This is my broken fan. What do I need to buy? Is there anyway to buy the blade alone without the entire heat sink?

This is my broken fan. What do I need to buy? Is there anyway to buy the blade alone without the entire heat sink?

Attached: broken.jpg (1625x914, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/CPU-Cooler-Fan-12V-Hydraulic-Bearing-Heatsink-Fan-Computer-PC-Case-Air-Cooling-Radiator-for-Intel/32844741907.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally just glue that shit back on.

Check aliexpress with your fan's ref

I already threw it away about a month ago and can't stand the vibration

I don't have my fan's ref. All I know is that it's a cpu fan by Zalman (what a weird name).
I got this computer as a gift btw

Attached: hug.jpg (640x360, 30K)

>zalman wierd
Please stop being underage. Just take that fan out and zip tie a new one in place.

You'll have to replace the entire heatsink, as the fan is not removable in that model.
Look for an Intel 115x compatible cooler. Luckily, even chink $10 coolers will outperform that all-aluminium Zalman.

The entire HSF assembly is made by Zalman, hence the name, they're one of the most respect cooling product suppliers out there.

>doesn't know the Zalman name
>are you fucking new around here or what

It's a standard Zalman HSF, really, nothing special, just buy a new HSF for your given CPU and socket configuration, you're done. As for just getting the plastic fan blades, you'd pay MORE for those than the entire HSF so again, just order an entire HSF to replace it.

Also, clean your shit, you filthy bastard, look at all the gunk caked up on the fins of the HS, geezus, you disgust me.

Literally get any high static pressure case fan and just have it suck air away from the heatsink it will be fine you faggot

You might as well just get a new cpu cooler, one that doesn't keep you from using both ram slots.

Rip the fan out and slap a 120mm case fan on top.
Better than new.

Just buy a new board. This shit looks disgusting

>made by Zalman, hence the name, they're one of the most respect cooling product suppliers out there.

Zalman was famous for their copper heat sinks.
This one is just aluminium.

Just replace the cooler. Coolers like that are dirt cheap. If you're really strapped for cash, some kind of heavy/thick glue should do the job.

>broken fan
>in a free computer
Throw the entire computer in the trash and buy a new one before something else fails.

>You'll have to replace the entire heatsink, as the fan is not removable in that model.

Attached: 1318621065470.png (501x585, 34K)

A new heatsink is like 15 bucks. Stop being such a nigger.

Just take the fan off. Those CPUs don't need a fan. The PC will run quieter too.

Check between te fan and the rad, there is probably a ref

Stop being tards. El cheapo zalmans are probably worse than intlel stock hsfs and you know it.

Not underage, I'm just not american and made a mistake.
wtf do you mean by zip tie a new one?

It is removable though, that's how I broke it. I took it out to lube the engine which was clogged up by probably dust. I don't care about outperforming desu, I just use this computer as a seed box and a plex server(I never transcode) so temps don't go higher than 35

stop blaming jews for normal human greed.

I'm not new in here it's just that I've had laptops my entire life

Thank you for your comment, I don't care about all the gunk, I got this computer super super dirty and it's 10x better then it was and it has really low temps anyway

No fan on the cpu itself? Sounds terrible

But how will I mount it?

not my main pc, just a in home server

I don't get if you're memeing or not but it got pretty hot when I stress tested it without the fan

I'll look into it, thanks

Attached: tay tay.jpg (783x729, 37K)

I forgot to mention that it didn't when I took it out, the blades fell out of my hands into the floor so it is indeed removable

Attached: 813416f2ae5cdf5271cc150db59844ba.jpg (1021x1024, 371K)

Has anyone done this before? I imagine it would work if properly placed.

Attached: steel_balance_wheel_weight_steel_counter_weight_casting_331_1.jpg (800x800, 79K)

It would make the fan spin way slower but yes

aliexpress.com/item/CPU-Cooler-Fan-12V-Hydraulic-Bearing-Heatsink-Fan-Computer-PC-Case-Air-Cooling-Radiator-for-Intel/32844741907.html?

Wish me luck

Attached: jacj.jpg (400x300, 22K)