Lets do country reviews of your on country

Lets do country reviews of your on country.
I rate america a solid 8.5/10

Attached: 1535171055226.jpg (225x224, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/us-life-expectancy-drops-third-year-row-reflecting-rising-drug-overdose-suicide-rates-180970942/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i rate israel 10/10 its heaven on earth

>not a 10/10
>baseline # for first world countries + a half

What a yankee thing to say

No m8 Israel is probs like 8/10 at best because you guys haven't gotten rid of Palestine
america is not that great when it comes to living day to day I'm reviewing the country as a whole
also not a yankee imma southerner

Attached: 1534895612856.jpg (1500x1125, 282K)

>america is not that great
>southernor

Honorary coastcuck

Attached: 1539695759135.png (224x224, 26K)

10/10 because were not germany

I am sorry but I got break out some stats gdp isn't everything. It was a 9/10, but Mexicans and higher mortality rates makes it lose half a point
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/us-life-expectancy-drops-third-year-row-reflecting-rising-drug-overdose-suicide-rates-180970942/
based oldfag

Attached: 1513818406402.jpg (506x673, 84K)

fuck Germany it's like a soild 7.5/10 shithole because they fuck Europe every couple of years

Attached: 1535168597537.jpg (614x662, 299K)

Yikes from me dog
didn’t realize you were making an America hate thread

Hmmm, Moscow is 5/10
Other porashka is 2/10
4/10 will be fair

7.5/10 makes up for the instances of shitty urban centers and suburban sprawl with natural beauty and muh freedumbs.

I don't hate america I gave it a b+ rating that isn't hate it's a fair rating.
I always thought Moscow was pretty nice.
Why is the rating so low?

Attached: 1534907389523.gif (467x398, 70K)

t. califag
The first world is modelled after America, its a 10/10

I'm pennsylvanian, dummy

America has borrowed from European and more specifically anglo values. The nice western countries are modeled after western capitalism which was developed first in Europe and then in the U.S, so know you are what is called wrong
Been to phille it is a shit hole

Attached: 1534986035811.gif (480x320, 1.48M)

its really bad but looking at other countries and how bad things can really be id say 5/10

is the reason that you rate it so low is because of the lack of rights over there

Attached: 1485315249331.png (500x618, 454K)

How about Petersburg?

same thing, you’re a coastcuck
Honestly, you have to be dumb to think that the world doesn’t copy the US
>capitalism is from Europe
>le anglo european values are originally european
who cares, we’re talking about the present. The US consitution is the oldest in the world btw

Don't pay attention to the flag
rate france

Attached: 1537503683867.jpg (1200x1350, 216K)

yeah

Have you heard of Adam Smith he was the founder of capitalist thought and he is from Scotland. America was founded using European enlightenment ideals this is not controversial
wait are you the saudiburger or an actual saudi

Attached: 1501367976748.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Asianiggers aka hachi from middle-east are everywhere, also big troubles with Chechnya (its like a state of Russia, but semi-independent and muslims from it goin to Moscow with their ak-47s and knifes). Were getting a really huge money in Moscow, not like other people in Russia (but the problem is that "huge money" = 700-1500$ in a month). Also I heard europeans whining about taxes, really fuxk you guys, you're paying like 40% tax here, even if your salary is 100$ in a month. And yeah, 100 bucks is a fucking real salary here. Center of city is great, but dirty, everything else is a shithole, flat prices are like in fucking NY, its ok to pay millions of dollars in centre. Prices getting higher, incomes lower, nah, were going to be next Uganda in couple of years

I’m not trying to debate you on that, it doesn’t matter. Just because someone scottish invented capitalism doesn’t mean the modern world isn’t modelled after the US

an actual one

Worst city I ever saw. Worst fucking climate, its always rainy and cold. Every basedboy or highscool slut dream is to live there, so many drugs there, so many alcoholics and hobos, very bad city.
But its great for travelling, if you lucky, just need to catch a good weather

