Fedora is for people who want to use Ubuntu but don't want to be laughed at for using Ubuntu

Fedora is for people who want to use Ubuntu but don't want to be laughed at for using Ubuntu

Attached: fedora.png (1200x630, 44K)

Debian is for people who want to use Fedora but don't want to be laughed at for using Fedora

Kino for this feel?

linux is for "people" too retarded to use Windows

I thought that was CentOS. I would rather use CentOS than Debian.

Cope

Downs

Attached: ree.jpg (258x195, 8K)

unironically this feel
centos is better than debian unironically, fuck those old user programs, like centos poeple know what should be stable and what new

this

I gotta say
>this
But their emphasis on having latest foss tech makes Fedora superior imo.
Ubuntu is the Microsoft Windows of GNU/Linux. Canonical had financial problems many times so they had to make a contract with botnetzon. They also collect hardware info for some reason.
Fedora is backed by Redhat that makes actual money from their enterprise stuff and from IBM, no need for data hoarding.

No. Fedora is for people with jobs and therefore use redhat

Fedora is very different than Ubuntu.

Unrelated: My Debian buster install (MATE) is having its GUI lock up every so often. Shit sucks.

I had that problem on Nouveau drivers. If you use them, switch to the botnet proprietary Nvidia one.

Ok, I’m on a T420. Will do and thank you.

Strange

seriously why would you be laughed at for using fedora?

thats debian

Better yet, add nouveau nomodeset to your grub parameters and _don't_ install the nvidia botnet drivers. Your thinkpad should have a capable iGPU, right?

Am I retarded for seriously considering Fedora KDE spin?

kde is tacky use the xfce spin

SELinux > AppArmor