JUST

JUST

Attached: fold.png (809x813, 533K)

It's going to be hilarious when hauwei's chink fold works better

Honestly if Samsung is gonna fix the issue before they officially release the phone, that's only a good thing for consumers. It's better than shipping a phone that breaks in a couple of days through average use.

It's because they already sold way more than they have produced.
Nice clickbait headline tho, now you can all spam BASED and SAMSHIT BTFO like the absolute imbeciles you retards are.
That phone is an absolute piece of shit but people are dumb enough to buy them.

>and here’s why going from first to last to market is a good thing.
And they call Mac toddlers shills.

How will they fix it? They have to completelly redesign it.

Huawei's phone has a far bigger bend radius, it *should* fold better

I still don't understand the benefit of this
it'll be twice as thick as a normal phone and most shit is designed to have the phone either 16:9 or 9:16 so a square isn't going to offer much extra

Get it together Tyrone.

Attached: tyronetechnigger.jpg (1200x909, 633K)

breathes in

>bigger bend radius
even more than the iphone's?

It also has the screen on the other side of the fold so the lint won't get in directly behind the screen.

hauwei is more well and practically designed. honestly this crease induced design by samsung is a big joke. who accepted this?

there is none, technology is flex shit for rich kids nowadays
i just try to enjoy the fire..

t. Shillbox therapy

they should've named it the samsung crease instead of fold

technigger btfo

if you watch the video of him opening and closing it a thousand times, toward the end like at fold ~990 you can see the crease is fucking huge by that point. the crease gets worse the more you fold it, after a month or two that shit is going to be so fucking creased it'll be unusable.

They ran out of actually useful features to add to phones years ago so this is a pretty retarded attempt to "revamp" smartphones again

>americans are too brainlet for the fold
yikes.

Sure but that doesn't mean we still can't laugh at them

What the fuck is a pre-sale???

>They ran out of actually useful features to add to phones

My nephew has that Caterpillar phone, which has a heat camera and a laser to measure distances.

If I gave it some thought I could probably come up with at least 10 new useful features they could add.
People just aren't interested because they think it's "nerdy" to have anything more complicated to use than a selfie camera.

I think it's when they take the money from the goyim but not deliver the goods for months, all while earning interest.

BASED

OH NO THAT SUCKS

>useful features like shit 1% of the phone buying populace is interested in
>If I gave it some thought I could probably come up with at least 10 new useful features
You would probably make one one of them a feature to turn the phone into a vibrating butt plug faggot. No one wants features. They want a fucking phone that actually works without compatibly problems, doesn't become obsolete ix weeks after release and doesn't break in less then two years. Build a phone that has these "features" and the majority of the phone buying populace will take note.

>six

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: satania4_0.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>phone, which has a heat camera
Can that camera xray shoop a womans tits on the fly?

Attached: download (1).jpg (287x176, 14K)

I'm kind of want one of those because the thermal camera seems neat and from memory they still have some buttons and aren't just a full touch screen. But they are also really pricey and hard to get in Australia

it doesn't make sense that chinks design devices for tiny and delicate hands, and then ship them to lards with cheto-stained hands to review and shill
or worse, lolberal journos

Nobody wanted that garbage anyway. Folding phone is a meme.

>So the plastic screens can collect scratches.
Gud job chinks. Too bad they can't steal common sense.

>What is screen protector
No common sense violated famalam