I need some serious advise user

I need some serious advise user.

My gf just tould me, that she is going to get the surge.
What should i do?
Am I an asshole if i leave her because of that?

Attached: 1528731416316.jpg (720x540, 60K)

whats the surge, friend?

they turn the penis into a vagina

Don't let them, the wound almost always gets infected and is super painful for your whole life until you inevitably kys

We talked like 2 hours about that but it seems like she wont change her mind anymore.

lmaoing at their life rn

>gf
>turn the penis into a vagina

Attached: 1515428693978.jpg (680x680, 48K)

at whos life?

what do you mean by that?

and the worst thing is that i was planning to marry that fucking bitch and now i just want to drink myself to death!

Is your gf Russian or Serbian?

she is from the netherlands

what's wrong with that?
I heard that it's a perfectly fine soulslike

>Dutch
Is her name Alice?

I don't think i could find a girl with a vagina attractive. They are kind off gross.

No, her name is Hanna

>I don't think i could find a girl with a vagina attractive. They are kind off gross.
user, I...
You didn’t get a Jow Forums approved tranny gf? There are plenty of lonely trannys on Jow Forums, why didn’t you go for them?

lol

Attached: kjlzerrbhoifr.jpg (2000x1901, 92K)

>g
>she
>her
>penis

We were together before Jow Forums even existed.

And many people here were trannys before bant even existed

First if it has a dick or had a dick it not a girl. But why do you not want too stay. Depandeing on you reason for wanting too leave her(him) would make you a asshole. But if you going to leave juat do it don't dry her ( him) along. Just rip the bandaid off if you going to leave her (him)

how the fuck is he not bald yet

But i didn't now any of them before Jow Forums existed

Are you sure that I am the asshole? I mean i fall in love with a girl wirh a dick and she can't just change that without my cosent.

why should i be bald?

>penis into vagina
>she

Attached: 1540248587422s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

She can but you have the choice to leave because of it. If it's that much of a dealbreaker just nip it in the bud before it hurts even more.

I not saying you a asshole. I don't know you reason behind why you want her (him) too keep the dick. Did you fall in love with her (him) of did you fall in love with the dick. If you fine it gross or you juat not in to men who have had sex change in to women. That not being a asshole. But if you want too brack up over just not wanting to deal with this shit. Then you are one. For the sound of thing you are gay men who want too be with a male man who has a dick but act like a women. And if he get his sex change he no longer that.
If I wrong on this tell me, you give us little infomason about what going on. There ownly so much people can help with it.

I'm not sure about that. I wouldn't even get a tatoo without the consent of my partner

The dick is a part of the girl i fell in love with so i obviusly love her dick too + she won't be able to pound my asshole anymore and the sex is imo. a big part of a relationship.

Tumblrs keep saying "Love is love". I guess you don't agree OP, you must not like this guy really.
Bigot.

You must be agreeing with me then. You are openly contradicting the Bible that God cannot be entirely known and understood, as such you are acknowledging that the Bible is a flawed attempt to understand the full truth. If you think otherwise it's fully possible that you projected your experience with God onto the faith you grew up with. All anyone is ever capable of saying from these experiences (which I've read multiple of) is essentially that god is full of love. I believe and accept that. But that doesn't mean you have taken all the truth of God back with you in a way that you're able to fully articulate and understand. Therefore you may know the impression and feeling of God, but not ultimate truth. Still a unique and enviable experience to have had, but you cannot claim to know divine truth in it's entirety.
I'm gonna go into a bit more potentially wacky area here, but you should read through the archives of discussions involving DMT. I fully believe that this being of light you experienced is real and the ultimate power of the universe, and many people say similar things from their experiences. I would also say that while it ia the ultimate and highest power that there are still a number of lower level entities that interact with us and affect our realities. A number of people stated that invoking this power of pure light always had the power of dispelling malicious entities that attempted to drain emotions from them. From what they have said it sounds as if most of these entities feed off our emotions, positive and negative. It seems to me there is a higher metaphysical level of reality that we are simply incapable of perceiving and understanding in our normal reality. You'll probably get more and better details from.your own research into this though.

