Im still so very lonely, please someone talk to me

Im still so very lonely, please someone talk to me

Attached: 0678844126d4a3cba754efdb8e3f68f782095d48v2_hq.jpg (300x404, 27K)

I'll talk to you :)

Thanks friend c:
How's life going for you today?

My life is going good today, how about you user :)

Kind of bad honestly. The only people I have conversations with are here. I've come to enjoy putting my mind on meaningless drama than over the actual state of my life. I'm literally sitting here eternally alone eating scrmabled eggs with onions, mushrooms and spinach. I know what put me in this exact chair is my own fault. My own emotional baggage, autistic inability to be simple minded and straightforward with people and my horrible timing when it comes to showing up to social conventions. I realize that my own depression and isolation made a snowball into me just outright feeling unimportant and left to the side.

hi

Attached: 1543852784285.jpg (750x688, 54K)

Hi

Someone please ;-;

sorry, I'm just not very social

Attached: 1543874894488.png (600x635, 377K)

dojdi u Zagreb pa te mogu upoznat s ljudima ak oš prijatelje

Its okay. How was your day friend?
I live something like 3 hours away from Zagreb, sorry

Attached: 1543856211879.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

quite average, I haven't really done anything of note today, I'm supposed to start working on a test that's due to deliver on monday, how are you doing?

Attached: 154350620085.gif (500x505, 878K)

Hi friend. How are you?
Pretty similar. I'm supposed to be studying for a math exam on friday, but im probably just going to end up doing less than 30 minutes of studying and hope I pass

drinking coffee while staring at the landscape, how about you?

Attached: 1542904110703.png (1360x794, 580K)

Contemplating suicide. Are you drinking coffe with or without milk?

good luck in that test, are you good at math or absolutely terrible on the subject like me?

is your life that bad? slovenia looks really comfy

Attached: 1540446085150.png (480x600, 117K)

Thanks. I think i'm okay at math, but I never listen during class or study, so I guess im pretty shit. What subject do you have your test in on monday?
It's not horrible here. I'd say It's an ok place to live in, Im just trying to figure out what to do in life. What's Spain like?

those thoughts are going to worsen once you are in uni.
pretty comfy if you have a job

Attached: 1533762113952.png (800x610, 44K)

none, I just have to deliver the test to the professor that day, the class is social science, and basically I just have to write a long essay about marxism

Attached: 1543848245705.jpg (750x1080, 188K)

Yeah, I already know. Thanks for the heads up though.
On a side note: is Spengler worth reading?
Oh, I see. I can link you a few pretty good videos on marxism that I found some time ago if you want me to.

never read spengler, im not into german idealism

Attached: 1543453873856.png (421x265, 113K)

Then what are you into?

nah, I got it covered, thanks senpai

Attached: happy frog.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

Did you get Honest Abe to help?

social realism, materialism

Attached: 1536819078290.png (650x354, 147K)

Np.
Dont call me senpai

I meant f-a-m, but it appears to change when posted like t b h

I think it's better to use time researching the changes in consciousness, culture, and religion via Faustianism and helping recuperate the process, rather than use time researching the material logistics of political change. None of us are in a position to do any of it and if you set out like that, you're acquiring the set of enemies of an ongoing war, which can be highly foolish. If you set out first as a linguist and philosopher and develop your talents, maybe a time will come where your research is called on by the society and you'd be by the request in a position to help and restore the human nature of our society. That's what I'm doing. I won't coerce a person to not take a different path and do a different order. I'd just tell you you're going about it inefficiently and possibly even dangerously.

Bretty kewl teebee8ch famalamadingdong, I shiggy diggy.

Attached: 265d8c64e3c1bd28567abcb9eb5dbba9dc4a22465d25d362f13e2688aca208c7.jpg (571x421, 32K)

i dont give a fuck about society or helping people

Attached: 1544019309907.png (413x248, 93K)

Can't talk. Beating.

Is helping people a spook?

idk

Attached: e17e1fb050a55c2bd3ec34a8b85fde601480532541.jpg (200x200, 16K)

hey everyone. actual human trash here. how is everyone?

Nice trips
Anyhow, did you do anything interesting today?
Hi actual human trash. Im doing pretty bad. How about you?

like shit. thanks for asking. just wish i had the cojones to end my life.

