Why do you hate Bill Gates?

Why do you hate Bill Gates?

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-121733~2.png (1073x1227, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7A4npk1Deug)
youtu.be/m_2m1qdqieE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSAKEY
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/money-school-performance-lessons-kansas-city-desegregation-experiment
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Charity)))

>Steal it from all of us so he can spend it on useless african projects
Gee I wonder why

Now those lazy niggers still don't know how to take care of themselves and they keep fucking

he is one of the reason why africa isnt in full mass starvation

Fuck africa, you give them money, they go buy AKs crack and shit out more babies why crying for more money.

We need fucking space elevators and interplanetary travel not giving free money to the causes of overpopulation.

Why give up your wealth to a bunch of ebola poor people you'll never meet in shithole countries and not me?

Because giving money to 'starving' niggers does not remove the poverty problem, it only makes niggers multiply more and in turn become even more poor (so you can give even more morey so they can multiply even further)

imagine wasting billions of dollars on feeding, vaccinating and circumcising niggers.

bill gates theory and methodology is supposed to lead to Africa reducing their population growth.

Either way it's not happening fast enough.

how can it be when doing nothing at all would reduce their population?

"Bill Gates Thinks There are Too Many Africans/Calls for Population Control"

Im not smart enough to tell you the hows or whys.

This is your brain on Jow Forumseddit

Attached: 1555119118073.png (700x700, 350K)

Shit conditions doesn't reduce population like you'd think. Over and over it's been shown that birth rates decline as places become more developed. Actually I'm pretty sure Bill Gates cuntery never really went away and he just hides it now, while he works at reducing the number of Africans as much as possible

if life was a game, bill gates would be the guy the finished it with 100%. He had to invest money in apple so he wouldn't be accused of monopoly. He made so much money that it's almost intangible. His donations are pocket change for him

i really don't think it's working if the current population and projections are anything to go by.

that only works on other races. black areas of the world have shit conditions because black people live there. money won't change that, they'll just breed and fuck shit up at an exponential rate.

Attached: worlds-most-important-graph-2017-f.png (896x708, 80K)

Retard, he made so much money and what has he done with it? He gave half of it away to niggers. I dont see how thats is winning unless he is globalist scum (which he is)

>that graph
>ok every single other growing population's growth started leveling out
>even China growth leveled out pretty much as soon as we started talking about
>but surely THIS last group of people will exponentially grow for 50 years
Every time.

>Why do you hate Bill Gates?
Because he's trying to rationalize what he's done. None of it has any genuine interest. He's a ruthless businessman and someone who "sold his soul to the devil" by letting his company participate in the PRISM project. I'd imagine it's not easy sleeping at night having all that over your head. Let's also not forget that massive anti-trust case.

what did he steal from you?

bro he didnt sell weapons or anything. he just made an operating system for office workers.

Very little on the environment. He talks big (youtube.com/watch?v=7A4npk1Deug) but .. most of his money has gone towards allowing for ever greater population growth and other stuff. He's still kind of good though. He clearly appears to have taken responsibility for what he has.

Just look into the two cases I mentioned. He isn't a terrorist or anything, but he isn't at all innocent either.

>buy his way into the market and illegally/immorally KILL the competition
>give less than half of this stolen money to """charities""" and schools for social boost, tax evasion and vendor locking windows into people's mind
>still have too much money and refuse to give it to the people who actually need it

There's not that much in the way of hate here for Bill Gates. I dunno why you might be thinking there is.

youtu.be/m_2m1qdqieE

windows tax
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundling_of_Microsoft_Windows#The_"Windows_tax"

that's what they do in nature. they walk to where the resources are, consume them and breed. they're programmed to have as many children as possible since before the white cucks started breeding them only a few survived into adulthood. why do you think HIV and other STDs are disproportionately high in black areas of first world countries where they are exposed to the same things as everyone else? do you believe we could wipe out rats by leaving food lying around?

At least they probably just ate the money, so no harm done.

Remember when Microsoft forgot to obfuscate some of their code and people found _NSAKEY in there?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSAKEY

Bill Gates' outlook and investment in nuclear energy is redpilled. His investment in Africa can prevent future defense expenditure on dealing with African migrants moving en mass to the western world.

Why doesn't he just buy Africa and kill all the people in it

>let's compare black people to rats instead of other humans that's an amazing idea
Stop putting your unfounded hypotheses there as if they were facts.

