When you guys think people will stop building 32 bit builds for software in general?

When you guys think people will stop building 32 bit builds for software in general?

Also, does anyone know what is the percentage of 32 bit computers nowadays? Maybe some big app has some kind of analytics open to the public.

Attached: primavera-p6-64-bit-vs-32-bit.jpg (325x217, 16K)

>Also, does anyone know what is the percentage of 32 bit computers nowadays?
Its very common in embedded appliances and will continue to be for quite a bit longer.
Don't just look at this from a consumer PC perspective.

Many programs abandoned 32 bit years ago. And besides people that actually desperately want to be stupid I don't know of anyone that got a 32 bit install of any OS anymore. Especially if you're just an average consumer you need to go out of your way to not buy a laptop or PC with a 64bit OS.

Dunno, I haven't touched a 32-bit OS since the early 90s.

you dont really need 64 bit computing though, do you
32 bit is more than enough

Yes, but you do need 64bit OS

>32bit 2GB & 4GB limits

No thanks.

>what is PAE
server 2003 32-bit enterprise supports 64gb

> don't know of anyone that got a 32 bit install of any OS anymore
Anybody who needs NTVDM.

x86_64-x32 > x86_64 > x86

And how many people do you know that need NTVDM or even know what it is without looking it up?

68000 > *

wtf
shut the fuck up retard

What’s a bit year?

nah you can run dos programs on 64-bit windows by using

ordered by how well they integrate with windows:
>ntvdmx64
>dosbox
>virtual machine

ordered by compatibility
>virtual machine
>dosbox
>ntvdmx64

Doesn't matter. The whole reason why amd got a free license is because Intel failed to make a backwards compatible 64 bit processor. 32 64 it's all the same

this

This

I build my industrial shit in 32 bits because it sometimes needs to run on crap like early Atoms, and does not deal with any data that requires 64-bit width.

Slackware has excellent 32 bit support.

Attached: 2019-04-21-172709_1024x768_scrot.png (1024x768, 613K)

I remember reading some comments that went like "64 bits is for linuxfaqs"

Just until recently, some grandma needed it for some 90s hardware and proprietary 16bit software for windows 95 which came with it.
> ntvdmx64
Didn't exist back in 2012-13.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.