I thought Putin flattened Chechnya years ago maybe he should go back there again and bomb it again
That's cool I wish more middle easterners would demand rights and overthrow the fundamentalists sects in Islam it's been a long time coming
You've just asserted that the rest of the world copies the U.S are you going to support your assertions or not

Attached: 1470175985600.gif (320x240, 277K)

I rate America 3/10
10 for power/influence, there's absolutely no threat to our interests
-5 for culture, I absolutely despise every generation I interact with (from sex-crazed teens with no concept of higher thought to paranoid old men with no concept of higher thought.
The mold that the average American family fits into has no room for personal interaction or dynamic care, thus as a sore thumb I got slammed into submission by uncreative and heartless relatives and teachers. It never crossed their minds to change their methods individually for each child, only to employ broad child-raising techniques such as putting me in sports and using physical discipline for lying.
-2 for politics, every day there's a riot in DC and all of our politicians are money hungry Machiavellian trash with no concern for the American people.

Attached: No.jpg (551x293, 33K)

*higher thought.)

Let me guess japan is a 10/10 country to you

Attached: 1536098184220.jpg (223x225, 7K)

bitch

Truth is that Putin lost that war so fucking hard and paying tributes now. Its like 60% of budget goin to Moscow, 30% to Checnya and 10% to everything else

sorry I like the french people because they aren't afraid to burn shit down, but overall I would rank the country a solid 7/10. minus 1 point for the hundreds year war
Really that's fucking disappointing to bad your only other options are communists or guys who wind up dead

Attached: Gulagtimeulag-001.jpg (460x317, 69K)

Japan is 2/10
8 for technology
1 for tourism, pretty lights
-3 for racial tendencies, why can't they take care of their kids? Why don't they understand that sleep is a human need?
-4 for power/influence, they literally aren't allowed an army

Bro, are you thick? The rest of the world DOES copy the US. Do you keep track of world events at all? The US turned ideas into reality i.e. capitalism

>7/10
I think you typed 10 wrong buddy

Attached: gilet jaune.png (627x626, 622K)

*8 for technology/education

*tips*

Nah, we have no options, seems like there will be serious riots in 2-3 years maybe earlier, after that well be under muslims or chingchongs, idk whats worse :^)

I thought french Canadians and the mainland french hate each other
England became capitalist incrementally before the U.S I am sorry the U.S isn't that special our constitution is a really good idea but that's about it.
What's a good country to you then. T.The eternal cynic
Well I hope that all the good Russian people kick putins ass and get a leader that will liberalise the country

Attached: 1542838770257.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

This is why I told you to disregard my flag
but you are right

The Constitution is what makes the US so special user, sorry to see you don’t really appreciate it as much as you should. Its the only thing that allowed and continues to allow the US so much success. Honestly impressed that you’re southern

so what do you rate the french Canadians I give them a solid 4/10
I wish the south wasn't part of the U.S. I am not a unionist like you seem to be. Also I appreciate the protections under the constitution like most rational people

Attached: 1535593990083.jpg (600x369, 49K)

Nah, its always something like that, Russian history is very weird and depressing. Like every fucking else from classic books to music, its ok.
But I have a moral right to piss on every communist shitfag face in the world. Communism is a really scary thing, you should put in jail or just punch in the face every redtard you know

Yeah I remember in my history class some retards assassinated a tzar trying to make Russia a parliamentary country

Attached: 1534844576149.jpg (480x480, 28K)

I don't know a lot about a lot of countries
I like Balkan countries, even though they're shrinking they're absolutely inspirational with their prowess
I like Russia's culture and history a lot, enough for me to ignore the fact that it's a shithole, although I suppose that since I've never lived there my opinions might change if I ever visit

2/10
the worst elements of americans, none of the benefits

A tzar, his whole family and every russian with iq more than 70

The Confederate Constitution was completely based on race, idk why you would want that still in effect. Dividing the US would’ve just destroyed both sides

Attached: 1538737900079.png (222x225, 16K)

