Well Jow Forums whats the best front end framework?

well Jow Forums whats the best front end framework?

Attached: norf.png (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanilla-js.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vanilla-js.com/

Bulma for CSS

html, css, js

>framework
Write your own code, noob.

microsoft sql server 2008

My vote goes to Jordan Carver.

Attached: 1382526141595.jpg (867x1300, 140K)

React

I'm a fan of Angular. Heard good things about React and Vue too. Can't really go wrong with any of them.

Attached: 1441057203603.png (515x656, 157K)

Vue's ok. It's not super duper heavy or opinionated about your design, just a simple reactive binding system with appropriate DOM embedding. Not as robust as a custom binding system. But if I knew React / Vue existed at the time, I probably wouldn't have bothered writing my custom one.

This. React is the best.

They're all soiboi memes. God dammit I hate web development so much

>le O'Reilly funny epic maymay! XD
>yay! :3
pathetic

>everything I don't like is bad!
>stop enjoying things!
go cry somewhere else

So you have all these javascript frameworks with shiny new websites and vlogs to promote them, each one their own special snowflake just like the developers that make them, because no one can agree on a standard and the hypocrisy of compatibility that each one preaches is rampant. Oh you just spent hundreds of hours learning the nuances of angular/react? No one's using that anymore! Now try web components. Don't worry it's native so there'll be no issue of support. Oh wait, you can'tuse that component because it was built using polymer 2, now you need polymer 3 with ES6 module support and an overbloated set of build tools and whole freaking server to run it KEK

Webdevs think they are actual programmers

webdev isn't real programming

if I had to start a company that needed a web frontend i'd use MS ASP.NET like a straight person. every javascript and python web framework is a meme

and don't even say the fucking word ruby on rails

what you don't realize is anything involving a website these days has to overlap with javascript in some capacity to not look like a boomer website. And if you want to start a company UI -> SEO -> $$$

best to just stay away from the entire domain it's fucking cancer

>how to win at tennis without being good at it

vue for single page app if you must
otherwise, phoenix liveview. 100% serious.

>money
just write CLIs lmao

Only valid answer.
Next time OP don't ask Jow Forums for your tech questions, everyone is just going to scream memes and punchlines.