Somehow this board is more racist than Jow Forums. I'm impressed.

imagine being 12th generation english speakers and still speaking with a grammatically broken accent.

name one other race that does this.

I don't think accent is a good marker for intelligence.

gee, i wonder how they do on IQ tests.

What does it have to do anything but with some Jow Forums posting? I have seen the blackest guy here in Poland talk with perfect grammar and no accent in polish, which surprised even more.

Also accent can't be grammatically incorrect, you're thinking of dialect. Accent is just pronunciation. Either way dialects who don't follow rules of their original language aren't a bad thing.

Without all the nonsense racism by people who clearly don't understand the world outside their bedroom;

Charity is often used to launder money and reputation, if he was serious about making the world's better place, he would advocate for political reform, rather than barely proppping up an unjust system.

Also Microsoft's business practices are shady as fuck

IQ tests are the biggest meme, they just test your ability to do IQ tests and have no correlation with problem solving, critical thinking or any of the other hallmarks of intelligence.

Only the most prodigious of fools would attach any significance to IQ tests

based black guy btfo all racist notions ftw!

gee, i wonder how they do on SATs.

Your socio-economical status does affect your intelligence though. As for the HIV thing you were talking about. There's a wide distrust of the government in the black community and obviously being poorer excludes you from better healthcare. For example, in the Tuskegee syphilis experiment, the government conducted an unethical study on syphilis without telling the people involved. Your take on this is just too one dimensional.

>based black guy btfo all racist notions ftw!
>strawmanning this hard
Give up. You're a total retard and have moved the goalpost into another dimension by now.

Sure thing, nigger.

Even polish black people are better than American ones. Holy shit!

Ah yes, the American school system, fabled around the world for how insanely shit it is

Fuck off, you're failing on your own merit and you know it

gee, i wonder what kind of societies they build all on their own.

also topkek
>doesn't trust the government
>nearly 50% are on government assistance
bruh, get help lmao

what goal post is that? it is very common for black people who have only known one language to speak a bastardized version of it. your anecdote doesn't change that.

explain why the poorest whites score about the same on SATs to the wealthiest blacks.

how about he redirects his money to lobby the government to redirect tax money away from farm subsidies for Africa and back towards our failing infrastructure?

shit, he could just rebuild America on his own by starting a construction company

instead it all goes to a charity for tax purposes so he can retain control over it, it's just a tax avoidance mechanism

>what goal post is that? it is very common for black people who have only known one language to speak a bastardized version of it. your anecdote doesn't change that.
My actual point was that your stupid comparison was of black people to rats, instead of black people to other people who have halted their birthrates, even though the fertility decrease in Africa closely mimics situation found anywhere else in the world.

You also completely missed the point that black people can learn languages just like anybody else, and that dialects aren't sign of unintelligence, but rather cultural divide.

Because that's not true?

He brought a jar of feces on stage to shill. The man's not all there.

>black is a race

That's just not true. Squalor triggers an instinct to breed. It's self-preservation.

I'm really getting tired of it. Updated my kernel, DE and vidya drivers. DE now stutters while doing very basic tasks, like moving file icon to the folder. The only sane DE I could use. I feel like my only option is to use i3wm or some retro wm, CDE probably? The only way I can use Linux without pain.
I run my server on Linux and it just works for years. But desktop is fucking awful. I hate it. There is always some shit you are unable to manage and figure out. I feel like I need some rest from it.
I always had windows as a dualboot option because of muh programming. Just deleted 10 shit and put Windows 7 Professional SP1 on my hard drive. Just wow. Windows resize without lags, no botnet inside, only backdoors I don't care about. +20 fps in games, sound does not fart in my ears. I don't need to wait several seconds for every UI element to show up just as I don't need to deal with userspace breakdowns and freezes. Just wow. Thank you based Bill Gates.
Thank you.

Attached: 300px-Windows_7_SP1_screenshot.png (300x225, 64K)

Malthus is going full grave rotary.

>My actual point was that your stupid comparison was of black people to rats, instead of black people to other people
i just gave you shit load of examples of how black people clearly differ from the other races and you shrugged off every single one and basically blamed some vague cause like government distrust. it's nonsense.

>even though the fertility decrease in Africa closely mimics situation found anywhere else in the world.
back it up with some statistical evidence or something and i'll believe it.

