Why is Jow Forums so afraid of H1-B workers in tech?

Why is Jow Forums so afraid of H1-B workers in tech?

Attached: Screenshot_20190111_071323.png (949x699, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POOED

because Jow Forums refuses to learn languages that they don't like, but H1Bs will do whatever is in demand.

lol as if burgers wouldn't outsource their projects to yurope anyway

Now they're importing Indian BVLLS to take their high paying jobs and their woman.
And that's a good thing. MIGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

Attached: Nylon-American-Flag-closeup-1[1].jpg (1800x1200, 205K)

Because they can treat them as slaves and jettison them if they even once try to make better working conditions for themselves or try to complain about things like their pay or their working hours. Which drives down the standard of living and work for the rest of us.

They can work six people to one apartment on twelve hour days because they can't do shit. They can't complain because they'll get jettisoned, they can't call anyone because they're under contract, and they can't not do the work because that's why they're here. It's literal slave labor and programmers who work for any moderate programming wage can't compete with actual code slaves.

yurope would be better because you guys probably aren't chaining ten indians together in a row and forcing them to code for eighteen hours a day, jettisoning any of them that get sick or burnt out in the process.

This is really only good if you're an indian businessman and don't care what happens to your slave caste. Rich indians and rich investors in silicon valley are the only people benefiting from this.
Every other person is a loser in this equation.

>yurope would be better
pay isn't as good so there are not as many pajeets and those that stick are actually pretty competent. money attracts scum.

Attached: 1572843410683.gif (240x181, 521K)

Working class rights anyone?

No, that gets in the way of profit margins

Oh no, someone please think of the CEOs!

I need to make sure my favorite CEOs at Google and Facebook can get their bonuses this year

I'm yet to see those "crappy" H1-B jobs and traps.
All the US companies who offers paid relocation and visa sponsor in job websites are looking for data scientists and shit with 5 years of proved experience. (but most don't care for a diploma, which is cool)
When you guys refer to crappy H1-B jobs, are you talking about companies such Accenture and Indra who have an internal job board and gamble the H1-B lotteries?

>pajeet bulls
AYYYYYY LMAO

>get offered a lower pay rate because they can pay three H1-Bs for what they're paying you
>wages stagnate
>companies don't care that they're shortsighted in this thinking
>hire first worlders to fix what the Pajeets and Wangs did during the rush to IPO
>big nigs divest carefully and reinvest in another startup
>the cycle is neverending

You laugh now, but when they get dat cash shit will be different. You'll start to see poos with hot grills.

They are afraid of people earning more than them.

Attached: 1555868369.png (1173x1447, 215K)

Because I can't get H1-B, so everyone shouldn't get one

I don't see why they don't. Even h1bs make more money than europoors. Not even joking.

*They are being replaced by slave labour
fix'd

>getting paid 200k a year is slave labor

wait 4 new adjustments bro, the replacements are coming

Attached: snap.png (1831x313, 199K)

Because they exist to drive down wages and lower worker protections to compete with the third world.
>Come on user, Pajeet never complains about unpaid overtime(because if he does we'll send him back to his literal shithole), you aren't being a team player.

Only because you wh*tes are incompetent.

keep telling yourself that, because Indians are the epitome of being competent, right?

The ones that come on H1Bs and get paid more than wh*tes are.

I see nothing wrong with this. Bringing in talented people is a win for everyone.
However, many of them are shitty currys who can only copy-paste the wrong code from stackoverflow and completely ruin the code quality of the projects you so carefully maintained and whose shitty contributions you may no longer tear apart in fair and objective code reviews because HR threatens to fire you if you keep denying PRs by Indians.

I'm sure they are, I'm sure it's not an attempt to replace expenssive lavour with shit tier thrird world lavour and cuck your own population into competing fro peanuts with imported inmigrants

wtf are these categories? Where is the jews? Anglo is white, but what is international? International Asians?

The H1Bs are more expensive.

POOWARE. All 1's and 2's.

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with the discrimination against whites.

Nope, International = poos, aka, slave lavour

yeahright, maybe the eruos and a few chinks, but overall? I doubt it.

it's not as expensive to live here. sure, we don't get paid as much but there's free education, healthcare (for the most part) and, depending on the country, you can easily live with 30 bucks a week in groceries. there are other perks, too. but yeah, it's not for everyone.
t. spends about 10 bucks a week cuz i'm a poorfag student

Um, actually visa for talented and highly skilled has its own category, O-1.

Attached: 1555875528849.jpg (704x507, 107K)

So what kind of visa is H1-B? poo free pass?

Hmmm. It's either slave labor (I've seen these sorts of advertisements, like devops for 30k/yr, then they claim they can't find anybody in the US and import H1Bs) or skilled people because it's easier to claim H1B than O1. Probably. Those with 200-300K/yr at Google probably could've used an O-1.

Who the fuck outsources to Europe? Shut the fuck up retard, you know nothing about business.

Literally slave lavor replacement visa, impressive.

u mad cuz i get all the fun stuff? :^)

just become slave labor yourself lol its so ez

I love how the entire point was "america first" but all that happened because of the H1-B shit is companies are moving their offices to Canada where hiring is easier, effectively eliminating even more jobs in the US. This is literally outsourcing on a whole new level.

U.S.A. approved

meanwhile, trying to finish my doctoral dissertation while my korean advisor slices large chunks out of my work to give to dipsim

Attached: 1450750364259.jpg (1280x1238, 251K)

Why do you think? They fire the white people and hire h1b's for less.

How is the community reacting?

BETRAYEL

Attached: die-hard.png (178x233, 99K)

There are two white women married to my ugly pajeet cousins, they're both poor and ugly too
it's happening white man.

A lot of Australians in the USB with H1-B.
pretty cool to get citizenship so that I can work at your cooler places.

>USB
yes

Attached: 1536481055354.jpg (1200x1793, 707K)

It's always the Rothschilds, yet niggas telling me they ain't all that much baka desu senpai.

People take issue when they're not talented at all.

had a talk at my new internship the other week and they had six former interns who became employees talk. all were indians, and 5 of them were H1B's

Why are you so retarded?

That's why we need to get all the Americans together and form things called unions to collectively bargain for fair wages for everybody.

>Highly skilled people
What can I do if I have zero experience and zero skills but still want to immigrate in the US? I'm tired of living in a shithole. I love my country but I can't do it anymore. I'm just so fucking tired of working for basically no pay and only dead end jobs. Nepotism is also very fucking high here. I want to live in the US and work in the IT sector. Can someone direct me to the correct path?

>What can I do if I have zero experience and zero skills but still want to immigrate in the US?
Marry a US citizen.

underrated post. This is absolute gold

yay 10 million more poos

nice

Attached: 1482629939124.jpg (441x441, 26K)