Why is that?

do you actually have friends at school?
went to the bar, went to my weekly D&D session and now im at the bar again. nothing intellectual

Attached: 1538605232859.jpg (280x280, 12K)

Hi lonely., I am dad ;-)

I suppose it depends on how you define a friend, but theres no one I can really connect with if that's what you're asking.
That's pretty cool. How long do D&D sessions last?

Good day father. How goes thyne day?

maybe its because you're too intellectual to be able to fit in with simpletons
4-5 hours

Attached: 1542880755726.jpg (361x361, 20K)

I wouldn't consider myself to be a smart person. Sure, im probably not average, but most people in my school arent. There are many people in my class who are much smarter than me, they're just not interested in the same things as I am. With that being said, I did almost get suspended for having an opinion once.

my girl is mad at me. and now her planned visit has been shortened for like the third time. it's really shitty. because we're at the mercy of her family. and she can only leave if they watch her dogs.

fucking stupid.

i'm really mad and fucking exhausted. i can't sleep when she's mad at me cuz i feel sick to my stomach.

Same, but most of my colleagues don't really pay much attention to class, so some have looked up to me as "smart". What did you get in trouble for?

Fine, though I am bored and tired as fuck

Sorry to hear that. Why is she mad at you?
To put it simply, I was debating social justice in philosophy class and we both had 5 minute speeches. She was clearly losing the debate, and I heard whispers from half the class that im a fascist neo-nazi, so I jokingly did the roman salute at the end of my last speech. Turns out that wasnt a good idea
Have you tried watching anime or playing vidya?

I have been playing DQ11 recently, I also want to continue reading something...

I need to study as well, but I really don’t want to, but I have to - so I am stuck in this limbo

Things with faschism are alway dabgerous but i don t know how it is in Solvenia i would probaby get into prison

i said something the wrong way and she took it terribly. i was trying to be cheesy but i sounded controlling. cuz i'm a fucking autist.

Oh, that certainly wasn't a great idea. Internet humor doesn't really transpire well irl. For what it's worth, it's better if you don't really express a lot of opinions that you feel would get you in trouble, judging where the tone of the class is going. If it's encouraging any opposing opinion, then go ahead, if not, then just tolerate it until you finish the class, an argument won't get you anywhere, especially if the professor is hinting to favor the opinion presented in class. In past classes, I have expressed my objections but in a way that is seen as light-hearted by most people and not as hostile, it helps in letting people see things from your point of view without dismissing it as being authoritarian.

How free is speach in Cuba how much would get you into prison?

I never played any DQ games before, they just seem so uninteresting to me for some reason. I think im in a very similar position as you are as per the studying. For me the problem isnt that I dont want to, its just that I have this stupid idea in my head that ill be able to get at least 70% on anything and dont study.
What subject/s do you need to study?
Thankfully we dont have any of those laws here, or else I wouldve gone to prison long ago.
Also, Klangenfurt is Slovenia
What did you say, if you dont mind me asking?
As it stands, I already dont express a lot of my opinions in public, since theyre just too extreme. I'm not a fascist, but I am a neo-absolutist. Being the high level autist that I am, ill probably fully express my opinions in public soon enough and lose the small bit of respect other people have left for me. That in itself wouldnt be a big problem, but I could get kicked from my school. I'm happy that youre able to express your opinions in such a way though, but im not good at expressing my opinions that way.
Pls respond

Wont need to study*

Don t tell anybody you like monarchy and that shit i got a friend that is as autistic as you and it didn t get him far as for Klagenfurt you can have it it is a shithole

Yeah, trying my best at the moment. And Klangenfurt is doing better than most towns/cities in slovenia.

Search Klagenfurt is in the house tonight if you wanna lough a little

Top Kek, I take it back, we dont want Klangenfurt anymore

id rather not explain. it's too long. and really dumb.

Thats allright man. Dont be too nervous about it, itll be ok in the end

Attached: DhKCuEAX4AEF_Xj.jpg (521x710, 68K)

I actually don't express myself that often, the professor also doesn't ask me for inputs as much anymore, especially after I embarrassed him by correcting him on Galileo Galilei "having been killed by the Catholic Church for his opinions on the Earth's rotation" (this myth is continually taught in my college and he hasn't been the only one to make this claim unfortunately). I tend to be quite friendly to everyone, so most people are okay with me, so I suppose that's the reason some of my expression has been accepted (as long as I don't cross the line, I should be fine).