>You also completely missed the point that black people can learn languages just like anybody else, and that dialects aren't sign of unintelligence, but rather cultural divide.
yeah, maybe the difference in IQ tests, SATs, real world achievement, self sufficiency and historical achievement is just a cultural thing too. i really doubt it.

what isn't true? SAT scores?

except their stone aged way of life was keeping their population under control. it was only after white idiots started feeding them that they had a population boom.

Attached: satracialgapfigure.gif (276x315, 29K)

This right here. All charity is a high order scam and self flagellation.

dude just use ubuntu 19.04, it's just as fast and stable as windows if not moreso

I updated an old 16.04 machine to it and had zero problems during the update, surprisingly enough.

My Windows 10 machine barfed on both 1709 and 1803 updates. I haven't even thought about going to 1809.

Attached: Goofus and Gallant - Praying.jpg (431x250, 29K)

Every study I have seen correlates test scores with access to education and wealth as the two most important factors.

Also SAT scores are a dumb metric, because they don't assess things that most people would associate with intelligence

ok, tell me how to test for intelligence.

There's a Jow Forums bot squad posting on Jow Forums at this time of day. There's tons of board destroying threads right now on Jow Forums and several other boards that have been targeted. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: bots.jpg (1349x1488, 285K)

Holy shit that is your source? A literal meme? Lmao

Which "college board"? What are the sample sizes? What are the median scores? How are black and white defined? How was the research conducted?

This is some brainlet-tier boomer posting

What has happened to this website

Longitudinal meta-analyses across numerous metrics? Problem solving, reasoning, critical thinking, etc

Mate, you arguing against the overwhelming scientific consensus, I would suggest you research yourself and stop posting memes

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

>Longitudinal meta-analyses across numerous metrics? Problem solving, reasoning, critical thinking, etc
so basically school grades.

>i just gave you shit load of examples of how black people clearly differ from the other races and you shrugged off every single one and basically blamed some vague cause like government distrust. it's nonsense.
Non argument to my actual point, which is about breeding patterns. You also fail to address why we should compare them with rats instead, or why they should specifically differ in the breeding the way you want. You're also pinning things that weren't mine onto me.
>back it up with some statistical evidence or something and i'll believe it.
There is a big graph in this thread that precisely shows fertility rate in African diminishing. You yourself aren't posting relevant statistics, instead opting for some "black people are dumb" - the standarized Jow Forums kit to arguing.
>yeah, maybe the difference in IQ tests, SATs, real world achievement, self sufficiency and historical achievement is just a cultural thing too. i really doubt it.
Again non argument. Start arguing with the actual point in mind.

Did you read the study? Because none of it confirms what you're trying to say

>Clearly, one of the main factors in explaining the SAT racial gap is that black students almost across the board are not being adequately schooled to perform well on the SAT and similar tests. Public schools in many neighborhoods with large black populations are underfunded, inadequately staffed, and ill equipped to provide the same quality of secondary education that is offered in predominantly white suburban school districts.

And the rest of that section. Either you are a dishonest person misrepresenting the study or you are a moron who didn't read it

Fuck off brainlet

Oh damn, it's real!

Because he's multiplying the number of niggers

He can only give away that much now because he took it from others back then.

>is supposed to lead to Africa reducing their population growth

>Feeding and vaccinating people will reduce their numbers

Attached: debate.png (1425x971, 374K)

What kind of trash were you using that gave so much issue? What unnamed DE did you use to produce such results?

>make Africa a better place to live
>suddenly they stop migrating to better places
Genius!

>Over and over it's been shown that birth rates decline as places become more developed
It's been shown in the west, not in Africa.
They're going from 9 kids to 5 kids, not 1.5 like Europeans. So they'll still be 4+ billions by the end of the century, and pretty much unable to fend for themselves.

Once Bill Gates is dead and Europeans have their own fiscal issues to deal with, we'll have nice mass starvations with 200m+ dead.

I think you're full of shit or your hardware is so dated that it has no business being used as a baseline.

He stole my copy of Windows 8, which had to be reactivated through customer service after 2 cpu upgrades and a MOBO upgrade.
I went back to Win 7 instead.

>1st world feeds and vaccinates their people
>stops breeding
>chinks feed and vaccinate their people
>stop breeding
>middle east becomes a tiny bit less of a shithole
>stops breeding

>Charity
>Aka, giving billions to niggers so they can create even more babies, thus needing millions more for feeding them
Fuck them for overpopulating the world.

There is overwhelming evidence that they are not as intelligent, whether you look at Nobel recipients, chess champions, patents, GDP in their countries, test scores, etc. etc. etc.

