The absolute state

youtube.com/watch?v=JKoShQFniOs
The absolute state

Attached: galaxy fold.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

>Unbox Therapy
yeah nah

>he watches youtube videos about smartphones
yikes!

Unbox therapy is literally the shittiest tech channel. I swear him and D2D did a segment together and he didn't even let him talk.

>unbox therapy
>tech

Yeah sure.

I was betting for it to break around 500.

Agreed but YouTube insists to put him in that category

>Another anti-Samsung shill thread
WINNIE

Company uses public to test design unfinished concept phone

Please pay 2000 lol

Users are the dumb asses

It's a pro samsung thread though

>another thread bashing unnecessary beta tech failing in the hands of first adopters
corrected for you

dave chink is also fuckin bad. He is just a recolor wannabe of wigger therapy.
I don't know if the wigger is going around doing "collabs" with the other guys because he got payed by samsung or what the fuck. He also got like 7u review units. That's 14k only on phones.
It's weird to say the least.
Also on every wigger therapy appearance he tries to make up excuses about the whole folding shit. Made excuses about the price, about how innovation matters more than Samsung actually not fucking people in the ass, and other ludicrous stupid comments.

You are the dumb ass here if you think every company doesn't do that.

>Samsung has rated the Galaxy Fold for 200,000 folds. That's 100 folds per day for 5 years. The average smartphone user unlocks their phone 80-120 times per day.
What? I unlock my phone maybe 0-2 times a day.

Fuck you , at least most companies don't have such a stupid fucking design flaw that's literally making this phone prone to damage on day one

At least they're not the nigger, soiboi, and ithot trio.

I was saying yesterday when it came out "ill let everyone else guinea pig and buy a used one for like 200 in a few years if it turns out it's hot shit"
Apparently it is not hot shit

STOP STOP WINNY UPLOAD

>t. Tailosive Tech

bump

>average smartphone user
>i

>20 minutes of a basedboy folding his shitphone
who watches this shit

He does collabs with other channels because he can't say bad things about the fold in his main channel