Attached: 1543871848582.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Where would you draw this line that you shouldn't cross?

Well, there isn't any 'line' to not cross, but let's just say flat out opposing what the subject is teaching and openly leaning to the right (well, it's sorta tolerated here as long as it's not leaning more extremely on the right).

Not being able to express just how far right I am is exactly my problem. I try not to give too extreme anwsers most of the time, but my philosophy teacher keeps on trying to get me to give these anwsers. She's a good person and a very good teacher, but shes extremely left winged when it comes to social issues like feminism and BLM. Im sure shes just genuinely interested in my opinions, since shes called me severa Times just in the past few months to stay after class and discuss things with the schools debate club and herself. If she ever tells other people about my opinions, soon, Id probably become a social outcast soon enough.

>tfw no qt Swede femboyfriend and we suck each others' cocks

Attached: 1543893601219.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>tfw hes not jewish either :(

Attached: image0-4.jpg (640x608, 66K)

Well, that's the thing. In the past, it also used to grind me too (although it's not that far off in the ass like it is in the western world), but I just stopped giving a fuck about it. The best way to stand by your ideals isn't arguing about it with other people or even try to shove it up their ass, but simply by living up to your ideals the best way possible. Find something to improve yourself on, find a nice woman, and build a traditional family or whatever suits you. You can debate and even agree with her on some things both of you agree on different ways, but that doesn't necessarily means you should adopt her views altogether, just try to meet up the expectation you want in your life and try not to care too much about what goes on around you. Politics and ideology change with society a lot, it's a losing battle to try to shape society by your ideology, but not on yourself altogether.

Thanks, I really appreciate the advice. I think that's something I can manage to do as long as I get past my autism.
Im going to try to study a bit and then go to sleep. Cya whenever

Attached: 4Blanky.png (300x404, 138K)

np
take care, user

Attached: 1540849979327.png (1342x1940, 765K)

Why use Rei as a model for Christ-chan when Asuka is best girl?

>Asuka

Attached: 1540674283099.png (1000x1000, 350K)

English lit, history, politics desu

Also, I got in DQ through VI when I was young and it was my first RPG - thus I always feel nostalgic for it. DQ is a specail experience, it isn’t just one thing but the whole package that makes a special fairy tale adventure- you play DQ because it is comfy more then anything else. You go on a journey, have some friends you talk to (who aren’t real, but you still bond with them) and you just get sucked into the comfy comfiness of the adventure. It has a special feel I can’t explain. Games like DQ7 also have quite deep themes going for them (for a video game anyway), but 7 is slow so I don’t recommend starting with that. DQ literally inspired every JRPG after, direct influence can easily be found in King’s Field and Dark Souls, and the style of Japanese fantasy (including the anachronism of using extremely 20/1st century elements in a medieval fantasy setting, which I honestly don’t normally like especially if overdone, one of the reasons why I hated RE:zero desu , but I find it charming in Dragon Quest) from Berserk to any bullshit Iseaki. Dragon Quest is Dragon Quest, I love it for that.

Attached: 08AAA4D3-9BF0-48C8-98A6-E4E8DE2D83B0.jpg (965x1748, 412K)

I prefer Langley Soryu, but that eye-patch is hot regardless

What's up mate?

Thanks, I think im going to check the games out. I have a 3ds but im not sure ill be able to buy the games any where here. Is there an emulator for it any where?
Asuka is indeed better
Studying, mostly

HAHA NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

HAHA NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

I just started studying one day before my exam though :c

What's the exam on mate?

:(

Math. Im probably going to fail, but Id be even more disappointed in myself if I failed without even trying to study

Attached: received_2205357669684708.jpg (400x524, 21K)

I've found a well rested head is the best tool in maths exams

Hello

Attached: [crossover][group][artist- anonymous]bc511cf53879194e4339a59b23355f1a.png (600x726, 565K)

Dubs of truth.
But people keep on coming to this thread and I cant just leave it like this :c
Hello. What time is it in the US right now?

Why is eastern europe so poor, it was that communism wasnt it?

Eastern europe has historically been somewhat in poverty, but communism didnt help much at all

Im going to go sleep now. Gutten nacht to all you Nice people c:

>2018
>people still support geo-blocking

dammit.

Attached: beagle-puppy-in-large-cushion-chair.jpg (729x486, 35K)