Yet stupid western liberals still invent excuses to justify it, whereas they're not inventing the same excuses to explain why west Africans run faster than Koreans (and they most likely accept the fucking obvious genetic explanation).

Name a single fucking place, anywhere in the world, where black people live and it's a nice place, without trash on the ground and high crime rates.

Data shows that as countries improve their standard of living, birth rates decrease. This is observable all of the world.

>you can be a dick for decades
>ruin the industry
>be a monopolistic company
>company convicted of anti trust
>fined billions

>pledges to give money away
>gave some away
>still richer than he was before

Foundations are the easiest scam, Michael jordan's house was bought by his foundation, oops no tax!

>There is a big graph in this thread that precisely shows fertility rate in African diminishing.
where?

of course they're going to blame funding. the local government can only spend what the taxpayers contribute and when nearly half your population is on welfare you're not getting much. lets see what happens with unlimited funding.

cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/money-school-performance-lessons-kansas-city-desegregation-experiment

>Kansas City spent as much as $11,700 per pupil—more money per pupil, on a cost of living adjusted basis, than any other of the 280 largest districts in the country. The money bought higher teachers’ salaries, 15 new schools, and such amenities as an Olympic-sized swimming pool with an underwater viewing room, television and animation studios, a robotics lab, a 25-acre wildlife sanctuary, a zoo, a model United Nations with simultaneous translation capability, and field trips to Mexico and Senegal. The student-teacher ratio was 12 or 13 to 1, the lowest of any major school district in the country.

>The results were dismal. Test scores did not rise; the black-white gap did not diminish; and there was less, not greater, integration.

don't you find it odd that western europeans and west africans can both spread all over the earth and for some reason, every single time, they always create the same societies and conditions you would see in their homelands? i mean that has got to be the coincidence to end all coincidences.

>This is observable all of the world
Not in Africa, that's precisely the issue.
They're just not like us, and you have to be delusional to believe the opposite.

Jesus Christ what a pivot. All the evidence shows that this correlates with access to education.

You are just rehashing the same wrong point. Sensible people will portion their beliefs with scientific consensus, not their feelings.

Stop being such a crybaby and take responsibility for yourself

Charities are useless

Red Cross pulled in 3.1billion last year, spent 2.8billion, paid the CEO 621k and oh guess what, nothing's changed.

Even disaster areas are still shit

Zimbabwe before white people : shithole
Zimbabwe with white people (Rhodesia) : the breadbasket of Africa
Zimbabwe after white people are chased away : shithole

Maybe, just maybe, it's the people and not the latitude.
Australia with abos : desert (those cunts actually burned ancient forests to ashes)
Australia with western europeans: highest HDI in the world, one of the highest GDP per capita in the world

Post a source or fuck off

>with access to education
Kek
>Black people are only dumb because they have poor education

But... Why do they have poor education, user?
How do you think the education system was in Singapore in 1960?

>where?
Inb4 your horrible graph reading and general reading comprehension distorts it into big number bad

fun fact, did you know that blacks have smaller craniums than the obviously smart races?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

nigger what the fuck are you talking about?

Fuck, I wish I got to go to a special school with all the shit because retards. Best thing my school got was a hand egg field and a beat up shop class.

Take Poles, Invade them by nazis, "free" them by communists. They can still build an advanced society and produce the Witcher 3, 50 years later.
Take Chinks. Put them in a literal jungle with no fresh water (Singapore). 60 years later they've built the Switzerland of Asia.
Take Africans. Anywhere. 150 MOTHER FUCKING YEARS after the end of slavery, and they're still high time preference, high impulse, violent apes. Look at fucking Haiti. Sorry, I mean: look at actually literally any single place in the world with Africans. A billion of them can't develop ONE SINGLE *CITY* that is remotely nice. Not one fucking single city.

Yet cucked westerners find every possible excuse in the world to explain that.

>nigger what the fuck are you talking about?
About the second derivative.

I mean, that's literally what your source says.

Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake

You can keep making feelings-based arguments, but the data is clear you are wrong

Dude Fuck off with this dumb graph.

No way they will ever reach those numbers.

WTF I love Bezos now

Where are these sensible people at? I have yet to see any large numbers of them.

>More IQ test memes

Try harder

so far the only thing bill gates has proven is that free food causes africans to reproduce exponentially.

well yeah, eventually whites won't be able to afford to send them aid.