Thoughts on San Francisco technology?

Thoughts on San Francisco technology?

Attached: 1539260688468.jpg (3761x2817, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_San_Francisco#Computer_services
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_San_Francisco#Software_and_programming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find it strange how there is no cellular service in the subways under the city, but the subway that goes underwater in the middle of the bay has full coverage.

duuuuuude

turns you gay
bought a thinkpad while I was visiting, made me want to suck dick so bad. Eventually got my boipussy destroyed by another gentleman. Uncirc'd dick has a really alluring taste too it, like it's not good but salty and milky

San Francisco has nothing to do with technology. It's just a shithole filled with homeless people and poo on the streets. All the technology is in Silicon Valley.

Wrong

fake and gay

Found the transplants

Kek, there are proportionally less gays and trannies in SF than in the development of Linux.

I read this post all the way through.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PREDICTABILITY
THE NEWSMAN, THE PAPERBOY, EVENING TV

On my last trip there I went to a pozz-fest and got my tight boipuccy filled with all sorts of diseases. Now I'm slowly dying of aids.

There is no technology in SF though. Only a 140 character meme company.

Go on.

Here's some data confirming it.

Attached: D4TeRA3W0AgLKDG.jpg (634x376, 38K)

Everywhere you go,.everywhere you look

>nothing to do with technology
>Only a 140 character meme company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_San_Francisco#Computer_services
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_based_in_San_Francisco#Software_and_programming

Apologize.

Now look at H1b visas.

Any city where 90% of the damn residential area has a zoning limit forcing all buildings to be under three storeys tall deserves to be nuked.

* given to Indians, and it will make sense.

Sf's gay population is dropling like crazy. I wonder if it won't be #1 in concentration in the fufure.

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-201418.png (1849x2048, 1.8M)

They all died of AIDS, probably, or got past their rebellious phases.

Clam down Russia.