Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1532769919223.png (1140x721, 282K)

oh boy, a win7 support ending thread, how original

I'm on windows7 and I haven't seen that prompt

i just got it right after i turned my pc on

I didn't post it to be original, i posted it because i felt weird learning that windows 7 will no longer be supported.

>prepare for what's next
Prepare your anus OP.

>Thoughts?
Thoughts: Win10 is 'supported' - and look at that for a shitfest. Lack of active 'support' from MS fucking hopeless pajeeteria mafia is a positive nowadays. Win7 user = waste of time oppressing them with yet further useless bullshit

Attached: 1530477029172.png (420x446, 158K)

why and how are you guys seeing this? did you not run the debloater script through your windows 7 to block telemetry?

I think you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself.

It's a recent windows update package.
> debloater script
Or you could just turn it off in services

>bawww i hate windows 98 let me use dos
>bawww i hate windows xp let me use win98
>bawww i hate windows 7 let me use winxp
>bawww i hate windows 10 let me use windows 7
The computer history of dumb kids.

seethe more corporate cuck

>windows 7
>not vista
Found the underage faggot.

I went from Win7 to Gentoo and didn't regret a thing

and, how many of those had adverts in the fucking start menu, and telemetry you couldn't switch off, again?

I wish they'd fucking let me use 2000, now THAT was a windows.

>Vista
Found the nostalgia blinded retard. Vista at time of release was horrid and so poorly "optimised" that most hardware at the time couldn't even run it. Kill yourself.

>boohoo truth is bad

t. never used vista on core2 but really liked when it was renamed 7

I used 7 for all of 4 months before switching to Debian. 7 was just as shit as Vista, which might be because it was literally the same OS just rebranded because Vista got so much hate on release for being an inexcusable piece of shit.

That's great but do you have a job?

That's great but can you take off the nostalgia glasses?

Do you?

no bully unemployables user

Maybe he should of used Winshit, then he would have done the needful to getting the jobb.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome,.

I regret making this thread... You're all a bunch of faggots and i'm the biggest one because i made this thread!

Attached: sadgeta.gif (500x300, 645K)

It's okay man, Microsoft only wants to help.

try an be nice to some folks, idk
yeah, fuck this tard already, my apologies for interruptin

If you desire agreement to your opinions, post on reddit instead of here. Not even joking.

Just twiddle a bit and get back on the upgrade train. I converted my XP into POS 2009 with a registry hack and will be receiving updates for some time still.

the gap in usability between 7 and 10 is pretty small and hardware from the beginning of windows 7 is still usable while computer from the early xp eary were slow as fuck compared to what was sold in 2009

here is my answer

Attached: 2019-04-21-214041_964x508_scrot.png (964x508, 194K)