide my panel. It doesn't need to take up space all the time, I'll just hover my mouse above it when I need it. That works flawlessly as expected in XFCE4. There's about 10 different open bugs related to auto-hiding panels in KDE.

KDE tries to do a lot of different thing and that's great - except that some of the really basic features of a desktop don't work right.

yeah, by integrating everything tightly they make DEs easier for people who really don't want to bother but if you ever want to replace anything it's twice more annoying.

I use. And it's fucking great.

Attached: dfd.jpg (3840x2160, 757K)

Imagine needing a desktop environment... And you call yourselves Aryans...

Attached: 6Sa0pd7.png (1366x768, 168K)

is that in the App Store?

Because it sucks.
It still has the same damn issues it had in kde3 and kde4 and it still inexplicably crashes and freezes any system I use it on, and honestly thats just what i've come to expect from GNU anything

Fuck off.

Because so far Windows 7 still does the job. Only the future will show what direction gaming is headed in.

Its always been like that, same bugs for basic ass features since version 3. What a joke.

what Jow Forums theme/extension is that?

That's not windows, the text doesn't get underlined in the windows file picker if you select a file.
It does look like windows though.

Why would I call myself a group of retards that got buttfucked by a bunch of slavs

is it even possible to get the kde picker on openbox

isn't firefox font rendering garbage in kde for some reason?

how do you get them in kde?

No, my main linux machine is a 14 year old thinkpad with 2gb of RAM and a single core processor. It lags scrolling through threads on xfce can't imagine what kde would do

I don't have images in the filepicker on kubuntu, how do I add it?

Unironic answer: because whenever my display turns off (for instance, because I put my PC to sleep), it somehow snaps back to a default display bandwidth or something over the DVI cable, which completely fucks the 144Hz 1080p desktop into an unusable mess. The only way I have found to fix it when it happens is to go into settings, change to 60Hz, and then change back to 144Hz at which point it manages to display correctly. Until the next time that the display temporarily turns off, that is.

I'm not keeping my screen on 24/7 nor am I forcing it to a jittery 60Hz when I have a fast screen. I did a bunch of research but have not found any solution. So I'm back to dwm

>kde plasma
Enjoy your stutter

How is it different from Gnome?

xfce + arc is THE choice for a white man

are you sure? i have used such pcs to this day and they work altho i have only enjoyed radeon, could have something to do with it

Alright, I'm using GNOME. How much of a hassle is to switch to KDE? Do I have to literally re-install Ubuntu or what? Redpill me on the GNOME-KDE switch.

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-04-21 10-37-22.png (1366x768, 920K)

I would, but for some reason Dolphin takes a full second to open.

Attached: 1532146415217.gif (500x348, 386K)

Fellow kbros, how can I completely disable resize grips (even the invisible ones that appear on mouse hover) for all windows? I have window decorations disabled (titlebars, borders) but for some reason I'm still able to resize stuff and it happens accidentially from time to time.

Because ubuntu was already hard enough to set up. My wifi adapter was not compatible for some reason so I had to go around searching obscure forums for a fix. Ran a bunch of commands I have no idea what they were and although it ultimately worked I'm pretty sure my machine is compromised now.
Good thing it is an old spare laptop. I will stick to Windows for serious stuff like grown ups do, thank you very much.

Now what?

Attached: memes.png (7680x4320, 1.26M)

KDE 3.5 was comfy.

Now there just too much bloat.

Attached: giwtwm.jpg (224x225, 4K)

based

No, I'm an i3igger

I prefer Hydrus as my filepicker.

Jow Forums X + Oneechan
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x
github.com/KevinParnell/OneeChan

How about just having a stable desktop that doesn't require being restarted frequently?
It hurts to use KDE; I'd almost rather mess with openbox and write my own configs again.