You must be agreeing with me then. You are openly contradicting the Bible that God cannot be entirely known and understood, as such you are acknowledging that the Bible is a flawed attempt to understand the full truth. If you think otherwise it's fully possible that you projected your experience with God onto the faith you grew up with. All anyone is ever capable of saying from these experiences (which I've read multiple of) is essentially that god is full of love. I believe and accept that. But that doesn't mean you have taken all the truth of God back with you in a way that you're able to fully articulate and understand. Therefore you may know the impression and feeling of God, but not ultimate truth. Still a unique and enviable experience to have had, but you cannot claim to know divine truth in it's entirety.
I'm gonna go into a bit more potentially wacky area here, but you should read through the archives of discussions involving DMT. I fully believe that this being of light you experienced is real and the ultimate power of the universe, and many people say similar things from their experiences. I would also say that while it ia the ultimate and highest power that there are still a number of lower level entities that interact with us and affect our realities. A number of people stated that invoking this power of pure light always had the power of dispelling malicious entities that attempted to drain emotions from them. From what they have said it sounds as if most of these entities feed off our emotions, positive and negative. It seems to me there is a higher metaphysical level of reality that we are simply incapable of perceiving and understanding in our normal reality. You'll probably get more and better details from.your own research into this though.

>this guy
did you mean me or tumblr by that?

I'm gonna go into a bit more potentially wacky area here, but you should read through the archives of discussions involving DMT. I fully believe that this being of light you experienced is real and the ultimate power of the universe, and many people say similar things from their experiences. I would also say that while it ia the ultimate and highest power that there are still a number of lower level entities that interact with us and affect our realities. A number of people stated that invoking this power of pure light always had the power of dispelling malicious entities that attempted to drain emotions from them. From what they have said it sounds as if most of these entities feed off our emotions, positive and negative. It seems to me there is a higher metaphysical level of reality that we are simply incapable of perceiving and understanding in our normal reality. You'll probably get more and better details from.your own research into this though-

You don't like him because he is getting the snip.
Transphobic.

i would agree but a vagina is really big turnoff for me. Maybe I'll get used to it but if not it would just make the breakup more pain full.

b8

Attached: 1402233132981.gif (371x331, 2M)

Then you need too end it if he realy planing on make is dick in to a vigina. You not sexly into women or the part of women and that not you falt. It don't make you a asshole. You have a sound reason behind why. I say if he really want to lose his dick then dump him as fast as you can. The longer you out it off the harder it will get.

so you are saying i should stay together with her even if can't get used to her new vagina?

We are together for 7 years now she was the first girl i ever slept with, so it already is fucking hard to dump her. But thanks for your suppoort user.

>GIRL
the absolute state of eurofags holy shit

lol this
it's OPs fault for reinforcing the delusion
fucking cruel if you ask me

Shit I did not know it was that long you been wirh her. Did she all ready have a appointment for the sex change. And dose she know you may not want too be with her after it. And it cool I know a real girl who boyfriend of 7 or more years want a sex change. He has not done it but it not easy on her to know this. And she not sure if she want too be with him over it some times.
It may not be the same but she can fuck you ass with a strap on and you can get one custom made shape of his dick make it closer to have his real dick in you.

Why would you date a transgender MtF if you're gay? That's poor planning, dude.

She took hrt before but never mentiont that she fellt unconfortable with her dick. The Strapon sounds like a good idea.

I'm not gay. I experimentet a bit with friend in my teens but never really liked it as much as i liked the sex with my gf.

I'll cry myself too sleep now. Many i see things a bit more clear tomorrow. Good night everyone.

His gf may have never told him about wanting a sex change in tell know. Can't blame a guy for not know something.

Attached: totallythoughtthisguywaseddiemurphy.jpg (300x300, 14K)

She can still peg you

Attached: 1543045188400.jpg (453x576, 39K)

Do you think you could injoy fuck her ass and her new vigina and then have her fuck you ass with a strap on. That way you still get fuck in the was by the person you love. And they happy thay they got the change and did not lose you. Good night and if you need help or juat to talk fine me.

I don't think he'd be calling her 'his GF' if he didn't know, yo.

No, for him dick of not he see her as a girl. A guy could be a trap and want and is call a gf by there bf but not want a sex change. And it not like he can read her mind. Unless she told him in the pass he can't know.

It's not that. He's dating a guy who doesn't want to be a guy, even though he only likes guys.

Yes, but as far as he know in tell know. The guy he was dateing did not want a sex change and just wanted to be trap