You should travel more you'd probably like Norway
They think their way of speaking french is more correct than actual french
based white army boy
I don't know why the U.S didn't help them more and save eastern Europe from 70 years of communism
no a confederation would have preserved states rights which are way more important than the federal government. My state of Georgia would have benefited greatly from being separated from the union
I really really like this image

Attached: 1536098500317.png (1512x1000, 264K)

Yet they have so much english in their language
it's almost laughable how they pretend to be this bastion of true french

Attached: 1529302373715.png (1024x676, 66K)

I think true french and English are defined by the countries where they where first spoken, so American English is less correct than British English. The mainland french dialect will always be superior to the tainted french Canadians
^_^

Attached: 1535507497862.jpg (809x700, 61K)

baste

Attached: 1532651383015.png (808x700, 115K)

New Zealand
5/10

nothing special but not a complete shithole

Btw I used to live in another CIS countries
KZ - 6/10 really liked it. Lower salaries than in Moscow, but cost of living is lower too, cities are cleaner, and so on. Also theyre paying respects to their traditions, really interesting atmosphere
Belorussia - 4/10 just a Russia without Moscow lol but cities are cleaner
Ukraine was 5/10 till 2014, now 2/10
Crimea 1/10, shitty place to rest, costs more than Egypt or another better places

Kazakhstan is basically Russia's bitch boy. you make it sound pretty nice though
Oh come on New Zealand you may not be Australia but you're still a beautiful sheep shaggin' land

Attached: 1543119931261.png (527x393, 262K)

Opinions on:
Germany

Attached: mfw frog.jpg (700x499, 62K)

They are a cancer on Europe and worse than the Jews they claimed to hate only because the Jews were better at being Germans than they were. Germany has contributed nothing but pain to Europe and ruined their best ideas as well. Germany get a solid 7.5/10 because the Autobahn is pretty neat

Attached: 1535594339341.jpg (420x334, 12K)

I think I gave us a pretty reasonable score

5/10 is a shit hole like fucking Romania or something like that

Attached: 1534897390738.png (500x512, 145K)

no
5/10 is literally the middle, completely average, neither particularly good or bad

shitholes would be 3/10 or lower

I was thinking more like a movie rating system
5/10 and below is shit and 7/10 is decent, but yeah I would agree new zealand is average when it comes to western nations

Attached: 1535994080656.gif (762x750, 246K)

the movie/game rating system always pissed me off

it seems like 90% of movies/games are 7/10 or higher, thats not how its supposed to fucking work, 7/10 means very good, if its just meh and not worth writing home about then it should be 5/10

America is 8/10. It'd be well within the 20s for all the freedom and prosperity we enjoy if it wasn't for the fact that the people have allowed themselves to fall under the total control of some MSM outlet or other. They're sheep and the shepards are leading them towards death, destruction and hardship.

I admire German culture a lot and after I'm done being president here I would like to move there. What's it like?

6.5/10
cons
>unaffordable housing
>the women
>fuel prices
>basically increased cost of living that comes with a export focused economy

pros
>healthcare system
>stable politics
>low population density if you live anywhere other than Auckland
>landscape

this except the healthcare system in cons

Don't

Attached: 1489999934592.jpg (640x480, 66K)

What's it like in Quebec?
t. part frog

Quebec is the most shit place I've been to so far in my whole life.
I've been to multiple parts of the US
I've been to arab countries
I've been to south africa
I've been to fucking Sweden
And even then, it was better
I can't wait to get the fuck outta here

Attached: 1537887407225.jpg (599x677, 89K)

What parts of the Us, i'm from Ohio.

I don't know enough about Romania to rate it anything. I just mind my own business and how things are out there is beyond me.

Been to New York, DC and Cal*fornia
And some smaller towns I can't remember the names of.

US: 7.5 average, easy.

Cool been to Ontario but not Quebec.

Pic related

Attached: 400px-Ireland_trad_counties_named.svg.png (399x499, 109K)