What's the threat level of getting found out if you're buying drugs over TOR?

What's the threat level of getting found out if you're buying drugs over TOR?

Attached: Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (2560x1548, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amiunique.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uses advanced encryption
>orders weed that can be smelled for miles

Low to medium

>a plant that grows out of the dirt is illegal
>get arrested for smoking a plant

>mix's common household chemicals together
>felony charges applied

Stupid argument but weed shouldn't be illegal.
My point was that tor will not be the weak link, some dealer sending drugs to your home, there are better ways to bust you.

>You wouldn’t download a plant

I know a guy who ordered weed and much harder drugs online, he never had a problem.
He told me that when he bought LSD they sent him a giant Chinese textbook with the drug placed in a random page, lol
I wouldn't do it myself though, the potential downside can basically ruin your life.

Even though tor may be backdoored the people who knows about the backdoor don't care about druggies. The technology aspect of purchasing drugs over tor is safe.

>cops look for drugs
>no drugs because you've boofed them all
>shrug and tell them to boof their search warrant

0% if you're just buying to consume, if you are reselling then think about it.

Use Tails and don't use the same username you use on clearnet(which should be obvious anyway), and you are golden.
Literally zero chance of getting found out if you are careful.
The cops intercepting your package is something else though. I wouldn't buy weed personally because of the smell, but I've ordered thousands of tabs over the years and never had a problem.
Be smart about it irl. Do not tell anyone where your source it. Possibly the most important thing.
Also, SR is dead. Anything with the SR name in it is a scam. Do your research.

Never give away stealth info online.

How about not posting on image boards about it

>this thread will most certainly get used against you in a court of law as evidence

I did it for years, all good. Fun stuff

>encrypt computer or use private browsing
>cops magically uncover all relevant evidence

Threat Level: DEFCON 69

>mcmichael claimed this post was a joke

Low
I bought numerous times USA to USA and was fine

I don't get ppl who buy illegal physical items over tor
>uses a super secure encrypted anonymous connection
>proceeds to type full name and home address into it
>illegal item gets sent over mail to home address

Medium to high considering all major markets are compromised by LEO

The likelyhood depends on the user's OP-SEC.

Is there anything like a VPN for packages? Don't feel like shipping certain things straight to my door and PO box requires too much info.

don't be a pussy. use a different name on the package but still your address, or just use your name and say that it must be someone trying to get you in trouble with the law. either way plausible deniability if intercepted by cops

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

You're ordering an illegal physical good from somebody you don't know off of an encrypted digital platform. The seller could easily be a cop or an informant. If you're a pothead, grow your own plant or get it from somebody you trust.

that's not very nice

100% chance of FBI raid
you're asking for it.

do people actually do this? buy drugs on the internet from anonymous mail order "sellers" (that TOTALLY aren't cops btw!), it seems like only retards would do this.

do it, unless you literally know nothing....

>What is vacoom sealing and anti-dog spray

Who said that you should use your own name user? Rent a PO box, its cheap.

Huh, get a load of this guy!

You should worry more about fake sites that scam you or how it will be shipped without being seized if it is the real deal

Thread Level: Midnight

> the potential downside can basically ruin your life.
The fine in Australia for weed possession ($200) is up to the police and rarely handed out. The fine for putting your feet on a train seat is $400 and heavily enforced.
> Oh noes my life is ruined

If you have to ask, you're probably retarded, so it's a 100% chance of getting caught for you.

Yes user, literally billions of dollars of sales and a handful of arrests completely unrelated to tor, Dread Pirate Roberts got caught asking shit on stack exchange with his real name.
It's magnitudes safer than buying drugs in the ghetto from pipe hitting niggers.

Attached: 1547226067139.jpg (400x300, 59K)

TOR isn't going to bust you, the fucking mail system will

No way the guys writing that didn't shit themselves laughing the whole time.

You have to use VM and pray that CIA don't monitor your backdoor.
>What is fingerprinting
amiunique.org/
Comrade major, please.

>asking shit on stack exchange with his real name

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction

>doesn’t realize his ID is on file for the PO box

it's fine. getting a vpn would be nice. honestly, it's plausable deniability unless your importing heaps.

I don't understand how anyone still buys drugs through Tor in this day and age. Is there any other way of paying than in that Ponzi scheme bitcoin? And to buy bitcoin isn't very smart at this point, given that it isn't all a scam (since it's nigh impossible to actually mine anything and make a profit yourself). Even if you can buy some, you still aren't anonymous in the whole process. Also this:

>And to buy bitcoin isn't very smart at this point
I would argue buying bitcoin for transactions is still fine. You don't carry your life saving in your cash wallet. You probably wouldn't do that with bitcoin wallet either. So even if your cash wallet is stolen (or "currency" in bitcoin wallet loses its value in case of bitcoin), the monetary loss isn't serious.

Buying it for holding is arguably risky and not something you should do without understanding the risks.

Rip ameritards

If you're buying small amounts for personal consumption, very low. If you're buying large amounts for resale, you better be very safe.

PGP is a thing you know. Only the vendor can see your full name, and there are forums where you can do research on any given vendor.

No, using a VPN with Tor isn't a great idea

I'd be more scared of the types of people you'd meet on the darknet than I would be of the cops. You see the types of shit they post on Jow Forums that the mexican mafia does?

Authorities only bother to fuck around TOR to find sellers and advanced markets, not some loser who buys stuff for consumption.

You are a grain of sand in the universe of TOR. Even if they knew, they would not really care and they have more important things to care about, like carding networks for example.

Yeah, but you still have
1. to trust the vendor
2. be lucky so customs or mail service or whatever don't open the package
3. be lucky so the dealer doesn't get arrested together with the package with your name and address on it
desu I would feel safer buying from a local street dealer

1. Like I said, there are multiple high traffic forums dedicated to vendor reviews and a whole community of people that test substances and post results online. Exit scams do happen, but that is incredibly rare and part of the game
2. Don't order weed and order from people who have verified stealth. Even if opened, if the stealth game is on point, in most cases you would have to put in effort to find drugs in the package. Not giving away stealth info here though
3. Even if that does happen, you address would get flagged and that's it. You would know what happened to the guy if he is big enough and word gets around on the forums. Consider you address burned and don't order to it again.

>desu I would feel safer buying from a local street dealer
You do you. I have been on the scene since SR1, and this is 100% the safest way of buying if you aren't an idiot and actually follow advice on privacy. Tell absolutely no one in real life and use common sense, and you are good to go