Am I going to ride one of these in future?

Am I going to ride one of these in future?
rmkvehicles.com/

Attached: 2019-02-01+16.57.07+DSC00955.jpg (1500x938, 295K)

ill ride ur mom instead

Looks ok. Fuck off to though.

I hope so, because every noisy ICE motorcycle that's off the roads and replaced by a near-silent electric motorcycle is a good deed done to the people around you. Maybe bikefags don't notice it, or they're doing it on purpose, but their noise is a fucking annoyance.

gay and hipster

>shit range
>shit vmax
>same price as an European super sport

No thanks.

I like it and electronically limited speed aside the specs look solid. Unfortunately
>early adopters can reserve their own for €2,000 ($2,300). But to make the E2 yours, you’ll have to tack on another €23,000 ($26,600).
Like all electric bikes It's retard expensive compared to an equivalent ICE bike or even some sporty trims of cars like the WRX, Focus/Fiesta ST, or Civic SI.

>Maybe bikefags don't notice it, or they're doing it on purpose, but their noise is a fucking annoyance.
"loud pipes save lives"
Motorcycles are invisible to the average driver so they have to make themselves heard instead

This. OP's fat mom is street legal.

>wub Wub wUB WUB WUBWUBwubwubwub
>dubstep bike

Placing the motor into the rear wheel seems pretty retarded idea considering how important unsprung weight is for handling.

Everyone in that imaged just looks whelmed.

this, people are gonna die because 1.accelaration 2. its silent so no one is gonna see you coming

Do it and I'll enjoy driving pic related and running you off the road faggot.

Attached: coal-rolling-d-bag-number-69.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>license plate is literally the French flag

lmao

>Make the decision to drive a motorcycle with 2 wheels and no protection
>Expect others to pay super special attention to oneself
How narcissistic can one be? I make it a game to tailgate 2 wheelers just to watch them rage

The only thing you are going to ride in the future is a dick, you fucking faggot.

Lul
/thread

Who the fuck welded those frame joints? What a shame

>EVs
I bet you let Tyrone ride your wife too

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

The only thing you are gonna ride in the future is a giant cock.

>loud pipes save lives

i hope all bikefags die

Say it to my face internet tough guy.

a robot in a chinkland factory

day of the soccer mom when

That's the flag of Netherlands, retard

>they're doing it on purpose
Definitely this. Loud pipes with a nice, deep sound to them are the best thing ever.
t. intense bikefag